Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Thier six month marriage (updated page 147) (Page 25)

Chocoangel IF-Rockerz
Chocoangel
Chocoangel

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
loved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rashika

asulpyaar Senior Member
asulpyaar
asulpyaar

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
wow great chapter !! plz continue sooon !! i wish arnav will be really sorry when he knows the whole truth ,, he makes me soo angry with his attitude Angry

rashika

smileyhug7679 IF-Dazzler
smileyhug7679
smileyhug7679

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Oh I hate this Shyam 

rashika

Stapleton IF-Rockerz
Stapleton
Stapleton

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
nice story...
plz pm me

rashika

rashika IF-Rockerz
rashika
rashika

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Thank all again for the lovely comments.
Here's the next chapter.

Chapter 8

Arnav got up in the morning to find that Khushi wasn't there. He thought she's up early. He got up and went to the bathroom. He got into his joggers and hoddie and went for a jog. Once he got back he went to his room and hit the shower. After he was ready he went downstairs expecting Khushi to be at the dining table for breakfast. She wasn't there. He half wondered where she was but he didn't ask. He had his breakfast and went to work. He had a few meetings and a presentation to do. He got to the office and saw everyone already had there dabba's delivered for lunch. He thought maybe that's where she was. He went to his office sat on his chair, took out his laptop and opened it. While typing he remembered the events from last night playing on his mind. He knew he was harsh but he just couldn't help it. Once his meetings started the day went by quick. It was around 7 o'clock when he left the office to head home. Once he got home he went to his room. She wasn't there. He thought she maybe in the kitchen. Once he freshened up and changed into his casuals he went downstairs for dinner. She still wasn't there. He started to wonder where she was but he was still stubborn not to ask.  Once he finished dinner he went upstairs back to work. He looked at the time 9 o'clock. She still didn't come up. He finally put his laptop away half an hour later and lay his head down. He was tired and fell asleep soon after. He woke up again around 8 and she still wasn't there. The day went pretty much the same as yesterday. This carried on for a number of days. He was really worried now. He knew she hadn't run away her family were still at RM due to Buaji still a bit weak and Nani insisting they stay until all were well before they go home but he hadn't seen her. That night he fell asleep but woke up in the middle of the night. He looked up and there she was asleep on the bed. He felt relieved that she was there. Once he had seen her he fell asleep a bit more peacefully.

After that nasty fight Khushi had decided she didn't want to face him. She use to wake up early and got ready. With the permission of Nani she went out first to the temple and then to work to get her dabba's done. She would out of the house until around 2 pm. Once she got home she asked nani if she can help her mother with her father and aunt all evening for the rest of their stay here. Nani was ok with that. Payal also wanted to help but Khushi said she would do this as someone has to do the housework because Anjali di couldn't. Payal gave in after a while as she knew Khushi was being stubborn. With this Khushi's day use to go by without her seeing Arnav.

Today was the day when her family were going home and she didn't know what to do. She needed to talk to Nani.

Khushi: Nani when I finish doing the lunches may I go to my parents to help out for a while Buaji gets better. Amma needs my help at the moment.

Nani: That's ok Khushi bitiya but be home by 6.

Khushi wanted to stay out longer but knew better then to argue. She knew she couldn't avoid him now. So once it was around 5:30 she went back home. That evening was the first time in days she had seen Arnav and she just avoided him as much as she could. She just didn't want to face him but she had no other choice. Then evening went by without any drama. Once they were in the room they both avoided speaking to each other. They got changed and went to bed.

Next morning it was Saturday and Khushi had already got up and done her dabba service run early. She went to her parents' home where her mother told her Buaji was a lot better so she needn't stay as long. So that day she was home by 3pm which surprised everyone. She thought while avoiding Arnav she hasn't done much of her washing. She went up her room and got her clothes washed. She knew Arnav didn't like her clothes near the pool so she went and put them up on the terrace. After helping around the house she went upstairs to get her clothes.

For days Shyam had been trying hard to get to talk to Khushi and today he got the perfect moment. He was already home that day being a weekend and all. He kept his eye on Khushi since she got back home and when she went to the terrace he went up to talk to her without anyone seeing him going.

Khushi went to the terrace and went up to get her clothes which were on a clothes line she had put up herself. All of sudden she felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned around to see it was Shyam.

Khushi: What are doing here?

Shyam with a smirk: Khushiji aren't you forgetting I also live here. I've come up here to talk to you.

Khushi: I don't want to talk to you.

She tried to move away but he grabbed her by her arms.

Shyam: Khushiji I know you lied about your engagement to save Arnav you don't need to protect him. I'll be there for you.

Khushi in an angry tone: I NEVER LIED. WE WERE ENGAGED AT THE TEMPLE ON THAT DAY. I DON'T LIE LIKE YOU DO.

Shyam became angrier and his grip on Khushi became tighter.

Khushi: LET ME GO.

Shyam very angry now: NO NOT UNTIL YOU TELL ME WHY YOU ARE LYING.

SMACK.

Khushi turned around to see who just did that. Shyam who felt that also turned and the both of them were shocked to see who that was.

Please do hit the like button and and please do comment.

The following 220 member(s) liked the above post:

bertsarahzsun_smimishimUminderMrithuparnahoneyboney1AvidReaderkk10simran2697rs_7777RC14abivarshinibaby2012B2DB75cappacuinoanu-kdspiceangelsuganya91suhanamausamAstha_IFmalinimseleniumpranaasunshaeyKMB-MSKspnksaliahayseshanti4Mamu768HemaSuryarayamaniocean28meet.megurukhushssamarPriyasha890xyzw231Suppi_4_usravanthi93mistletoe229290860623ashnaMaharajhifzashalinikanagumana2neethuroseTinkJiaGargee-ArhiLover-cue1padamjotlimitlessrsshrees0n00smiCutiee_Ashhrainbow01mak3mesmileDreamer-89Anu179Devilish.AngelsaikrishnarsDevilwaysdhulanyasoapfreak13kishu789arshi10arshidesicurryasulpyaarSim1234Arshi143CuriousmindSweetSophiemaniac_arshiGoBananashari93gnainatmowlatokyokamtokdinmysterygirl06dewdropsofloveMahrin17478dreamgirlrus23arshi_sonaimli95AshgAmita2014shona136Mrieshkaneha_shahAplihsdhimmersarhiarshisimplesanjuarshikaty185ammullu1jg12zainy26DilLoveRomancemegh.arhiAsvatianamnoorLil_Miss_Crazyifsaal044dimple288--BumbleBee--RandomGirlhatelove_1akurmapuhydsriroldcShweta16911DAlicebarunloveGoldenEyesRoshkolovemusicshils28lovespellanarshiNimie207kafa..Kritz..rashgirl000guyinoblivionblah_blah3maloseniania13coolfloramirnalinividya.sanjayharshneectnabilahixrayshubhadasksweet_butterflykptlneha2005CythereaParneetSOLGNESlakshyaNktguggukirti123princess84cyum321seshatreeakshiankitaRhysennsmileyhug7679N0306devsumalicepuppyaycma98sun_shine_girlAsyaloveripkknd-fanemistrysegadmehak06BornToShipArShikaur94KtotheMP4rveen12jen_xManish_ShettygangsurakenduvadanajosnirmalaIronButterflyMaghinallskshubhangiA.Hajnalsarozzsarita_barunaysemLDGamus5madhu1210sruthickaaytdeeswarna-Raichu-PepsiGirl101sikhni_udaymanyata07Stapletonkriti_atharv-Sunset---Siva--lara3110ushankitvcKowsisaomomkvarsha.vrshn.RB81debby_11ashred12OmNaMaSteOmprettyasjenflowers4uEthereal-PathHansaNtinsel..Anita..FAYKHAN29LyssaPielaksh65-JollyJabeen-Angel13rkapoor1382ASR6262jas0308-.serendipity.-Mrs_Darcy_17Preet.Kcyoga123dumasprincessunaraDownhill

harshnee Goldie
harshnee
harshnee

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Clapcontinue soon .want to see who hit shyam hope it was arnav. looking forward to the next update where khushi and arnav are ready to patch up or arnav wooing khushi. thx a lot for the pm. 
finally i am first Smile Wink

Edited by harshnee - 20 April 2012 at 4:29pm
asulpyaar Senior Member
asulpyaar
asulpyaar

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
loved this update and how she avoided him and he missed her but stubborn to confess Wink  ,, please continue sooon to know who hit shyam Big smile  hopefully its arnav !! 
thanks for the PM Smile

rashika

desicurry Senior Member
desicurry
desicurry

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
wow Thumbs Up

this update has a superb ending

hope it was arnav, who listened to them and now will trust  kushi

pls update soon :)