35 Sobti specials +1 ... pix - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Man I love this guy so much! His wife is very lucky! And why is Akash there?

Simran :D...
Priceless πŸ˜ƒ Thanks Kalpana fr capturing the varied expressions & features of Sobti The Hotness.
Chehra dil ka aina hota hai...So true in his case, simplicity personified.

Thanks so much dear πŸ‘ 
Ahhh...dil choo liya tuney...lovely !!!!!
Originally posted by HopelessCase

OH MY GOSH! FAINTS! 
Can't think why he has that effect πŸ€” ... 1001 expressions isn't that much is it πŸ˜‰ x
Originally posted by Aquiline

eh...was there an Akash in between? *chuckle* loved it, Kalpana dear. He is one happy-go-lucky man, humble and contented to be who he is. And yes, the way he takes life cool is quite evident in the pics you've posted here... People should take his message: live life to the fullest, have fun while life lasts!! Thanks dear, for this...
Well said hun - Akash is his plus one πŸ˜‰ ... the collage was calling out to be made and you know me, my mind works in mysterious ways, even got my hand in there !!!
Originally posted by Scintillating

Hey this is pretty cool!  Loved it.  Lolz, the second last pic is Akash's...πŸ˜†  For a minute I was like, "Huh! Barun looks so different here!!" 🀣  Thanks dear for the post.
Akash is his plus one πŸ˜‰ x
Originally posted by pikudika

Not Fair, Kalpana!!  this is too much!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
BTW is the last but one Akshay Dogra aka  Akash???
Hey hun ... is your hubby about ?  Need a tissue to wipe that drool off your face πŸ˜† what too much 😳 me no, really ? ... Akash is Barun's plus 1 πŸ˜‰ ... in celebration of their bro-mance !!!
Originally posted by Scintillating

Hey this is pretty cool!  Loved it.  Lolz, the second last pic is Akash's...πŸ˜†  For a minute I was like, "Huh! Barun looks so different here!!" 🀣  Thanks dear for the post.

looks like a bromance
Edited by mishty_angel - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Nandalala

ADORABLE personified in every frame!  LOVED the montage, SK!β€οΈπŸ˜ƒ  Liked the "special mention" to Akshay, too!  Lekin, Bhai toh Bhai hota hai...!πŸ˜›
☺️ thought I better make amends for the Butt-va Ve which still cracks me up something silly man !!! 🀣 
... I still have to do a double take when I see SK 😳 ... ❀️ that you loved it !!! ... the bro-mance these two "bhai's" share had to be marked ... so Akshay had to be in there somewhere !!!