Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Thier six month marriage (updated page 147) (Page 33)

punjabi0926 Goldie
punjabi0926
punjabi0926

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
that was a twist,,, i thought it was arnav... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rashika

angeldream14 IF-Sizzlerz
angeldream14
angeldream14

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
thats true sis loved it

rashika

1DAlice Goldie
1DAlice
1DAlice

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Amazing update, but wasn't it too short!!!

rashika

lara3110 IF-Rockerz
lara3110
lara3110

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Great at last Payal is in the picture.  Hope she takes action now.

Awesome update - Please continue.

rashika

asulpyaar Senior Member
asulpyaar
asulpyaar

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
can not wait to read what will happen next ,, what will payal say and makes arnav hates himself for doubting khushi !! please yaar update soon and PM me plz plz 

rashika

GoBananas Senior Member
GoBananas
GoBananas

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG cant wait to see wht has happened!! please PM as soon as the next chapter in up!!  cant tell u how much i am loving this!! 

rashika

rashika IF-Rockerz
rashika
rashika

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Thank you everyone for the comments. They are really inspiring me to write more. Here's the next chapter.

Chapter 10

Present               

Three pairs of eyes looking at Payal now, all thinking different things at that time.

Khushi: Jiji?

Payal looking at Shyam: Let my sister go now.

Shyam just looked at her.

Payal: Let my sister go now or I will go and tell the whole family about what you did. I will expose your true character.

Shyam who had always thought that Khushi was the tough one saw for the first time how tough Payal was. She was glaring at him and he knew she was telling the truth that if he didn't leave Khushi right now she would spill the beans. He let go of Khushi and Payal moved in-between them.

Payal: You are a married man. Have you no shame. What am I saying you wouldn't know the meaning of the word shame. NOW LEAVE MY SISTER ALONE. IF I CATCH YOU ANYWHERE NEAR HER I WILL EXPOSE YOU TO EVERYONE.

Shyam saw the temper in her eyes and he knew she would go and tell. He turned around and headed towards the door and fled.

Arnav couldn't believe what he had seen. Payal had just hit Shyam but why?  He saw her scream at him. He heard her telling Shyam to leave but Arnav's mind was curious he wanted to know more. He couldn't allow his jijaji to see him. Before Shyam made a dash for door Arnav had carefully closed it not to make a sound and disappeared towards an empty room close by. He went in and closed the door just enough so Shyam wouldn't see him. He saw Shyam walk by and as soon as he was out of sight he went back towards the terrace to see if he could find out what had just happened. As he opened the door he saw Khushi hugging Payal and crying.

Khushi had seen her sister's reaction. Payal turned and looked at Khushi and Khushi looked at Payal and hugged her tight while crying her heart out. It felt like she hadn't cried this much in so long. She just needed this hug from her sister. Payal was trying to calm her sister down but wasn't succeeding so she just let her cry. After a while Payal carefully bought Khushi's face to face her, took her by the hand and lead her a little towards her right where there were some chairs. They sat down with their backs towards Arnav who was watching and listening intently.

Payal: Khushi please tell me what is going on.

Khushi just looked at her not knowing what to say. Payal who knew what Khushi was like didn't like the look in her eyes. Payal knew Khushi was reluctant to say anything.

Payal: Fine don't tell me. Khushi it feels like you have really gone from being my sister who use to tell me everything to my sister-in-law who doesn't want to share anything.

Payal stood to walk out when Khushi grabbed her hand. They looked at each other and Khushi gave in but she knew there was one part of this story she couldn't tell.

She began by telling her what happened on Payal's wedding day. How she knew Arnav wanted to talk to her, the message on the mirror and it turning out to be Shyam. She told her what he said how he loved her from the first moment they met. How he wanted to make her his. How every time she tried to leave he grabbed her and pulled her back. How threating he became and she couldn't move from that one place. How she can't believe how shameless he was in all of what he was saying.

Khushi: I even said to him he should leave Anjali di. At least her life could become better without him. Jiji he wouldn't even leave me after knowing I am married now.

Payal just looked at her shocked.

Payal: What do you mean?

Khushi: The day after both of our weddings he confronted me asking me why I married Arnavji. Then when I went to see amma, buaji and babuji and I was forced to go with Shyam jijaji in his car he told me not to be scared of Arnavji and how he would help me. I told him then and there that maybe his marriage may not be important for him but my marriage was very important to me. I got out of the car and left him but he still did not stop there. I know everyone you saw what he tried to do to me at holi. I escaped him in the house but then in front of everyone. Jiji I have never been so glad when Arnavji had come in front of me. I am not sure about this but I vaguely remember he approached me after I had had bhang. I just wish I could remember what he said and what I must have said. Jiji Shyamji it seems is getting more dangerous. After holi he seems to not care if he gets caught. When I was putting oil in Anjali di's hair one afternoon he carried on staring at me. I didn't like it one bit. Then after the competition when di needed her medicine she insisted Shyam jijaji go with me. I had no other choice. At the chemist he made it sound that I was his wife not di. It was good that I corrected him in front of the chemist. Then when we got back to the hall he had the nerve to grab my hand in front of people. Jiji now I am getting scared of what he has planned ahead.

Payal just heard everything and didn't know what to say. She looked at Khushi who looked upset and afraid. She gave her a hug.

Payal: I am so sorry Khushi. I feel like I haven't been there for you. You have seen everything that has happened to me because it has been in the open but that is nothing compared to what you have been through. Everything that has happened to you has been behind doors. I really am sorry that I didn't see how stressed you have been.

Khushi just hugged Payal even tighter and just cried her heart out knowing full well she hadn't told her whole story but it was a relief to tell her about Shyam.

Payal: Khushi have you told Arnavji any of this?

Khushi whose eyes were closed opened all of a sudden and she froze. How can she tell him they weren't exactly on talking terms. Let alone why should she tell that laad governor. He had done nothing but had hurt her since the day they got married.

Payal: Khushi have you told him or not?

Khushi: No I haven't.

Payal moved back to look at Khushi.

Payal: What? Why not?

Khushi: I was going to on your wedding day. After what happened on the terrace I went to go find him but I couldn't. I wanted to tell him everything. I searched everywhere and when I did find him he moved to go talk to Anjali di. By the time I saw him again we all found out Anjali di was pregnant. I thought that now Shyamji was going to be a father things would get better but they haven't.

Payal: You have to tell Arnavji Khushi.

Khushi: I can't jiji. You have no idea what could happen.

Payal: Meaning?

Khushi: He loves di a lot and if he were to find out the Shyam jijaji's reality I am afraid of what he would do. Jiji you don't know him like I do.

Payal looked at Khushi and knew that her sister did know her husband well. After witnessing Khushi being the only to understand what Arnavji was trying to say when he lost his voice she knew Khushi was right.

Payal: I know you know Arnavji really well but you still have to tell him.

Khushi: I can't. Have you told Akash jiju what you know?

Payal: You know I can't. You and amma made me promise not to say a word as I would have told him long ago before we were married about Shyam jijaji's real character but Khushi you have to tell Arnavji. He needs to know. He may be able to help stop Shyam jijaji once and for all.

Khushi just looked at her sister not knowing what to say.

Payal: Come on Khushi lets take the chillies and your clothes back down with us. We need to go down and start preparing the evening meal.

Arnav who had watched the whole scene between the sisters from the door carefully closed the door and went back to his room. He closed the door behind him turned around, placed his back on the door, his head upwards with his eyes closed and thought What have I done?

Please do hit the like button and comment. I will update next chapter as soon as I can.

The following 306 member(s) liked the above post:

srkrulzsudumonbertnikkip123sarahzpinklilliessun_smisimron...swati2011S786S10YmishimtanjerineUminderMrithuparnaarnashihoneyboney1LoveArhiForeverArhiLuverpretty37simran2697jkskkk10rs_7777prempotterRC14abivarshinibaby2012B2DB75vanesha230thepelicanchibteja57cappacuinoanu-kddreams77urs_anamika9495633101spiceangelsuganya91harithag999suhanamausamAstha_IFmalinimarsalarahmanvandna58seleniumpranaaash12araqKMB-MSKsunshaeyspnksaliahayseshanti4mad97Arshi_shanMamu768raniii2ocean28molooskaipaQUEEN94gurukhushPriyasha890mrignmerry777nada_aet_tu_achuxyzw231Suppi_4_ucontact.remya9290860623mistletoe22ashnaMaharajMahnoorkhandhvani84hifzavinabenKaval05joa123paaskhannamana2Gargee-ArhiLover-neethurosersshrees0n00smichandarani1tessyranimanjusha_92diyachillcue1rainbow01mak3mesmileDreamer-89Anu179pearlieCutiee_Ashhsoniachammuos112801Archu61Devilish.Angelspancerrest.restDevilwayszuaireahskp2007soapfreak13mcguinessalisowjjazzpreetdiya33hari93SweetSophiemaniac_arshiPlovesArshiCuriousmindArshi143bluewater07arshi10arshiadeena_89asulpyaarSim1234star12kishu789desicurrytmowlalav.0301Mahrin17478gnainatokyokamtokdincrazzychipsvrinda725mysterygirl06dewdropsoflovethinkggreendreamgirlrus23rabid52arshiinduarshi_sonaAplihsarshisimpleabhinavasenimli95Ashgdhimmersarhiammullu1sanjuarshikaty185Mrieshkaneha_shahDilLoveRomancemegh.arhiankitabaranAsvatiLil_Miss_Crazyifsaal044anamnoorSAM32--BumbleBee--dimple288RandomGirlhatelove_1khusiarnavsaara76akurmapusessyBonhi_ipkkndGoldenEyesshils28roldcShweta16911DAliceMore-than-himMRoshkolovemusicJalebiGguyinoblivionniania13anarshiNimie207saiqa4evalovespellkafa..Kritz..starzyashacoolfloramirnaliniblah_blah3rashgirl000vidya.sanjaymaloseharshneectnabilahsweet_butterflyixraymeradilvikadesigirlkptlpunjabi0926shubhadaskbismazaman2000neha2005love_kukiOLGNESIrikaLovesKMHCythereaParneetSlakshyaNktsinakAliya_hzsnkirti123princess84Alpenliebecyum321swtsamaafanKareena1994Rhysenndevsumsmileyhug7679alicepuppyaycma98emistryipkknd-fansegadkaur94redroses123BornToShipArShijen_xManish_ShettyKtotheMP4rveen12gangsurakenduvadanaA.HajnalcutemissMaghinallsjosnirmalaIronButterflysarozzkshubhangiaysemLDGsarita_barunamus5Javeria3991madhu1210sruthickaaytdeeswarna-Raichu-shiv456PepsiGirl101sikhni_udaymanyata07Prani08Ipkknd-ki-fan1kriti_atharvStapletonmeenalumapriasweet-Sunset-mayuloveu--Siva--.vrshn.RB81saomomKowsirupzloveuushankitvckvarshajakhushidebby_11-Grace-ashred12dazzling_gloryprettyasjenOmNaMaSteOm-afsha-Ethereal-PathGoGreenflowers4utinselHansaNmandy15..Anita..-JollyJabeen-clarissajohnNewbiesoapfanAngel13laksh65FAYKHAN29rkapoor1382Omoraboti-MKB-jas0308Mrs_Darcy_17rulamaPreet.Kcyoga123ranogillvandana.sagarsarunlicious..nikita_88dumasfelicitysmoak.princessunara

Gargee Senior Member
Gargee
Gargee

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Nice chapter!Clap

Go Payal! Wow she slapped him huh? And now make Arnav remorseful- he should definitely start by apologizing and making up for whatever he's done to Khushi.

Waiting eagerly for next chapter!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshi143rashika

Go to top