Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: smashitupsobti

☺️ thought I better make amends for the Butt-va Ve which still cracks me up something silly man !!! 🀣 
... I still have to do a double take when I see SK 😳 ... ❀️ that you loved it !!! ... the bro-mance these two "bhai's" share had to be marked ... so Akshay had to be in there somewhere !!!

Girl, Butt-va Ve is a CLASSIC!  It belongs in the "GUTTER HALL OF FAME"...Priya & I have already started archiving for that MUSEUM of (SHAMELESS) WORSHIP!!πŸ€£πŸ˜†
smashitup thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nandalala

Girl, Butt-va Ve is a CLASSIC!  It belongs in the "GUTTER HALL OF FAME"...Priya & I have already started archiving for that MUSEUM of (SHAMELESS) WORSHIP!!πŸ€£πŸ˜†

I cannot get it out of my head, watching tonight's episode will be interesting πŸ˜† Oh good stuff, glad you guys are taking care of it  ... would hate for anyone to sit down and forget about that Bro-mance ROFL
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
*drooolsss* *swwooonnnsss*

*thuuuddd*
shwetachauhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Ah Kalpana.. Another 'smashing' piece on the path of annihilation of the entire womankind..!! Loved the title hun!!

Barun.. a man of many layers, of infinite emotions and of a myriad of expressions!!! And these 35 being in response to the +1 only..!! Only a part of the chemistry that he shares with a dear friend!! WOW!!! I can only exclaim in wonder!!

Nandalala thumbnail

Originally posted by: smashitupsobti

I cannot get it out of my head, watching tonight's episode will be interesting πŸ˜† Oh good stuff, glad you guys are taking care of it  ... would hate for anyone to sit down and forget about that Bro-mance 🀣

🀣🀣Its "brotherly 'love'" taken to the NEXT LEVEL!  Hello, HBO, anyone???!!!🀣  Oh, I'll be thinking of you while watching...between Woodwa Ve & Butt-va Ve, lets not forget HOTWA's way & sway!😎 And on that note, I bid you adieu, yet again!  Have a great day ahead, hun!!!πŸ€—
Nandalala thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwetachauhan

Ah Kalpana.. Another 'smashing' piece on the path of annihilation of the entire womankind..!! Loved the title hun!!

Barun.. a man of many layers, of infinite emotions and of a myriad of expressions!!! And these 35 being in response to the +1 only..!! Only a part of the chemistry that he shares with a dear friend!! WOW!!! I can only exclaim in wonder!!

Fabulously put, Shweta!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Malvika18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Gosh!. He's absolutely adorable *drools*..
Thanks a ton for sharing these!. πŸ˜›
ArHiluv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ohhh...man he is damn hottt

by the way wat is akash doing der????
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
OMG! Its so effing effing Gorgeous. I love the way you've captured all his breathtaking expressions in one frame. πŸ˜  *Thud *

Beautiful creation Kalpana. πŸ€—
SarunIsBack thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i love barun and arnav...😍😍