Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Thier six month marriage (updated page 147) (Page 97)

rashika IF-Rockerz
rashika
rashika

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GoGreen

R u updating today...Rashi...

Yes give me a few minutes. Will update soon.

rashika IF-Rockerz
rashika
rashika

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 3:34pm | IP Logged

Hope you all love this next chapter.

Chapter 25

Khushi: Arnavji wait we have to go eat somewhere.

Arnav perplexed: Why?

Khushi: Because you haven't eaten and you need to take your medicines.

Arnav heard what she had said and felt a feeling of warmth go through him knowing full well that Khushi cared for him that much.

Arnav: True but you've only had jalebi's as well. You haven't had proper food either.

Khushi forgot that part and felt a similar feeling of warmth go through her as well. She felt that Arnav was really starting to care for her.  Arnav thought it was about time he took Khushi somewhere nice to eat but he couldn't think where.

Arnav: So where do you want to go eat?

Khushi: Can we just go home to eat?

Arnav: Khushi are you telling me you don't want to go for lunch with me? What do you think I'm going to do eat you alive?

Khushi: No. I mean you don't really eat the kind of food I like. You don't like spicy food and I do.

Arnav: Well what exactly do you want to eat?

Khushi with a twinkle in her eye: Chaat.

Arnav: WHAT THE…..? Khushi out of everything you can name and you want to go for chaat?

Khushi: Well it's what I want and we can get it for everyone at home.

Arnav: Khushi we are not going home until later.

Khushi: what do you mean?

Arnav: I mean I haven't cancelled all my afternoon meetings for us to just go home.

Khushi was a tad confused. Arnav just looked at her to see her facial expressions. She was in her own thoughts.

Arnav: Ok. Look Khushi we can go and get chaat if you like but we are not going to take any home nor are we going home early.

Khushi: Ok.

Arnav: So where do we go to get chaat from?

Khushi: What you don't where to get chaat from?

Arnav: Khushi are you forgetting who I am. I normally either eat at home or if in the office I would order in or if I have to entertain my clients I take them to dehli's finest restaurants. What would I know about where to get chaat from.

Khushi: Oh! We could go to Laxmi Nagar to get chaat.

Arnav: What? Near your home. No. We are not going back to Shantivan or anywhere near your home.

Khushi: But I haven't seen amma, babuji or buaji in a long while and I miss them.

Arnav could see she was slightly upset.

Arnav: Look Khushi. I will take you there another day but can I actually spend at least one afternoon with my wife or is that too much to ask.

Khushi now realised what he had wanted to do. She looked at him but couldn't help blushing knowing full well what Arnav had just asked her.

Khushi nervously: I…..ummm…..do ….know…..off….another place we can go there.

She took him somewhere else.  Arnav had to park the car further away from the place as where they were heading there were no parking spots. They got out of the car once Arnav had parked and heeded towards the stall.  Khushi ordered what she wanted and made sure Arnav's plate had nothing sweet and less spice in it.

Background score: IPKKND title song.

Jo pehle hua na

Ab hone laga hai

Dil humko jaga kar kyun sone laga hai

Yeh ishq hai yah kuch aur hai ya bus khali khali shor hai (x2)

Ho is ko main kya kahoon kya kahoon tu hi bata

Is pyaar ko kya naam doon (x4)

Arnav paid the guy once Khushi had got the food. Khushi handed him his plate making sure there was a spoon and napkins around. She knew what he was like. Arnav was at first reluctant to eat but he saw Khushi eating away. She looked up at him staring at her. She stopped eating and became nervous at him looking at her. She had some food around her lips. Arnav saw it took one the napkins from her hand and moved it towards her face. Khushi backed up a bit looking at his hand. Then saw his reaction. He was a tad annoyed so she moved forward. He wiped the corner of her mouth with the napkin while they had an eye-lock. Khushi looked at his plate. He hadn't touch his food so she took the spoon placed some food on it and offered it to him. Without hesitation he ate. He realised the food wasn't spicy as he was expecting it to be. He knew Khushi would have made sure of this. She carried on feeding him and he just kept looking at her allowing her to carry on. After a while he took the spoon from her plate and started feeding her.  They were both lost in each other not realising a crowd had gathered around them. Arnav was the first to notice this but Arnav being Arnav couldn't care less. They both heard someone whistle at them and Khushi looked around seeing people gawping at them. She stopped doing what she was doing. She looked around looking at the people looking at her. Arnav was watching her reaction to all this. Khushi then looked back at him and started blushing.

Khushi nervously: Arnavji…..can…we…go?

Arnav smirking: Why Khushi? You and I are husband and wife doing nothing else but eating.

Khushi couldn't look at him anymore due to her blushing at lot. Arnav looked at her and just wondered how his wife can be so beautiful and enticing at the same time. He knew she didn't like all this in public.

Arnav quietly: Khushi lets go.

Khushi looked at him and nodded. They both started walking towards the car. Before they reached there Khushi saw another stall which was selling ice lollies and she started walking towards it. Arnav looked at where she was heading. He knew what Khushi was like. So he just followed and before she ordered he ordered for her and paid the guy. Khushi who still had the plates in her hand found a bin and threw the plates away. She then went back to the stall and grabbed her ice lolly and started eating. She carried on smiling a lot while eating. Arnav just watched this.

Tujhko dekh kar tujhko dekh kar aankhen muskurane lagti hai

Tukhko milkar dhankhane gun gune lagti hai

Aisa hota hai kya mujhko khabar nahi

Pehle kabhi huva aisa usar nahi

Jo mere dil ke paas hai nayi jaadu nayi ehsaas hai (x2)

Ho….aise mein kya karu kya karu tu hi bata

Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon (x4)

Once Khushi had finished she was smiling. Arnav just thought how the little things just bought that wonderful smile on her face.

Arnav: Shall we go.

Khushi: Yes.

They both started walking towards the car again but Khushi stopped when she saw someone selling bangles. She started walking towards him. Arnav thought unbelievable.

Arnav: Khushi come on. You know I can get you bangles from somewhere else.

Khushi: But Arnavji these are really nice.

Arnav: Khushi have you forgotten the last time I bought you some?

Khushi remembered the beautiful bangles she had received from him.

Arnav: I see you can remember so I will buy you some another time.

Khushi: But….I really want these. Please.

That was it. With her pleading he couldn't resist and he bought her the bangles. Khushi was super happy. Arnav thought how pagal can she get? Once she calmed down Arnav grabbed her hand and they walked towards the car. He just wanted to make sure she didn't stop anywhere else but he did think he loved every minute of this afternoon. He had not seen Khushi smile the way she was this afternoon in a long time. As soon as they got to the car he opened the door to her side and she sat in the car. He went to his side and sat in the driver's seat. As he was about to drive off his phone rang. He answered via his Bluetooth. It was Aman.

Arnav: What?

Aman: Sir we are having trouble getting the venue for the show sorted out.

Arnav: WHAT? Can't anyone else sort this out?

Aman: The manager insists on talking to you and only you no-one else.

Arnav: DAMN! Ok I'm on my way. As soon as I get there get me that manager on the phone.

He switched his Bluetooth off and looked at Khushi.

Arnav: Khushi I have to go back to work. I'll drop you back at home.

He took her home and went off to work. Khushi headed in thinking about what a nice afternoon she had had.

Please do hit the like button and please do comment

The following 249 member(s) liked the above post:

bertsonalusa007sarahzharini19preet_21sun_smisimron...swati2011mishimUminderMhoneyboney1rithuparnashubhadaraneArhiLuverprempotterB2DB75RC14silver_eagleurs_anamikaSattyKsuganya91harithag999suhanamausammalinimPoonamkiChandseleniumpranaaash12KMB-MSKarkayMamu768123kushiHemaSuryashanti4rayamaniocean28MONAKARANgurukhushPriyasha890ssamarAksxxx12Vkesmerry777nada_axyzw231Suppi_4_uJeeti1linetemanis9290860623gagsyApsara1mistletoe22trendyfriendsPaingelMahnoorkhanhifzadhvani84Gargeelollipop4uneethurosepips27cue1cloud.9chandarani1skp2007spancerlimitlessamritabserina087Anu179s0n00smiCutiee_Ashhgoyalkalpna123mak3mesmileDevilwayssai_nehaArchu61day_lilyDevilish.Angelsoapfreak13sowms1395ARSHI_FAN11metitaliyaSim1234GunMsagmrusweCuriousmindasulpyaarkishu789owinarshi10arshimaniac_arshitmowlaMahrin17478tokyoarshiinduarshi_sonacrazzychipsdewdropsoflovevrinda725mysterygirl06dreamgirlrus23AplihsarshisimpleMrieshkaneha_shahkkgsrpepoammullu1sanjuarshiankitabaranDilLoveRomancemegh.arhianamnoornitrit95AsvatiLil_Miss_Crazyifsaal044SAM32--BumbleBee--TouchOfArHidimple288GoldenEyesakurmapuarshi_sunshineRandomGirlpurpleloveroldcShweta16911DAlicelovespellJalebiGRoshkolovemusicluckylucky1kafalivy..Kritz..Dreamer-89maloseGlimmerblah_blah3coolflorarashgirl000guyinoblivionniania13Wah_tajvidya.sanjaysmile1412harshneectnabilahvikadesigirlsweet_butterflyixrayshubhadaskbismazaman2000punjabi0926kptlAMAL722CythereasinaklakshyaNktkirti123Aliya_hzsncyum321kaira101smileyhug7679Olive_RoseakshiankitaToxicLovedevsumKareena1994aycma98Hina69segadmelihoneyBornToShipArShiipkknd-fankaur94redroses123KtotheMA.HajnalIronButterflyrakenduvadanasaschadesMaghinallsDivyahetkshubhangisarozzaysemLDGsarita_barunmadhu1210sruthickdeeswarnaboreddamsel-Raichu-PepsiGirl101Ni1234udaymanyata07Prani08frenzyysikhni_phillips_2909meenaluma-Sunset---Siva--kriti_atharvtintinuushankitvcKowsirupzloveuRB81.vrshn.kvarshasaomomdebby_11GoGreen-Grace-ashred12dazzling_gloryprettyasjenOmNaMaSteOm-afsha-Ethereal-PathdrunkiiebabetinselHansaN..Anita..angeldream14LyssaPieFAYKHAN29-JollyJabeen-ASR6262rkapoor1382Angel13sarunsashasinghlaksh65-MKB-jas0308-.serendipity.-seeta_naipsMrs_Darcy_17Preet.Kcyoga123sarunlicious..felicitysmoak.princessunaranikita_88dumasDownhill

sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
AWWW, I Love Khushi, She Doesn't Demand Much & At The Same Became SO Excited Like A Child & Also Very Caring Towards Everybody Embarrassed No Surprise Why Arnav Is In Love With Her Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rashika

smileyhug7679 IF-Dazzler
smileyhug7679
smileyhug7679

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
very cute arhi moments loved all of them...

rashika

ipkknd-fan IF-Dazzler
ipkknd-fan
ipkknd-fan

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Such a sweet update

rashika

GoGreen IF-Rockerz
GoGreen
GoGreen

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
nice update...hope they spend some time in the evening...without that creepwa around.

rashika

-JollyJabeen- IF-Sizzlerz
-JollyJabeen-
-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Kya hoob lagti ho!Dancing

I don't know why, After reading the update, This song came to my headLOL

Loved it. So cute! He took her out for chaat. How more cute can this FF get!?

And hey, Your almost on 100 pages!

Early CONGO CONGRATSSS :) :)

Amazing update as usualEmbarrassed

rashika

rashika IF-Rockerz
rashika
rashika

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -JollyJabeen-

Kya hoob lagti ho!Dancing

I don't know why, After reading the update, This song came to my headLOL

Loved it. So cute! He took her out for chaat. How more cute can this FF get!?

And hey, Your almost on 100 pages!

Early CONGO CONGRATSSS :) :)

Amazing update as usualEmbarrassed

Thank you.
Love the song idea. LOL

-JollyJabeen-

Go to top