Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Thier six month marriage (updated page 147) (Page 50)

1DAlice Goldie
1DAlice
1DAlice

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Amazing update!!!
Continue soon, dear!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rashika

ipkknd-fan IF-Dazzler
ipkknd-fan
ipkknd-fan

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Awsome update
Loved it:)

rashika

smileyhug7679 IF-Dazzler
smileyhug7679
smileyhug7679

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
wow that was very cute he took her to the room and dint lie down next to her but on the recliner
loved id how each one saving the other infront of anji

rashika

zohakhan7 IF-Stunnerz
zohakhan7
zohakhan7

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
marvellous Clap
continue soon

rashika

-JollyJabeen- IF-Sizzlerz
-JollyJabeen-
-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
HAHA & Im back hoping for another update!EmbarrassedLOL

Yes i realize, I'm very greedy!Wink

rashika

asulpyaar Senior Member
asulpyaar
asulpyaar

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
good job :) awesome update Thumbs Up please continue and update the next part sooon .

again thx for the pm :)

rashika

rashika IF-Rockerz
rashika
rashika

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Thank you all for the comments. I know this chapter is not long and I'm sorry for that. Also please refrain from throwing chappals at me cause I know what you were expecting in this part but I have thought this through and as we all know Arnav does have a habit doing things his way. So please guys the apologies will come just not right now.

Chapter 14

Arnav had got into their room and was waiting, thinking about what just happened downstairs. Khushi got there went in and closed the door. They both looked at one another. Both wanting to talk but neither saying anything.

Arnav: Khushi who…….abhi……..

Khushi: Dekhiye Arnavji humne jo kuch bhi kaahaa woh Anjali di ke khatir kaahaa. Waise bhi aap ko kisiki kab parwaa hai.

Arnav: WHAT?

Khushi now a bit pissed of: It's true if you wanted to just disappear last night at least you could have told someone. Do you know how worried Di was? I mean when you did that the last time and disappeared for 3 hours you remember how worried she was then why do it again? Are you forgetting di is pregnant now? Any kind of stress is not good for her or the baby but it seems like you don't care. You don't seem to care how many people worry about. Everyone was wondering where you were. At least you could have taken phone so di could have got in touch with you. I had to lie to her into thinking you called me. I don't like lying to her and yet I did it for her sake so she wouldn't stress out.

Arnav just let her carry on talking. He knew she was a little crazy but when she spoke a lot she had a habit of saying something she didn't want others to know.

Khushi now heard her stomach rumble knowing full well she hadn't eaten properly last night only the jalebi's she had.

Khushi: Where were you last night? Did you eat anything? What am I asking? Of course you would have eaten. You don't care that everyone around here was waiting for you. Do you know di wanted to wait for you last night because she thought you hadn't eaten? She was gonna wait for you last night. It was good that we all convinced her not to as you should know when it comes to you she gets really worried. She didn't want to go until I said I would wait up for you. Who do you think you are? making every one of us worried. Not knowing where you were, whether or not you were ok and safe. Thinking that something could have happened to you I didn't even eat. I was so worried. You only seem to care about yourself. You don't seem to care what happens to the people around you who care about. Do you?

Arnav just looks at her and what she has been saying registers with him.

Arnav: Really? So you were worried then?

Khushi still pissed off: Of course I was. Who do you think you are? At least you could have told someone where you were going instead of making me worry. Or you could have taken your mobile with you so I least I could have got in touch with you. Anything could have happened to you.

Arnav started walking towards her.

Arnav: Really? You were that worried about me?

Khushi just realised that she had said something she shouldn't have. She started taking steps backwards looking at him moving towards her.

Khushi: Ummm…… not me Di was worried you should know that.

Arnav: So you weren't worried.

Khushi: No.

Arnav was getting closer. Khushi backed up into the door.

Arnav: if you weren't worried about me why didn't you eat?

Khushi now slight nervous: Because…. I……wasn't…..hungry.

Arnav very softly: If you weren't hungry or worried then why make jalebi's?

Khushi knew she was caught. Before she was about to reply Arnav placed his finger on lips to stop her talking.

Arnav speaking very softly now: I know you were worried about me. If you weren't you would have never made those jalebi's.

Khushi just looked at him and Arnav was looking at her with his finger still her lips. She looked down at his finger and he realised she was very nervous. He moves his finger turns around to head to the bathroom to get ready for work. Khushi just stands there. Arnav turns around and looks at her.

Arnav: Khushi…..ummm….by the way thank you for handling the situation last night. I know you had to lie to everyone but thank you.

Saying that he headed to the bathroom leaving a shocked Khushi. Khushi just stood there dumbstruck. Did he just say thank you to me? All of sudden she was confused. Arnav had just spoken really sweetly and he hadn't done that in a long time not since before they were married. What's going on?  her mind was thinking. Then she thought what kind of new trick is he playing now. She came out of her confusion turned around opened the door and went downstairs to attend the morning prayers and then get to work on her dabba service.

After a while Arnav came out of the bathroom and was getting ready for work. While getting dressed he was thinking about how Khushi had lied for to his family for him so he wouldn't be in trouble but she also did it mostly to stop his sister worrying unnecessarily. He also knew she didn't have to with everything he had already done to her but she did. He also knew he had to make it up to her big time. He had stolen everything from her. From her family to her dreams and he really needed to redeem himself in her eyes. Just being sorry was not going to be enough. He knew he needed to win her trust back and give make her dreams come true. He headed downstairs thinking from now on Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada I will fulfil all your dreams and make you my wife forever or my name isn't Arnav Singh Raizada.

Please do hit the like button and  please do comment.

The following 263 member(s) liked the above post:

suecbertnikkip123sarahzharini19sun_smidpurvasimren97swati2011mishimUminderMrithuparnahoneyboney1simran2697RC14sonalashishgkgillB2DB75chibcappacuinoanu-kdspiceangelsuganya91shreelakshansuhanamausampreciouslovevkiranmayi15malinimPoonamkiChandvandna58pranaaseleniumangel5323Ameendonshanaya15KMB-MSKspnksaliahayseArshi_fan2010shanti4mad97Mamu768ocean28rayamanigurukhushkaipaQUEEN94Priyasha890owinssamarptucmerry777nada_aSuppi_4_uet_tu_achuxyzw231contact.remyamistletoe229290860623lilkrup4uMahnoorkhanhifzadhvani84vinabenjoa123TinkJiaBadtameeezcue1lollipop4u-ArhiLover-neethuroseshalinikanaguGargeesai_nehalimitlessGurpreet1991DevilwaysAnu179Cutiee_Ashhrainbow01mak3mesmileDreamer-89manjusha_92cloud.9rsshreedhulanyaDevilish.Angelalisowjos112801Archu61hari93soapfreak13mcguinessGoBananasNeeltaraCuriousminddesicurrymaniac_arshimetitaliyaArshi143kishu789arshi10arshiasulpyaarSim1234tmowlagnainacrazzychipsMahrin17478dewdropsoflovetokyokamtokdinmysterygirl06Mrieshkaneha_shaharshisimpleAplihsMESRIAshgdhimmersarhidreamgirlrus23arshi_sonasanjuarshiammullu1ankitabaranLil_Miss_Crazyifsaal044DilLoveRomancemegh.arhiAsvatijg12anamnoorTouchOfArHidimple288--BumbleBee--RandomGirlhatelove_1khusiarnavakurmapusessypurpleloveBonhi_ipkkndluckylucky1RoshkolovemusicGoldenEyesroldcShweta16911DAliceannabJalebiGsaiqa4evalovespellshils28malosevidya.sanjaycoolflorablah_blah3niania13rashgirl000livy..Kritz..anarshiNimie207ctnabilahmamidisharshneeniru273ixraymeradilvikadesigirlkptlsmile1412bismazaman2000punjabi0926neha2005Cythereacyum321Aliya_hzsnguggulakshyaNktsmileyhug7679Lily2011akshiankitaalicepuppydevsumnazibahhemakalaiemistryHina69aycma98segadipkknd-fanmelihoneyapoorvaarnavBornToShipArShijen_xManish_ShettyKtotheMrakenduvadanagangsuA.HajnalcutemissDivyahetsarita_barunkshubhangisarozzMaghinallsjosnirmalaIronButterflyaysemLDGJaveria3991madhu1210aaytsruthick-Raichu-deeswarnashiv456--Siva--lara3110meenaluma-Sunset-monsi08kriti_atharvdebby_11-Grace-kvarshajakhushisaomomKowsimrk-1rupzloveuushankitvcRB81.vrshn.ashred12dazzling_gloryprettyasjenOmNaMaSteOmEthereal-Path..Anita..mandy15HansaNtinsel-afsha-GoGreenlaksh65-JollyJabeen-FAYKHAN29LyssaPie-MKB-NewbiesoapfanAngel13rkapoor1382Mrs_Darcy_17jas0308-.serendipity.-Preet.Kcyoga123ranogillvandana.sagarzohakhan7princessunaradumasnikita_88Downhill

-JollyJabeen- IF-Sizzlerz
-JollyJabeen-
-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
RES

--edited--

WAHAAAY you updated! And wahaaay i'm first!LOL

Gosh i LOVE this FF! Its so cute <3

Argh Arnav! Atleast a kiss on Khushi's cheek would have been cute!Embarrassed

Arragant gay ka! HAHA and Khushi just talks and talks, What a cutey!

Totally loved it, Your a brilliant writer<3

Update soon, Its FAB! And thanks for the PMTongue

Edited by -JollyJabeen- - 28 April 2012 at 5:38pm

rashika

Go to top