Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Sorry guys ... I really want a pregnancy for gopi...  ahem trying to figure out how gopi got pregnant...   I think it will be nice...  
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well Ahem babu has an inkling that he spent time with Gopi..he won't disown the child
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: feviewer

Well Ahem babu has an inkling that he spent time with Gopi..he won't disown the child

You doubted himπŸ˜• Of course he will not disown the child..😊
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I actually think gopi will get pregnant... but what i dont get is, why does she start sobbing whenever she remembers the holi scene - after all, its her husband, not anyone else! yes, he forgot it all, but its up to her to remind him/make him realize... she always chooses to act the victim for some reason!always self pity types... πŸ˜• go and remind him of what happened, and both be happy! πŸ₯± i know now she wont say anything, one day they will discover she is preg, and then all the confusion of - who, how, when! πŸ˜† and finally then ahemji will remeber and gopi dear will be happy for sometime until she finds something else to bother herself πŸ˜†
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
anything can happen in sns. we all didnt wanted ahem to forget about their sd and we had a lot of posts relating to it but finally the cvs made ahem forget the sd. similarly we dont want a pregnancy track but surely the cvs would like to insert it
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RachP

Yeah, seee..it's not just me! I feel so much better that you all are thinking like me. Me ko acha lagging... πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

I was scared of this pregnancy track since the day one when Ahem got up and said he doesn't remember anything from the holiday and questioned Gopi why she is dressed at that late hour in the night. But now I am relieved that at least he had some flash backs of that day, hinting about he was close to her but and can't remember anything and request her help in refresing him memory card. So I don't think he will run away from the place. But all i am worried now is that if someone else ( may be Urmila or Rashi) might loose talk saying ill fortuned child or something that brought the family to the verge of dividing even before birth etc. which will hurt Gopi and knowingly or unknowingly even Koki or Ahem might second their thought process. But whatever may be the outcome, I don't want any MS here.
Jaya
deejagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: smallwonder

I actually think gopi will get pregnant... but what i dont get is, why does she start sobbing whenever she remembers the holi scene - after all, its her husband, not anyone else! yes, he forgot it all, but its up to her to remind him/make him realize... she always chooses to act the victim for some reason!always self pity types... πŸ˜• go and remind him of what happened, and both be happy! πŸ₯± i know now she wont say anything, one day they will discover she is preg, and then all the confusion of - who, how, when! πŸ˜† and finally then ahemji will remeber and gopi dear will be happy for sometime until she finds something else to bother herself πŸ˜†

come on yaar, it is their most important truth of their life. it is not something like her birthday or their wedding anniversary he had forgotten which she can go and remind him. She can't walk upto Ahem and decalre that they had consumated on holi day and he should remember it. That will not only be embarassing but will be an insult to her feminity.
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: deejagi

come on yaar, it is their most important truth of their life. it is not something like her birthday or their wedding anniversary he had forgotten which she can go and remind him. She can't walk upto Ahem and decalre that they had consumated on holi day and he should remember it. That will not only be embarassing but will be an insult to her feminity.

how come πŸ˜• he is not doing it on purpose πŸ˜• and she is acting as if a stranger forced himself upon her 🀒 - crying and stuffπŸ€” (sorry for sounding harsh, but tht is how they r projecting gopi's reactions!)
deejagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: smallwonder

how come πŸ˜• he is not doing it on purpose πŸ˜• and she is acting as if a stranger forced himself upon her 🀒 - crying and stuffπŸ€” (sorry for sounding harsh, but tht is how they r projecting gopi's reactions!)

Its more than an year of their marriage and he has not even ventured hug her or kiss her so far. Even when she hugged him on her birthday while crying, he wa so reluctant to console her by patting her. And never voiced his changed feelings for her so far. All she knew was that he had loved a girl by name Anitha and have assumed that he still loves her and that is the reason why he doesn't advanced with Gopi. He is not even (neither she) aware of the fact that he had consm=umed Baang on Holi day, So how do you expect her to go and tell him that they consumated on holi day?