Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Thier six month marriage (updated page 147) (Page 59)

Angel13 IF-Sizzlerz
Angel13
Angel13

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Hey,
I just read your story all parts in one go
i must say its really interesting and awesome
please add me into your pm list and pm me when you update

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rashika.vrshn.

.vrshn. IF-Rockerz
.vrshn.
.vrshn.

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Awesome! do add me to ur Pm list :)

Very addictive it was! i read it all in a go!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rashika

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
cute story!! i just got hold of this one!!

rashika

princess84 IF-Dazzler
princess84
princess84

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
just read the whole ff continue soon and pm me when you update next...can't wait to read more

Arnavforevarashika

jakhushi IF-Rockerz
jakhushi
jakhushi

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Just read all parts of this FF at one go Rashika... and loving it!
Thank God Payal has some sense in your FF and not focussing on useless stuff like Bubbly as on the show Wink.

Waiting to see Arnav win Khushi back in style!! Smile

Could you please PM me when you update next. Looking forward to the next part!

saschadesrashika

rashika IF-Rockerz
rashika
rashika

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Sorry Sorry Sorry! I know people have waiting for an update but things are really hectic at work and home for me. Plus at the moment I have a family wedding coming up where I am going to reall busy so I won't be able to update as much as I like but I will try as much as I can.
Here's the next chapter.

Chapter 16

Payal was in the kitchen cooking and thinking about Khushi and everything she had been through. Shyam had become a pest now and she knew whatever happens she now needs to help protect her sister from him. She just wished that Khushi would speak to Arnavji. She knew he may be able to help but she couldn't get the helplessness and guilt she felt that she hadn't told Akash none of this. She was so lost in her thoughts she didn't see her mother-in-law walk into the kitchen.

Manorama: Planning to burn all the food I see khoon bhari taang.

Payal came out of her thoughts.

Payal: Maaji'..aap'.would you like something?

Manorama: Nothing from you khoon bhari taang. You already have taken enough from me. My son who loved me obeyed me you have taken him from me.

Nani walked in and heard this conversation.

Nani: Manorama you also took my son away from me. I have never complained then why are you?

Manorama saw her mother-in-law and just stood.

Manorama: Nahi sasuma I was just saying to khoon'..I mean Payal bitiya not to burn the food. We wouldn't want to eat it afterwards.

Nani: Well at least she knows how to cook unlike someone I know.

Manorama just heard this huffed and walked out.

Nani: Payal bitiya don't take what she says to heart. You know she may be though from the outside but very good hearted from the inside.

Payal: I know dadiji. I know she doesn't mean it.

Nani: Hmmm'..food smells lovely bitiya.

Suddenly they heard the door shut. Anjali who was heading towards the kitchen saw Khushi walk in.

Anjali: Khushiji you're home early?

Khushi: Woh'..I got a lift.

Anjali: Lift?

Anjali sees Mohan come in.

Anjali: Mohan where have you been?

Mohan: Di Arnav bhai asked me pick Khushi bhabhi up from work.

Anjali with a playful smile: Really? Chote asked you to pick Khushi up. Khushiji it seems Chote is very concerned for your welfare nowadays.

Khushi ends up really embarrassed.

Mohan: Khushi bhabhi I have been told to pick you up every day after work.

Khushi just looked at him.

Anjali: Wow looks like Chote really cares for you Khushi bhabhi.

Khushi was just too embarrassed to say anything. Nani heard the whole conversation and just smiled thinking how all her three grandchildren were happy and settled in life.

In Anjali and Shyam rooms Shyam was busy pacing around thinking how now he was caught out by Payal. Now she knows I will have no chance of talking to Khushiji. He carried on pacing and thinking about Khushi and how if only things had gone to plan they would have been married by now but then his mind came back to reality where Khushi is married to Arnav. Well I know that isn't going to last forever. I know the reason for this marriage and I will reveal this secret soon when I get my chance. Only at the right moment. He thought that with a smirk on his face. Then he went to think on about how to get that file out of Arnav's locker. He needed to know what was in that file.

Akash arrived at 6 and heads towards his room. Payal comes up with some tea. He sees her and smiles. She goes to the cupboard takes out his casuals and towel so he could freshen up. While she is doing that Akash takes out a present from his bag and places it in front of Payal.

Payal: what's this?

Akash: Open it and find out.

Payal opens the present to see an amazing sari. She looked up at him.

Payal: Why did you buy me this?

Akash: Don't you remember today it is exactly a month since we have been married.

Payal just looks at him and then at the sari and is very happy.

Payal: Akash I admit I forgot and I haven't bought you anything.

Akash: you have already given me the best present I ever wanted. You have given me you and that is all I need.

Payal became really shy and just hugged him keeping her head on his chest so he couldn't see her blush. Akash just smiled and hugged her.

Arnav arrived around half an hour later then Akash. He saw Hari Prakash.

Arnav: HP have you seen Khushi?

HP: Arnav bhai she is in the kitchen.

Arnav: Can you ask her to make me a coffee and bring it up to me.

Hp went and conveyed the message. Khushi was worried thinking about everything that had happened at the office today. Now what is he going to do? Khushi stop being such a coward you need to face him. With all the courage she had she went to their room to have it out with him. She walks into the room. Arnav watched her walk in and close the door. He knew she may just have a go at him after everything that happened earlier. He just smirked. Khushi walked up to him and put the coffee down on the table almost dropping some onto Arnav's laptop.

Arnav: Khushi watch what you are doing?

Khushi: You watch what you're saying I mean doing? What was up with you this morning?

Arnav just smirking: What?

Khushi: Well what where you playing at earlier?

Arnav: What do you mean?

Khushi: You know what I mean?

Arnav: Really I know what you mean. Well why don't you enlighten me Khushi. What did I do?

Khushi just blushes remembering. Arnav sees her reaction. He gets up and at looks at her.

Arnav: Well Khushi what did I do?

Khushi: You'.you'

Arnav: Me what Khushi?

Khushi just looked at him and couldn't say anything.

Khushi: Arnavji please don't do what did today again.

Arnav just smirks at her. Khushi just turns around and goes to the door to open it while Arnav picks up his coffee and takes a sip.

Arnav: What the'.?

Khushi turns at his expression. Looks at him then looks at his coffee mug.

Arnav: Khushi what is this? It's not even sweet.

Khushi: Arnavji aren't you forgetting you are not allowed it.

Arnav: Yeah but this is not coffee. Not the way I like it. Taste it if you don't believe me.

Khushi: I don't drink coffee.

Arnav just looked at her stunned thinking for someone who drinks and eats everything under the sun doesn't drink coffee.

Arnav: Well maybe you should start. Go on taste it.

Khushi: No. No way.

Arnav: Don't make me Khushi. You know I can and I will.

Khushi reluctantly gave in and tasted the coffee. Arnav knew she didn't like it by the look on her face. She gave him the mug back and just wanted to get out of there to go get something to get rid of the taste in her mouth. Arnav took another sip.

Arnav: That's better.

Khushi turns around and looks at him in shock. Arnav looks at Khushi. She then looks around and makes sure the door was closed and then walked over the poolside door and checked if anyone was outside. Nobody was there. Arnav realised she was looking to see if anyone was around.

Arnav: Khushi there is no one here but you and me.

Hearing this Khushi turns around to look at him. Arnav is really close to her now.

Arnav speaking softly: Khushi this is exactly how I like my coffee from now.

Khushi gulps, walks towards the door opens it and walks out leaving Arnav smirking behind her. She then stands a few feet away from her room thinking about what just happened. Arnav came out of his room and saw her.

Arnav: By the way Khushi I will have dinner later because I have some work to get through. Could you please tell Di.

Saying this he walks back into the room.

Khushi then thinks I know he is doing this to either get me back for something or just because he can. Ok Mr Arnav Singh Raizada now you see what I do.

Please do hit the like button and please do comment.

Edited by rashika - 06 May 2012 at 3:30pm

The following 237 member(s) liked the above post:

suecaminnehalbertnikkip123sarahzsun_smiswati2011gauriguptamishimrithuparnahoneyboney1ArhiLuversimran2697prempotterB2DB75vanesha230thepelicancappacuinoanu-kdspiceangelshreelakshansuhanamausamvkiranmayi15malinimseleniumash12sunshaeyangel5323KMB-MSKspnksArshi_shanMamu768123kushishanti4ocean28raniii2gurukhusharshinaticsPriyasha890xyzw231merry777Suppi_4_ulinetemanis9290860623ashnaMaharajmistletoe22Mahnoorkhanvinabenlollipop4upips27neethurosecue1-ArhiLover-s0n00smiCutiee_Ashhmanjusha_92rsshreeskp2007Devilwaysspancersai_nehaGurpreet1991rosalinda92limitlessrainbow01mak3mesmileDreamer-89Anu179Devilish.Angelos112801Archu61alisowjhari93dhulanyasoapfreak13GoBananasarshi10arshiasulpyaarkishu789Sim1234desicurrymaniac_arshiGunMArshi143Curiousmindtokyokamtokdinmysterygirl06arshi_sonadreamgirlrus23crazzychipsdewdropsofloveMahrin17478tmowlashona136dhimmersarhiMrieshkaAplihsarshisimplesanjuarshiammullu1neha_shahankitabaranzainy26DilLoveRomanceTouchOfArHidimple288--BumbleBee--AsvatianamnoorLil_Miss_Crazyifsaal044SAM32sessyBonhi_ipkkndhatelove_1akurmapuRandomGirlluckylucky1RoshkolovemusicGoldenEyesShweta16911DAliceJalebiGsaiqa4evaNimie207..Kritz..maloseblah_blah3niania13coolfloraguyinoblivionrashgirl000vidya.sanjayGlimmershubhadaskbismazaman2000punjabi0926kptlvikadesigirlixraybakula_gandhictnabilahcrazyweirdlakshyaNktgugguCythereakaira101kirti123Aliya_hzsncyum321princess84Olive_RoseTwilightHorizonsmileyhug7679Lily2011nilmidevsumToxicLovealicepuppysun_shine_girlemistryaycma98kaur94apoorvaarnavBornToShipArShisegadAsyaloverekiholocutemisssaschadesMaghinallsjosnirmalaIronButterflyKtotheMrakenduvadanaDivyahetkshubhangisarozzaysemLDGsarita_barunmadhu1210Javeria3991sruthickdeeswarnaaaytPepsiGirl101-Raichu-abhi_arshiloversikhni_udaymanyata07Prani08meenalumalara3110Ipkknd-ki-fan1-Sunset-kriti_atharvkvarshasaomomjakhushiushankitvcrupzloveuRB81.vrshn.-Grace-ashred12alicia212dazzling_gloryprettyasjenOmNaMaSteOmEthereal-PathGoGreen..Anita..tinselHansaNmandy15laksh65angeldream14LyssaPie-JollyJabeen-FAYKHAN29clarissajohnAngel13-MKB-ASR6262Mrs_Darcy_17seeta_naipsjas0308-.serendipity.-Preet.Kcyoga123sarunlicious..princessunaranikita_88dumasDownhill

HansaN IF-Sizzlerz
HansaN
HansaN

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
nice

rashika

smileyhug7679 IF-Dazzler
smileyhug7679
smileyhug7679

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
We very pretty gift by akash