Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

My slight worry for coming times: Gopi pregnancy (Page 3)

deejagi IF-Rockerz
deejagi
deejagi

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smallwonder

I actually think gopi will get pregnant... but what i dont get is, why does she start sobbing whenever she remembers the holi scene - after all, its her husband, not anyone else! yes, he forgot it all, but its up to her to remind him/make him realize... she always chooses to act the victim for some reason!always self pity types... Confused go and remind him of what happened, and both be happy! Sleepy i know now she wont say anything, one day they will discover she is preg, and then all the confusion of - who, how, when! LOL and finally then ahemji will remeber and gopi dear will be happy for sometime until she finds something else to bother herself LOL

come on yaar, it is their most important truth of their life. it is not something like her birthday or their wedding anniversary he had forgotten which she can go and remind him. She can't walk upto Ahem and decalre that they had consumated on holi day and he should remember it. That will not only be embarassing but will be an insult to her feminity.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kaka.lgVinder90

smallwonder IF-Sizzlerz
smallwonder
smallwonder

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deejagi

I actually think gopi will get pregnant... but what i dont get is, why does she start sobbing whenever she remembers the holi scene - after all, its her husband, not anyone else! yes, he forgot it all, but its up to her to remind him/make him realize... she always chooses to act the victim for some reason!always self pity types... Confused go and remind him of what happened, and both be happy! Sleepy i know now she wont say anything, one day they will discover she is preg, and then all the confusion of - who, how, when! LOL and finally then ahemji will remeber and gopi dear will be happy for sometime until she finds something else to bother herself LOL

come on yaar, it is their most important truth of their life. it is not something like her birthday or their wedding anniversary he had forgotten which she can go and remind him. She can't walk upto Ahem and decalre that they had consumated on holi day and he should remember it. That will not only be embarassing but will be an insult to her feminity.

how come Confused he is not doing it on purpose Confused and she is acting as if a stranger forced himself upon her Dead - crying and stuffErmm (sorry for sounding harsh, but tht is how they r projecting gopi's reactions!)
deejagi IF-Rockerz
deejagi
deejagi

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by deejagi

how come Confused he is not doing it on purpose Confused and she is acting as if a stranger forced himself upon her Dead - crying and stuffErmm (sorry for sounding harsh, but tht is how they r projecting gopi's reactions!)
Its more than an year of their marriage and he has not even ventured hug her or kiss her so far. Even when she hugged him on her birthday while crying, he wa so reluctant to console her by patting her. And never voiced his changed feelings for her so far. All she knew was that he had loved a girl by name Anitha and have assumed that he still loves her and that is the reason why he doesn't advanced with Gopi. He is not even (neither she) aware of the fact that he had consm=umed Baang on Holi day, So how do you expect her to go and tell him that they consumated on holi day?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kaka.lgChaccha

Go to top