Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Thier six month marriage (updated page 147) (Page 80)

asulpyaar Senior Member
asulpyaar
asulpyaar

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
thanks for the PM Smile  
superb update ,, loved it Clap please continue sooon 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rashika

rashika IF-Rockerz
rashika
rashika

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Hey all! Almost forgot today's update. I think not many of you are going to like today's update. I am certainly going to get a lot of tomatoes and chappals thrown at me. LOL Read the chapter and you'll see why. Ermm

Chapter 21

That evening dinner had been served and both Khushi and Arnav could not stop thinking about what had happened just a while back. Khushi knowing full well she will never fulfil his wish and Arnav thinking how he was going to get his wish fulfilled. Dinner went well. After dinner everyone retired to their own rooms. Arnav went back to work and Khushi got ready for bed hoping that Arnav wouldn't do anything tonight to her. To her surprise he wasn't even looking at her. He was too engrossed in work. After a while she went to sleep. Once Arnav knew she was asleep he shut his laptop moved his recliner towards Khushi. After finishing up in the bathroom he went to the recliner and fell asleep.

Next morning Khushi got up to find Arnav was not there. She saw the recliner where it was last night and thought Did he not sleep next to me? Wait. Why am I thinking this? Why should I care but I think I do care. With these thoughts she got up and went to the bathroom. Once she was out of the bathroom Arnav had come back from his jogging. He went to the cupboard got a towel and headed towards the bathroom. Khushi was surprised. He wasn't making any moves nor sweet talking nor nothing. She was really confused now. The last two days had been wonderful and now she felt he was ignoring her. After a while he came out of the bathroom with his towel around his neck and his jogging bottoms. Khushi looked at him wondering what was going on. Arnav looked at her and then went to the cupboard to take out his clothes. He knew he was ignoring her but he had a plan. He went back into the bathroom and got changed. Khushi was disappointed at his sudden change of behaviour. She felt a bit rejected. She went downstairs to help make breakfast. Arnav came out and knew what he has done was bad and he felt really guilty. Do I really want to win this challenge by upsetting her? he thought but no he would seriously make it up to her. He knew he would and he could but for now this is what he needed to do.

The whole day went pretty much the same as the morning. Khushi being ignored at every turn. Be it breakfast, lunch, dinner or them being in their room in the evening. All day she kept thinking What has happened? What have I done now? Why am I thinking this? He is just being Laad Governor. Why do I care? What she didn't know was this whole thing was killing Arnav from the inside. He knew it was wrong in doing this but he really wanted to win this.

The next few days went pretty much the same. Arnav was not happy because he could sense Khushi was upset. Why am I doing this? This is killing me seeing her upset but ……..Damm! Why did I challenge her in the first place? Why the hell have I let my ego get in the way again?  Damm! Damm! Damm! He carried on cursing himself.

After the weekend AR offices were busier than ever. Three quarters of the spring/summer collection had already been done. Still there was a lot to be done. Today was the day when the models were coming to shoot with some of the new clothes for posters for the upcoming fashion show. Arnav knew this days back.

He got up in the morning and went about his business. He was ready in no time. Khushi was also up and ready. Both went to the office as normal. Arnav walked in to find his staff all there gearing to go. Once in his office he called Aman to his office.

Arnav: Aman tell me when the all the models get here. I need to oversee everything.

Aman: Ok.

Arnav: Aman can you make sure my designers are also on hand. If they need to make adjustments they need to be on hand and also make sure the studio ready. These shoots are going to last for days. Also has the rest of the collection finished?

Aman: ASR your designers are in the studio with most of the collection. Studio is ready. The photographer is five minutes away. About the rest of the collection we are two designers down since on has had an accident and the other recently got married so she is on her honeymoon.

Arnav a bit pissed off: Aman I don't need excuses. As soon as today's shoot is over get my meeting with the design team fixed.

Aman: Yes ASR.

With this Aman left. Arnav went back to his work.

Khushi was in the canteen working away still in her own thoughts about what was going on. I am not going to let that laad governor upset me. Who does he think he is? With that she carried on with her work.

AR soon become a busy place the models had started arriving and almost all the men instead of working they were just drooling after all the beautiful girls that were coming in.

Maya the first to arrive with her assistant. Beautiful and talented. She was around 5'8, shoulder length hair, piercing green eyes that any man could fall in love. She was wearing a lovely summery dress and in a hat.

Arnav had been told that the models were arriving. He came out his office and went downstairs. Maya saw him and went over to say hello. She greeted him like most models do. She kissed him on the cheek. Unfortunately the doors to the canteen were wide open and Khushi saw this. She was shocked. Her eyes and jaw were wide open. All of sudden she felt a prick in her heart. Her heart started beating a bit too fast for her for liking. She felt herself seething. Arnav had specifically come downstairs to greet the models right in front of Khushi on purpose. He allowed Maya to kiss him on purpose then moved his eyes towards Khushi to see her shock look and he just smirked. Then he looked back at Maya and started showing her towards the studio.

Maya was followed by Sheila, Priya, Kirti and Bhoomi.

Sheila was 5'9 long hair, hazel eyes. She was engaged to a very wealthy man. She was wearing a nice blue dress.

Priya was 5'8 short bob hair, hazel eyes also. She was wearing a white dress.

Kirti was 5'10 long hair, blue eyes. This was her last assignment before as a model as she was about to start working in films.

Bhoomi was 5'9 shoulder length hair, brown eyes. She was wearing a tank top with a denim mini skirt.

Arnav kept on giving his full attention to all the models. Every time one of the models kissed him he could Khushi seething. Khushi on the other hand was trying hard not to watch all this but her eyes just kept darting back towards Arnav. The prick in her heart getting stronger and she was feeling angry.  She felt like she wanted to…..wanted to….wanted to what? What do I want to do? I …..I…..I …..What do I want to do? She thought. What could she do? He was the great ASR and I……wait a second I am his wife. Has he forgotten that already? If only we weren't in the office I would….I would…..Hey Devi Maiyya why am I feeling like this. What's happening?  

Arnav had been back and forth from the main floor to the studio with the models all the while checking out Khushi's reactions to his shenanigans. He knew she was getting jealous and this is the exact reaction he wanted. Now I have you exactly where I want you Khushi and I will get my wish. Thinking this he went about his business only to be stopped by a hand on his shoulder. He turned around and to look at who it was and he was shocked.

I know. I know lame chapter but I am hoping after the next few chapters you'll see why. Please do hit the like button and comment. Criticism's are also welcome.

The following 218 member(s) liked the above post:

bertsonalusa007sarahzharini19preet_21simron...swati2011mishimUminderMrithuparnashubhadaranehoneyboney1sarun-arhiarshitvmRC14sonalashishB2DB75chibsuganya91suhanamausamvkiranmayi15malinimash12sunshaeyangel5323araqKMB-MSKMamu768HemaSuryashanti4ocean28gurukhushPriyasha890Vkesnada_amaniset_tu_achuxyzw231Suppi_4_ulineteAshlena89290860623Apsara1mistletoe22trendyfriendsashnaMaharajMahnoorkhanneethurosepips27blessednimlollipop4ucue1s0n00smiCutiee_Ashhmak3mesmileAnu179rosalinda92limitlessDevilwaysArchu61Devilish.Angelalisowjhari93SweetSophiedhulanyasoapfreak13arshi10arshiGunMCuriousmindSim1234maniac_arshimetitaliyaasulpyaartasid1kishu789tmowlaarkushlovetokyokamtokdinvrinda725mysterygirl06lav.0301Mahrin17478crazzychipsdewdropsofloveAplihsarshisimpleparvaizbkdhimmersarhiarshi_sonadreamgirlrus23sanjuarshiMrieshkaankitabarananamnoornitrit95Lil_Miss_Crazyifsaal044Asvatimegh.arhiDilLoveRomance--BumbleBee--dimple288Bonhi_ipkkndRandomGirlakurmapuGoldenEyesRoshkolovemusicluckylucky1roldcShweta16911DAliceJalebiGsaiqa4evalovespellkafa..Kritz..anarshiNimie207niania13rashgirl000guyinoblivionGlimmercoolfloravidya.sanjaymalosenorishaharshneectnabilahsweet_butterflyixraykptlAMAL722vikadesigirlshubhadaskbismazaman2000punjabi0926OLGNESCytherealakshyaNktkirti123princess84Aliya_hzsncyum321arhi101Lily2011Olive_RoseToxicLovedevsumsun_shine_girlemistryAmidstTheWordsipkknd-fansegadkaur94BornToShipArShiKtotheMredroses123rakenduvadanaA.HajnalkshubhangisarozzIronButterflyMaghinallsDivyahetaysemLDGsarita_barunMDTharunmadhu1210Javeria3991sruthickdeeswarna-Raichu-PepsiGirl101boreddamselsikhni_udaymanyata07Ni1234kriti_atharvPrani08frenzyymeenaluma-Sunset---Siva--RB81.vrshn.ushankitvcKowsirupzloveusaomomkvarshadebby_11ashred12prettyasjenOmNaMaSteOmEthereal-Path-afsha-GoGreentinselHansaN..Anita..rkapoor1382Angel13laksh65LyssaPie-JollyJabeen-FAYKHAN29-MKB-ASR6262jas0308-.serendipity.-seeta_naipsMrs_Darcy_17yoga123sarunlicious..princessunaranikita_88dumas

udaymanyata07 IF-Rockerz
udaymanyata07
udaymanyata07

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
ClapClapthanks...brilliantt...awesoome...ffinally first to post...ClapClap

rashika

AMAL722 Goldie
AMAL722
AMAL722

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Hehe kkgsr getting 'j' this could be a good thing:)

rashika

Olive_Rose IF-Dazzler
Olive_Rose
Olive_Rose

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Loved the update. Jealous Khushi, looking forward to her next moveLOL.

rashika

arhi__4ever Goldie
arhi__4ever
arhi__4ever

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
amazing update

awesome Loved it 

rashika

Angel13 IF-Sizzlerz
Angel13