Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Thier six month marriage (updated page 147) (Page 22)

asulpyaar Senior Member
asulpyaar
asulpyaar

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
sooo cute arshi :) thanks for the update and plz plz do continue ,, am excited to read what happens next Smile please pm me when its uploaded :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rashika

rashika IF-Rockerz
rashika
rashika

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Thank you all again for your lovely comments.
Here's the next chapter.

Chapter 7

At RM the jeweller had arrived. Anjali, Nani, Mami, Khushi, Payal and Akash were in the living room. Mama didn't want to deal with mami and her antics so went to their room while Arnav was in his room on his laptop.

Mami was in heaven. She was deciding how many she wanted. Payal was looking at the jewellery and asking Akash in a sly way which one he liked. Anjali saw this.

Anjali smiling: Payal you know you can ask him in front of us. You two are married. There is no shame in it.

Payal and Akash could not stop blushing. Anjali, Nani and Khushi couldn't stop smiling. Mami just huffed. Anjali looked at Khushi.

Anjali: Khushiji why aren't you choosing anything?

Khushi: Di I don't want anything.

Anjali: No Khushiji. I will not take no for an answer. Or is it that your also waiting for someone to help you chose just like the sari.

Khushi ended up blushing hearing that. Anjali and Nani were laughing at this. Khushi started looking at the jewels in front her but still didn't want to purchase anything.

Arnav who was trying to keep himself busy couldn't concentrate on what he was doing. He kept on going through the events over the last two days. She had kept the bangles safely in a box. Why? She sold her gold bangles and bought me plants. Why? She never wanted to marry her fianc. Why? I can't believe we were engaged. He shut his laptop and lay down on his recliner restless. He then got up went to the bathroom to freshen up and went downstairs.

Akash had chosen something for Payal. He took it out of the box and was putting it on Payal. Khushi, Nani and Anjali saw this and just smiled. Khushi started looking at all the jewellery again in front of her was still reluctant to purchase anything. Arnav came down and saw her looking at the jewellery. She suddenly felt he was watching her. She turned around and saw him looking at her. She then turned and looked at her sister and felt happy and sad at the same time. Happy for her sister and sad that she couldn't have that kind of affection from her husband. She really didn't want to buy anything. She was getting up when she saw Arnav come over.

Anjali: Oh Chote! You're here! Please can you at least select some jewellery for Khushiji. She just doesn't seem to want to choose anything and by the way don't forget a new pair of gold bangles.

Arnav just looked at Khushi who was staring back and wondering what he was going to do.

Khushi: Di I think I will go to the kitchen and start preparing lunch.

Anjali: Khushiji please don't go. You can do that in a while. At least for me choose something. It will make me really happy.

Khushi gave in and started looking at the jewellery again. She then saw something she liked. Arnav was watching and saw what she liked. She then looked at him and saw he was picking the exact set she liked but then she looked away and without saying anything was getting up to walk away. She had just remembered the last time round when she liked any kind of jewellery and what had happened. She remembered how Arnav had given the set to Lavanya. Arnav saw her look at him and realised what she was thinking. She was upset but didn't want to show it especially to Arnav.  Before she got a few feet away Arnav had grabbed her hand. She froze. She turned around to see his hand in hers. She looked at him and wondered why. He then took her near the mirror and made her face the mirror. He had the necklace in his hand. He placed the necklace carefully around her neck and fastened it. Khushi just looked at him through the mirror while he was looked at her.

Rabba ve playing in the background.

Anjali and Nani saw the whole scene and smiling.

Anjali teasingly: Khushiji you don't need to make lunch today if you don't want.

Khushi and Arnav snapped out of their trance and moved away from each other. Khushi went to the kitchen to start preparing for lunch. Arnav made his way back to his room after he paid for the jewellery. Manorama this whole time was picking many jewels for herself.

Manorama: These are so lovely. I needed some new sets.

Nani: Manorama you have plenty. We have no weddings coming up.

Manorama in a whisper: Oh god! That khoon bhari taang and phatti sari get everything and I get nothing. They don't deserve all this. They are not great. They appear to be great. They don't come from riches. Middle class people. They don't even know how to act like daughter-in-laws.

Unfortunately Nani heard this. She shot Manorama a look.

Nani: MANORAMA! DO NOT FORGET WHERE YOU ALSO COME FROM or do I have to remind you and who said you know anything about being a good daughter-in-law.

Manorama couldn't believe she was being scolded in front of Payal again. She started crying and became inaudible through her sobs.

Anjali: Nani you know what mami's like why did you have to say that.

Nani: Anjali bitiya sometimes the truth is harsh but it has to be said.

Akash, Payal and Anjali made their way to mami's room to pacify her. Nani went back to her room.

In mami's room mami was really crying. Mama, Akash, Anjali and Payal were trying to pacify her.

Manorama through sobs: I…can't …..believe…she…always…does….this…after...everything I have done.

Anjali: You know she doesn't mean it.

Manorama: Doesn't she? She always means it.

Akash: Maa please don't cry. Look what Payal has chosen for you.

Payal shows her the jewellery box and opened it. Manorama's eyes sparkled for a split second then looked at Payal.

Manorama: This is all down to you and phatti sari. I don't want anything from you. Now go away.

Akash looked at Anjali who gave him a don't bother look. They all left leaving the jewellery box on the bed near Manorama.

After they left Manorama first looked at the box, then looked at the box. Then looked again for longer, and then looked away again. Thinking I don't want anything from her but then again my son must have paid for it. Then taking the box into her hands she went to the dressing table and looked at herself with the necklace placed on her neck smiling. Mama saw this from his bed behind his paper and smirked at her while Akash, Anjali and Payal saw it all from outside the door. They all smiled at each other and went away.

Shyam got home that evening with one goal in his mind to talk to Khushi. He almost got a chance when he saw her alone heading upstairs. He followed her and caught up to her towards the study.

Shyam: Khushiji why did you lie earlier about you being engaged to Arnav?

Khushi froze for a second then began to try to get away but he managed to get in front of her not letting her pass. Arnav who wanted some water saw this from the corridor above but couldn't anything. Shyam repeated his question but before he could get his answer Anjali who was coming out of the kitchen saw her husband and called out to him. Khushi took this opportunity and walked past him upstairs. Arnav by then had walked back into his room and went to the poolside to try and calm down.  Khushi came into the room and closed the door. She walked up to the dresser and saw the necklace still on her neck and remembered what happened earlier. She just smiled. Arnav who saw her was still fuming. He walked up to her with rage in his eyes. She saw him through the mirror.

Arnav: This is what you wanted isn't it?

Khushi looked at him confused.

Arnav trying to keep his temper in check: Don't look at me like that you know what I mean. It is all you wanted in the first place.

Khushi turned around, looked directly into his eyes still looking confused. Arnav touched her necklace and lifted it up from her neck slightly.

Arnav his tone getting angrier: This. This is what you always wanted. Someone who can buy you all this. Isn't it Khushi Kumari Gupta? You wanted a rich man and you got him for your own purposes. Well if you think I am going to carry on buying all these things for you, you can think again.

Khushi was also getting angry now. She unclasped her necklace and through it at his face.

Khushi: I never wanted it in the first place. I never wanted anything from you.

Arnav: I HAVE WARNED YOU BEFORE DON'T YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT.

Khushi: I WILL TALK TO YOU THE WAY I WANT TO.

Arnav now really angry grabs a hold of her upper arms in a tight grip hurting her. She tried to wriggle her way out of it but with no luck. His grip just became stronger. It was really hurting her and she began to cry looking at him.

Arnav: I will not fall for you tears anymore. I can't believe there is another five months of this to go through with you. I wish I didn't have to see your face.

He let go of her while pushing her slightly and went to the bathroom to change. Khushi just stood there stunned not knowing what she had done now and cursing herself that she cried again in front of him. Fine she thought if that's what you want that is exactly what you are gonna get.

Please do hit the like button and please do comments.

The following 293 member(s) liked the above post:

VanshikaF4T1M4srkrulznikkip123yasmin10sarahzpinklilliespreet_21sun_smisimron...ypnhk_sonuswati2011mishimarnashirithuparnaAvidReaderkk10simran2697prempotterRC14sonalashishbaby2012abivarshiniB2DB75vanesha230chibcappacuinoanu-kdnehashah007ankitakhinvasarspiceangelsuhanamausamvkiranmayi15malinimvandna58Phyarrapranaasunshaeyangel5323AmeendonKMB-MSKMamu768HemaSuryaspnksaliahayserayamaniocean28meet.megurukhusharshinaticsPriyasha890merry777gudiya74et_tu_achuxyzw231Suppi_4_usravanthi93contact.remyawinniepooh9290860623mistletoe22hifzadhvani84vinabenTinkJia-ArhiLover-cue1padamjotchandarani1rsshreeneethurosemana2suveenasterkarsrilimitlessamritabchoti1sushanDevilwaysskp2007Anu179pearlies0n00smiCutiee_Ashhrainbow01mak3mesmileDreamer-89dhulanyasaikrishnarsalisowjos112801Archu61GoBananasun.complicatedSweetSophiesoapfreak13falu73Curiousmindstarlight06Arshi143arhi10maniac_arshimetitaliyatmowlagnainaRoses_ZaYaasulpyaarkishu789arshi10arshiSim1234tokyokamtokdindewdropsoflovelav.0301Mahrin17478imli95mysterygirl06arshiindumaria29arshi_sonaAplihsparvaizbkAshgshona136Mrieshkaarshisimpleneha_shahdhimmersarhiRattyswamiammullu1sanjuarshikaty185ankitabaranzainy26DilLoveRomancemegh.arhijg12Lil_Miss_Crazyifsaal044AsvatianamnoorTulipdulipbarfidimple288--BumbleBee--akurmapuRandomGirlbluetajGoldenEyesbarunlovesessyRoshkolovemusicroldcShweta16911DAliceprabha75JalebiGlovespellshils28kafalivy..Kritz..anarshiNimie207abraxosbutterfly7malosesaarah96blah_blah3coolflorarashgirl000guyinoblivionniania13ctnabilahmirnalinimeradilsweet_butterflyvikadesigirlixraypunjabi0926kptlshubhadaskbismazaman2000Cythereaneha2005Swap-ArhiParneetScyum321-Shobhu21-guggukirti123Aliya_hzsnprincess84Ovi_TanniAlpenliebesmileyhug7679Olive_RoseN0306coalfaxinshuuKrazzy4u786nareshSVdevsumalicepuppymomb24aycma98sun_shine_girlkaur94jen_xManish_ShettyKtotheMapoorvaarnavsegadBornToShipArShimehak06melihoneyP4rveen12rakenduvadanaA.HajnalMaghinallsgangsukhushboo1234IronButterflysarozzbs1224kshubhangisarita_barunaysemLDGJaveria3991amus5madhu1210sruthickdeeswarnaaaytPepsiGirl101-Raichu-udaymanyata07sikhni_Prani08Stapletonkriti_atharvIpkknd-ki-fan1-Sunset---Siva--lara3110monsi08kvarshajakhushicaskerRB81.vrshn.saomomushankitvcdebby_11ashred12prettyasjenOmNaMaSteOmEthereal-Path-afsha-GoGreenflowers4uswetha10..Anita..HansaNtinsel-JollyJabeen-clarissajohnFAYKHAN29rukuswasthikaKookiemonsterLyssaPie--MISHTEE--Newbiesoapfanrkapoor1382laksh65Angel13-MKB-ASR6262OmorabotiTia.0ameena671jas0308-.serendipity.-Mrs_Darcy_17yoga123Preet.Kcvandana.sagarzohakhan7sarunlicious..princessunaranikita_88dumasDownhill

punjabi0926 Goldie
punjabi0926
punjabi0926

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Nice chapter!  Can you please add me to your pm list.

rashika

Ovi_Tanni IF-Dazzler
Ovi_Tanni
Ovi_Tanni

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Nice updateBig smile

rashika

-JollyJabeen- IF-Sizzlerz
-JollyJabeen-
-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Lovely update! (:

Oh god, Arnav your so quick to jump into conclusions! Its not good!D'oh

And Khushi, She's still not telling him!

Update soon please and thanks for the PMHug

rashika

desicurry Senior Member
desicurry
desicurry

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
aaawww
it began soo lovely

and than such a bad ending

bluddy Missunderstanding

but gut work
keep it updated :)

rashika

arhi__4ever Goldie
arhi__4ever
arhi__4ever

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
amazing update 

rashika

soapfreak13 Senior Member
soapfreak13
soapfreak13

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
great update!!!! update soon, cant wait!!!! thx for the pm!!!!

rashika

Go to top