Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Bollywood chitchat #63-let's rock it right now now - Page 15

Posted: 12 years ago
Priya,if you're touring over the North of India,I would suggest you to go to Delhi first,then from there go to Chandigarh coz its pretty hot during summers in these two places.Then from Chandigarh,go to Kalka(its nearby) and from there you can take a toy train to Shimla(Shivalik express or Himalayan queen,its a beautiful experience..it goes though some 108 tunnels).Then once you reach Shimla you can tour the whole of Himachal Pradesh which includes Kullu,Manali,Rohtangpass.Then you can go directly to Agra if you haven't seen the Taj Mahal and come back to Delhi.😃

Oh and if you want,you can visit Amritsar too.The golden temple is worth a dekho and so is Manikaran gurudwara in Manali.The sooji ka halwa they serve is so yummy.😳😆

If you're a foodie,you shall enjoy North India like anything.Plus the people in Himachal and Amritsar are very helpful.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: TintinleMechant

Researching on the works of 4 specific authors and their post-colonial and cultural critique of human rights. Then looking into another scholar for his response to the crituques.

After this i will concoct a paper on my findings and my opinion.

So much work. I need a billion coffee's right now.   hah.
How long have you been flying for?

I have been doing it several years now. I started taking lessons when graduated 12 th class and continued while in college. Which I completed last year. Then I trained under a teaching instructor to get a private and charter license. Now, I train upcoming pilots, but same time learning new skills.It was initially a hobby, as my major was in biological sciences and English minor.  I just like adventurous things in real. Though as a kid/ teenager modeling/acting was a desire...lol 

What about you? You business major or something, I remember you and theatre used to discuss a lot last year. 

TintinleMechant thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Chaimaila: Thanks for all the info! My mom grew up in Chandigarh as a child so I will definitely be taken there. I don't remember much about north india, i went there a few times as a kid but was way too young to actually experience it. I've been all over the South though. 

I will definitely be visiting the golden temple. I'm not sure about how we're getting around, but usually my uncle is super paranoid whenever we're in India so he gets a bunch of personal drivers to take us everywhere. Lol i personally love going by train though, it's such an adventure.

@Jess: Wow since highschool? Thats interesting.  I don't know any female pilots, so more props to you.  i'm doing my undergrad in law with a minor in English.  I do have a giant interest in the entertainment industry though.  I would love to be a director/screenwriter/etc, and growing up I was very interested in music (took vocal lessons, played piano and violin) and was quite adamant about going to India and auditioning to be in films hahaha. 

Oh welll. I think i want to end up with a job in international relations and politics though. I study international/human-rights/theoretical law. 
Oh cool!Actually traveling by car or train in North India is enjoyable because of the good roads they have.
I love traveling and touring in India.Been to almost everywhere in India :-P though I want to visit Kerala.Once I finish that,I'll think of visiting abroad.I've never been out of the country.
TintinleMechant thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Omg you must go to kerala! it is so cool and green. One of the most beautiful places down South.  I go there for a couple weeks every time i'm in India, and we go stay at a house in the more rural area to get the full experience. Last time we went we rented a boathouse in Alleppey and stayed on it for a couple days. 
sdfghjklEdited by chalaakomaasi - 12 years ago
wat_up thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ChaMaila_Kutrea

Oh cool!Actually traveling by car or train in North India is enjoyable because of the good roads they have.

I love traveling and touring in India.Been to almost everywhere in India :-P though I want to visit Kerala.Once I finish that,I'll think of visiting abroad.I've never been out of the country.

That be cool?  Where you visit abroad ? 

@priya, entertainment industry sounds cool. Actually that's why I minored in English as love the arts and took a class on acting and script writing..I did do n externship in NYC at ABC, where they make soaps like All my children, and there some used to joke I should try modeling. But piloting became a passion...you should take a stab in the entertainment industry Iam sure you will totally succeed..

Uhh i dislike waiting in the car... borrring
wat_up thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chalaakomaasi

Uhh i dislike waiting in the car... borrring

Lol ...what's up?

Guys please send me your messages you know wht am talking on

Thanks 
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Y there is no Dialogue/Scene writing thread...?? hoti toh i wud be the sole contributor ðŸ˜†

___

Los Angles, Baraah(12) may san 2000, jahaan hum 6 pantar ik saath mile the, humne socha duniya jeet lenge, par apni lag gayi

Kaante