Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Thier six month marriage (updated page 147) (Page 87)

saikrishnars Senior Member
saikrishnars
saikrishnars

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
WOW!
GREAT UPDATE!
TOTALLY LOVED IT!!!
LIZA TOH GAYA KAAM SE!!!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rashika

lakshyaNkt IF-Dazzler
lakshyaNkt
lakshyaNkt

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
hate liza...

rashika

rashika IF-Rockerz
rashika
rashika

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Hi all! I'm glad you all hate Liza as much as I do. When this model was actually on the show she was very unfair towards Khushi and in turn so was Arnav but then we wouldn't have had our very first Rabba ve in the show when Khushi was wearing that red sari and Arnav just could not keep his eyes off of her. Day Dreaming But I thought Khushi also deserved justice from that time so I thought of bringing Liza back in my FF. I hope this next part is to everyone's liking.

Chapter 23

Arnav really was trying very hard to keep his temper in check.

Arnav in a dangerous tone: Liza apologise to Khushi right now.

All the models including Liza were surprised to hear Arnav say that.

Liza: Never. Why should I apologise to someone like her. I mean look at her she is not that special. She's just your employee and I don't think these people deserve any importance because you never know when they would take advantage of you. I am not apologising.

Arnav had enough. He pushed Akash's hand out of the way came up close to Liza. He was really mad.

Arnav: Either you apologise right now or I will make sure that you never work as a model ever again. Anywhere and I mean anywhere.

All the models had heard of the great ASR's temper but had never been privy to it. Today Liza was at the other end of his temper and all the other models were really scared seeing Arnav like this. They had always known him to be sensible towards them but this side they had never seen. Liza looked at Arnav and could see his temper clearly on his face but Liza being Liza stood her ground.

Liza: NEVER.

Arnav: YOU APOLOGISE NOW OR I PROMISE I WILL DO WHAT I JUST SAID.

Akash and Aman tried to intervene but Arnav put his hand up indicating don't.

Liza: WHY SHOULD I APOLOGISE TO HER?

Arnav: BECAUSE NO HURTS MY WIFE AND GETS AWAY WITH IT.

Liza and all the models knew ASR had got married but had never seen a photo of his wife. They were all surprised his wife was such a simple girl. They had all thought she would have been a model or someone very sophisticated but they were shocked at who it was especially Liza.

Khushi who heard what Arnav had just said was dumbfounded. She felt scared of his temper but somewhere she felt a little proud that Arnav had defended him.

Arnav: NOW APOLOGISE.

Liza now really scared: I'm…. sorry.

Arnav: I don't think any of us heard you.

He grabbed Liza's arm and pulled her towards Khushi.

Arnav: NOW APOLOGISE.

Liza: I'm…sorry..Mrs. Raizada.

Arnav then stood in-between Khushi and Liza.

Arnav in a dangerous tone: Now get the hell out of my sight before I do something I may end up regretting. 

Liza went back to the studio, got her stuff and got out of AR as soon as possible. She had never experienced ASR's temper and she never wanted to ever again.

Arnav looked around. His staff were all starting at him and the scene that had been created.

Arnav: GET BACK TO WORK. I DON'T PAY PEOPLE TO STAND AROUND AND STARE.

His staff all went back to their desks and got to work. Akash walked up to his brother. Arnav looked at Akash.

Akash: Bhai….

Arnav: It's ok Akash. Go back to work.

Akash left after that. Aman also went. The models plus their staff went back to the studio.  They didn't want to see ASR's temper ever again. Arnav then turned to look at Khushi. Looking at her tear struck face he softens up.

Arnav very softly: Khushi get your bag and meet me near the door. I'll be there in a minute.

He says this and walks off. Khushi wipes her tears and goes to get her bag. She didn't want to argue. She was too upset to say anything. She went to the main door and waited for Arnav.

Arnav went to see Akash.

Arnav: Akash I'm leaving for the rest of the day. Can you keep an eye on the shoot?

Akash: Ok Bhai. Bhai is Khushiji ok?

Arnav: She will be fine. I'll make sure of that.

Arnav left after that and went to see Aman.

Arnav: Aman cancel all my meetings for the rest of the day and re-schedule them. Also once the photographer has finished make sure he gets the prints to me soon. I want to see them. Also get me all the details on that assistant what was her name? Oh yes! Tina Sharma. I will deal with Liza tomorrow.

Aman: Yes sir.

Saying that he walked away and went towards the door. He saw Khushi. He took her hand in his. Khushi was surprised by his action.

Arnav: Come on.

Khushi just followed him not knowing what was going on. Arnav took her to his car. He opened her side and she got in. He shut the door and went to his side. He also got but then remembered he needed to make a call. He took his phone out.

Arnav: Hello HP tell Mohan not to pick up Khushi. She is with me. Ok.

HP: Ji Arnav bhaiya.

Arnav puts his phone down and then remembers that Khushi has probably not finished her work. Arnav looks at Khushi. Khushi is still lost in her thoughts about what just happened today.

Arnav: Khushi.

Khushi doesn't look at him.

Arnav: Khushi look at me.

Khushi still doesn't look at him. So Arnav who still hasn't put his seat belt on moves his right hand towards her face. He reaches for her left cheek and cups it. Then he slowly moves her face to look at him. He sees she is still crying so he places his other hand on her right cheek and using his thumbs he wipes hers tears away. He then kisses her forehead to assure her he's there for her no matter what. Khushi just looks at him. They have an eye-lock.

Arnav: Can I borrow your phone?

He takes his hands away from her. Khushi starts looking for her phone. She hands it over to him. He takes the phone and looks for shuklaji's number. He takes his own phone types the number in and phones Shuklaji.

Arnav: No I am not Khushi. This is her husband speaking. I am calling on her behalf. I would like it if you can head over to AR and finish off Khushi's work for her. That's it.

He puts the phone down before hearing any excuses from Khushi's partner. Khushi just looks at him. He looks back at her.

Arnav: Khushi you have your seat belt on?

Khushi nods a yes. Arnav then moves his to his side puts his seat belt on and drives off. Khushi looks at him wondering where they are going. Arnav realises she is looking at him but doesn't look back at her. He then abruptly stops his car. Khushi just stares at him after she stabilizes herself due to his abrupt stop.

Please do hit the like button and please comment.

The following 237 member(s) liked the above post:

bertsonalusa007yasmin10ck1985sarahzharini19sun_smidpurvaaksneeswati2011sanjusreemishimrithuparnashubhadaranehoneyboney1diyaARSHIarshitvmprempotterB2DB75suganya91suhanamausammalinimvkiranmayi15seleniumpranaasunshaeyash12KMB-MSKArshi_shanMamu768HemaSuryaocean28gurukhushPriyasha890Vkesfurjadmerry777nada_aet_tu_achuxyzw231Suppi_4_u9290860623Ashlena8manismistletoe22gagsyashnaMaharajApsara1trendyfriendsrafnaMahnoorkhanhifzavinabenGargeeneethuroselollipop4uchandarani1cue1padamjotcloud.9skp2007sai_nehaDevilwayslimitlessamritabnanz_2211s0n00smiCutiee_Ashhmak3mesmileDreamer-89Anu179Devilish.Angelalisowjsoapfreak13day_lilykishu789nimra21arshi10arshiiamtopperasulpyaartasid1Sim1234GunMArshi143Curiousmindmetitaliyamaniac_arshitmowlatokyokamtokdinMahrin17478mysterygirl06shona136dreamgirlrus23AplihsarshisimpleMrieshkaneha_shahammullu1sanjuarshiankitabaranzainy26Lil_Miss_Crazyifsaal044AsvatiDilLoveRomancemegh.arhianamnoorSAM32TouchOfArHidimple288--BumbleBee--GoldenEyesBonhi_ipkkndRandomGirlkhusiarnavakurmapuRoshkolovemusicMore-than-himMluckylucky1roldcShweta16911DAliceJalebiGsaiqa4evaglv_15lovespellkafalivy..Kritz..coolflorarashgirl000niania13maloseguyinoblivionanarshividya.sanjayniru273norishaharshneevikadesigirlixrayshubhadaskbismazaman2000kptlAMAL722CytherealakshyaNktOLGNESkirti123gugguprincess84Aliya_hzsncyum321arhi101seshatreeToxicLovedevsumOlive_Rosesmileyhug7679Lily2011nilmiDr.Strangesun_shine_girlHina69redroses123kaur94BornToShipArShiipkknd-fanAsyaloverekiholoAmidstTheWordssegadmelihoneyKtotheMA.HajnalrakenduvadanaDivyahetMaghinallsIronButterflykshubhangisarozzaysemLDGsarita_barunmadhu1210-MissBoiiVamp-sruthickPepsiGirl101deeswarna-Raichu-Ni1234udaymanyata07Prani08frenzyymeenalumalara3110.vrshn.kriti_atharvRB81tintinuushankitvcrupzloveuKowsisaomommrk-1kvarshadebby_11ashred12OmNaMaSteOmGoGreenEthereal-Path-afsha-HansaNtinselprettyasjendrunkiiebabe..Anita..angeldream14laksh65FAYKHAN29LyssaPie-JollyJabeen-rkapoor1382Angel13-MKB-summaiyasayedASR6262-.serendipity.-Mrs_Darcy_17jas0308Preet.Kcranogillyoga123sarunlicious..princessunaranikita_88dumas

sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Where Are THEYYY ?! Yaaay, Liza Apologized To Khushi Embarrassed

rashika

-Mayuri- IF-Rockerz
-Mayuri-
-Mayuri-

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Fabulous update!