Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Thier six month marriage (updated page 147) (Page 42)

rashika IF-Rockerz
rashika
rashika

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged

Chapter 12

Khushi was talking on the phone while coming down the stairs.

Khushi: Yes Arnavji. I will tell everyone that. Can you tell me what time you are coming back? Ok. Yes I will don't worry about her. See you when you get back home. Bye.

Everyone had turned around and looked at her while she was on the phone.

Khushi: Di he said he had to go see someone. Something to do with work.

Anjali: Then why didn't he pick up my phone.

Khushi: He said his phone was on silent for ages. Then when he tried to call back there was no reception where he was. I finally got through to him and he told me he would be back late and not to worry.

Anjali had calmed down by then and all of them went to the dining table for food. Khushi was now worried. Whatever happened she needed to speak to Arnavji first.

Arnav who was still outside his was thinking back to the wedding day. I need to talk to you Arnavji. He heard her voice. She wanted to talk to me. Why didn't I listen? Khushiji didn't you need to speak to Nanav? He remembered Nk saying. No Nanheji now there's no use. Why didn't she say anything? What made her stop? He opened his eyes and moved towards the front of the car and hit the jeep with his hand. He went back towards the driver's side of the car opened the door and sat inside. He sat there and hit the wheel. He put his head back again and shut his eyes. He started remembering everything he did to her since the wedding day. First the blackmailing, the forced marriage, the insults she got due to him once they got back home, everyone not talking to her, making her sleep outside and most of all making her cry. He remembered her eyes every time he made her cry. He was hurting, he was in pain. He was feeling her hurt, her pain, the pain and hurt he gave her and mostly he was feeling GUILTY. He opened his eyes like a shot. He picked up his hand and felt near his eyes. A tear had left his eye and felt it run down his cheek. He was guilty and he knew it. Guilty of a lot of things when it came to Khushi. He didn't know what to do. How was he ever going to make it up to her? How was he going to regain her trust?  Most importantly how was he ever going to apologise to her? He didn't know if he told her why they got married will she forgive him? He knew there was a lot he needed to tell her but he didn't know how to start and what he was going to tell her. His head was spinning with questions, questions he had no answers to which was a first for him. He always had answers to everything except this time. He put his head back again and carried on thinking.

Back at Shantivan everyone had eaten.

Anjali: Khushiji why don't you eat?

Khushi: It's ok Di. I'll wait for him.

Anjali: What time did Chote say he will be back?

Khushi: He never gave me a time just that he would be late.

Anjali: Well ok. Did he say he will be having dinner when he came home or is he dining out?

Khushi just froze. She didn't know what to answer. She didn't know anything if truth be told but she also knew that if Anjali found out the truth she would just stress unnecessarily.

Khushi: Ummm……He never said.

Anjali: Oh! Well I'll just call him and ask.

Khushi: No di.

Everyone looked at her in shock.

Khushi: I mean he said there was hardly much cell reception where he was it was hard for me to hear him at times.

Anjali: God! Chote really knows how to make me worry.

Khushi: I mean he said he will call me back after a while and then I'll ask him.

Anjali: But at least until then you eat.

Khushi: No di. I'll wait.

Nani: See Anjali bitya you don't need to worry no more. Khushi bitya is there to worry for you.

Anjali: That is so true.

Shyam: I'll wait with Khushiji if you like rani sahiba.

Payal: NO!

Everyone turned and looked at Payal in shock.

Payal calmly: I mean Di is already stressing over Arnavji not being here who is going to look after her. Jijaji you look after Di and I will wait up with Khushi.

Nani: Yes damadji. You need to look after Anjali bitiya. Payal bitiya and khushi bitiya can wait up.

Khushi: It's ok naniji. I wll be fine on my own. Nobody need's to be here with me. I am after all in my own home. Everyone should just go to sleep. I will be fine.

After saying that everyone went to their respective rooms and left Khushi to it. Shyam was really angry at this but at this moment he had no other choice.

Khushi was busy thinking where are you Arnavji? I really need to talk to you.  Saying this she sat down at the dining table waiting for him. The food was in the pots sitting in front of her. Normally she would be very hungry but she was too worried to think about eating. Her mind carried on thinking of all sorts of scenarios. Now she was stressed. Jalebi's she thought. Need to make jalebi's. She went to kitchen to make some. Before long she had a whole tray full of them and eating away.  She starting talking to herself. What does he think of himself? Here I am all worried for him and there is no sign of him. Hey devi maya! I know I said I wouldn't talk to you but this is not for me. Please keep Arnavji safe and bring him home safe and sound. Wait a minute why am I worried? He's my husband for the world but we are not really husband and wife so why am I worried? Thinking that she stopped cooking and went to dining table. She was going to pick up the food but then she thought he hasn't eaten yet. She sat back down and waited. It started getting late.

10 o' clock

No sign of him. Khushi was starting to get sleepy. She had her head on her hand and was slipping in and out of sleep. She couldn't believe Arnav still wasn't home.

11 o' clock

Still he hadn't arrived. Khushi was now having real trouble keeping awake.

12 o' clock

Khushi was now asleep with her head resting on the dining table and there was still no sign of Arnav.

Please do hit the like button and please do comment.

The following 247 member(s) liked the above post:

suecsrkrulzbertnikkip123sarahzsun_smigogo9895mishimUminderMrithuparnaarnashihoneyboney1ArhiLuverAvidReadersimran2697sonalashishabivarshiniB2DB75chibanu-kdspiceangelsuganya91suhanamausamAstha_IFpreciouslovemalinimvandna58seleniumpranaasunshaeyKMB-MSKspnksarkayaliahayseMamu768HemaSuryaVarunashivashanti4ocean28rayamanigurukhushkaipaQUEEN94Priyasha890ssamaret_tu_achuxyzw231merry777Suppi_4_uashnaMaharajmistletoe229290860623MahnoorkhanhifzachristmasdknalaTinkJiajoa123diyachillcue1cloud.9manjusha_92lollipop4uneethuroseGargeepips27niviimana2sai_nehaDevilwaysskp2007rosalinda92rsshreelimitlessCutiee_Ashhrainbow01mak3mesmileDreamer-89Anu179nia252GoBananasdhulanyasoapfreak13mcguinessos112801Archu61alisowjDevilish.Angelstar12kishu789arshi10arshiasulpyaarCuriousminddesicurrySim1234Arshi143maniac_arshihari93SweetSophiegnainatmowlaMahrin17478tokyokamtokdinmysterygirl06Ashgdreamgirlrus23arshi_sonaMrieshkaneha_shahAplihsarshisimpledhimmersarhiammullu1sanjuarshiankitabaranDilLoveRomancemegh.arhianamnoorAsvatiLil_Miss_Crazyifsaal044--BumbleBee--luckylucky1GoldenEyessessyBonhi_ipkkndRandomGirlhatelove_1khusiarnavakurmapuUsma55saiqa4evacoolie001JalebiGlovespellMore-than-himMRoshkolovemusicroldcShweta16911DAlicemaloseniania13blah_blah3coolflorarashgirl000anarshiNimie207..Kritz..ctnabilahharshneevidya.sanjayvikadesigirlixrayshubhadaskbismazaman2000kptlpunjabi0926neha2005lakshyaNktCytherearuchsguggucyum321AlpenliebeAliya_hzsnkirti123devsumsmileyhug7679nilmiemistryaycma98alicepuppyapoorvaarnavBornToShipArShisegadipkknd-fannazibahKtotheMP4rveen12jen_xManish_ShettyjosnirmalaIronButterflyMaghinallsgangsuA.Hajnalcutemisskshubhangisarozzsarita_barunaysemLDGmadhu1210Javeria3991amus5aaytdeeswarnasruthickPepsiGirl101-Raichu-Prani08udaymanyata07meenaluma--Siva--lara3110-Sunset-kriti_atharvjakhushikvarshasaomommrk-1KowsirupzloveuushankitvcRB81.vrshn.debby_11-Grace-ashred12dazzling_gloryprettyasjenOmNaMaSteOm-afsha-Ethereal-PathGoGreenflowers4uswetha10mandy15tinselHansaNlaksh65-JollyJabeen-LyssaPieangeldream14FAYKHAN29rkapoor1382Angel13Mrs_Darcy_17jas0308-.serendipity.--MKB-Preet.Kcyoga123sarunlicious..princessunaranikita_88dumasDownhill

Gargee Senior Member
Gargee
Gargee

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
RES!LOL

Edited!

Wow- a nice chapter! Love Khushi's little lie- so that anjali doesn't worry about Arnav. and Hate Shyam- but that, you know!Tongue

What's Arnav doing? Introspection taking too long innit? Oh Well, as long as he comes home and is a sweetheart to Khushi- that's all I ask for!Wink

Again- Love this story- and since I am half- asleep right now, I can't seem to remember if I have edited my 'Res' places on your FF- I will soon, if I haven't... please don't be offended Okay? Embarrassed

Looking forward to the next update already- and yeah- Please let Arnav be okay- alright?Big smile 

See ya soon Hon!Hug

Edited by Gargee - 26 April 2012 at 2:55pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rashika

luckylucky1 Goldie
luckylucky1
luckylucky1

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
So nice and thank you pm

rashika

ipkknd-fan IF-Dazzler
ipkknd-fan
ipkknd-fan

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Wonder were he has been for so long
Thanks for the pm :-)

rashika

1DAlice Goldie
1DAlice
1DAlice

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Loved it!!
Please continue soon!!!!

rashika

lakshyaNkt IF-Dazzler
lakshyaNkt
lakshyaNkt

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
poor khushi waiting 4 arnav like that. loved her lie to protect anjali.

rashika

-JollyJabeen- IF-Sizzlerz
-JollyJabeen-
-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
I was absolutely ecstatic when i saw a PM from you!Big smileClap

That was brilliantly written and a wonderful update<3

Oh come on Arnav! Where are you? Khushi is waiting :(

Hope Arnav comes home fast, Im getting worried now!Embarrassed

Update soon, This is fantablulous! And thanks for the PMHug