Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Dexterkichokri

Do you want to be up there Jess? Say the word and I'll have you there...itni gol gol baat karne se kisiko samajh nahin aayega...😆😆

Not this time but thanks ! And were I too want it I just straight up tell that But now you got me thinking lol , but ya  I hire you 
Plus I don't think I'm quiet 
2direct said I was a chatterbox lol 
Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hello!!! 

good night! :)
Originally posted by: wat_up

Not this time but thanks ! And were I too want it I just straight up tell that 
Plus I don't think I'm quiet 
2direct said I was a chatterbox lol 

Well ever since it started you've been going around saying you want the quiet ones and I just assumed you wanted it yourself. Who has been quiet so far? Tanya was super new, Sheee had just returned...she was not posting much, God and Versace don't post as regularly as you and me. Dr3vil was the only talkative one. So I don't understand your jibes at the "loud" ones. 
tanya-91 is hilarious!   😆 I loved reading her rants on the Vidya/Karisma topic.  I hope she sticks around and entertains us more.   
Originally posted by: EroticGauravMad

tanya-91 is hilarious!   😆 I loved reading her rants on the Vidya/Karisma topic.  I hope she sticks around and entertains us more.   

Don't worry. She won't be leaving anytime soon. At least not until Big Boss 6 starts anyway. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by: chalaakomaasi

I am ðŸ˜¡ at one thing

😕 at another thing

😭 at another thing

F*L!

🤗  Don't worry!
Sheldon_Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG I am really going to hurt my friends for getting me hooked on the new Justin Bieber song ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜³ Edited by Sheldon_Bazinga - 12 years ago
wat_up thumbnail

Well ever since it started you've been going around saying you want the quiet ones and I just assumed you wanted it yourself. Who has been quiet so far? Tanya was super new, Sheee had just returned...she was not posting much, God and Versace don't post as regularly as you and me. Dr3vil was the only talkative one. So I don't understand your jibes at the "loud" ones. 

Well they were well known in some way..where as tuli or even Sheldon rarely leave this place...
Lara Rachna

Loud ones I mean members who post topics a lot, who are known Phans, cynics, etc...

I have always stated that I want to know those who we know less on...that's it 

Oh btw you thinking  I mean you particularly, since blue ice mention no

We're someone to say NKapoor, eraser, gaurav... They known 

Those like tuli, Zoobi, Sheldon, Lara 

Plus, as said dex when I want to do it, I will let you help me, since you it the magic touch girl 

Don't worry. She won't be leaving anytime soon. At least not until Big Boss 6 starts anyway. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Is this sanasoufi's distant cousin by the way?  😆
wat_up thumbnail
Originally posted by: EroticGauravMad

Well she likes me lol why not sure Reason,but she takes my name almost each MOTW