Bollywood chitchat #63-let's rock it right now now - Page 46

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by chalaakomaasi

Meena : na Italian job ishtyle.πŸ˜†Thank u

Somy : I have posted there too just now.I wanna see raise in my WL now.

Ania :🀣.I know shouldnt be laughing but what happened?

Chalakoo Ritsiee!! πŸ€—

No ways, the laughter is apt. here since I started laughing myself afterwards...πŸ˜†

okay jee...assi try karangee phir se...tussi wait karo 
Edited by --ania-- - 11 years ago
oye.. what page does the drama start on..?
I love that aqua-ish color Meena.
I love painting my nails green/blue/purple/navy blue.πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Meena1

oye.. what page does the drama start on..?

πŸ˜† I am not too sure meena but I sat with a popcorn here..though it started b4 that somewhere..

Originally posted by DejaVu.

πŸ˜† I am not too sure meena but I sat with a popcorn here..though it started b4 that somewhere..
cool, thnx... lemme check it out.. πŸ˜†

Rits - i haven't ventured into blue-green polish yet.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i have done other fluorescent colors.. i do like shades of red, pink, orange.. i've done purple twice.. ermm it looked alright.. i would like to paint em green.. but i gotta get a green cover then..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Oh so matching phone is the deal haan Meena?
I put it only on the toe nails cos Dr stares at the students who paint their hande nails .Of course Dr is desiπŸ˜†

Green was for Paddy's day.
Red is for outingsπŸ˜‰
Ok so here is a much shorter version of my rant:

Okay, so this guy (call the douche A) I know from bachpan times...he told me about his multiple gfs a few years ago and how they all were vying for his attention...there was even a cat fight involved once. When I talked to him a couple of months ago, he told me he never was serious with any of them (so whattheheck was he doing while giving rides on his motorbike to one and fighting the brother of the other...) ...however one of them he did actually breakup from (lets call her B). At that time, I tried giving him advice as a friend and help him realize if he have deep feelings for her and all that jacked up jazz...he used to get upset over it so I decided never to bring the topic up again cuz he said he doesn't wanna get "involved" with girls anymore and will take the nice guy route to arrange shadi wadi. Anywhoo, I login today to FB...and see childhood pics of that girl on his profile and then a pic of him on the beach with the cheesiest pose writing A <3 B on the sand... *puke puke* I still remember how he used to tell stories about her after him all the time, emotionally blackmailing him...and showing me her texts full of poems and more cheesefest!

the reason why I'm pissed is I know his family well ...they do things they used to condemn themselves...its as if their moral principals change to accommodate their behaviours. I bet he would never admit all this behind the scene dating upfront though he used to talk about another guy's chupke chupke dating "practices". It's so hypocritical and two-faced!

Ughh...It's so irritating!!!!!! 
Player kahin ka! πŸ˜‘

** guys, don't quote...I may edit this ...😳
Ania :  I wonder who kissed whose ass ? I can understand how u feel.
laat maaro usko😊
@Rits: I wish I could give him a kick or two right now... what makes me mad is he is so open about all he does on FB but in real life he becomes all shareef... 
I dunno what I just did was bitching/gossip...just that I was highly irritated to see all that...so had to let it out...Cheapo kahin ka! 
Edited by --ania-- - 11 years ago
We boys are not all bad Ritsy and Ania.  There are some good ones out there, you just need to look in the right places.  πŸ˜‰  Girly Girly is not complaining!  πŸ˜†