Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Thier six month marriage (updated page 147) (Page 18)

GoBananas Senior Member
GoBananas
GoBananas

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
looking forward to see wht he does!! loving every letter!! PLEASE PM when u update!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rashika

saikrishnars Senior Member
saikrishnars
saikrishnars

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
AWESUM!!!!
CURIOUS NOW!
WAITING 4 MORE!
THANX 4 THE PM!

rashika

Malvika18 IF-Dazzler
Malvika18
Malvika18

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Amazing piece of work!. 
Loved it. xD
Cont. soon..Wink

rashika

asulpyaar Senior Member
asulpyaar
asulpyaar

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
wow just tooo good plz continue sooon and PM me when the next chapter is uploaded Thumbs Up

rashika

rashika IF-Rockerz
rashika
rashika

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 2:56pm | IP Logged

Again thank you for all the lovely comments.

Here is the next chapter.

Chapter 6

Arnav never tells anyone what he is thinking or what is in his heart but this time after looking at Shyam he thought way the hell not.

Arnav: Di Khushi and I got engaged that day.

Everyone turned around to look at him in shock. Khushi all of sudden snapped out her staring and closed her eyes shut wishing she was anywhere else but here. She knew then and there Arnav was about to relay the whole story.

Anjali: What do mean you and Khushiji got engaged that day?

Arnav who looked at Shyam who was staring at him in shock continued to tell the story with a glint in his eye. It was as though he was saying to Shyam look Khushi was mine long before you got a look in. (He still had no idea about the truth yet.)

Arnav:  Di. I meant what I said Khushi and I got engaged that day. OK so there was no one around nor did I have a ring in my hand but we still got engaged according to what everyone seems to be describing.

Anjali (confused look): What?

Arnav (frustrated): Well Di, Payal said something about the ring being placed on the ring finger and how the time was to be at 6 o'clock. Well at 6 o'clock Khushi was with me at the temple at that time and I put the bandage on her finger. So I know most of you believe in all this auspicious timing and at that time Khushi and I got engaged.

Everyone was dumbstruck at what he said. Garima looked at Khushi to see if this was true. Khushi still had her eyes shut. Payal stood up and went to Khushi. She shock which made Khushi open her eyes and look at her sister.

Payal: What Arnavji just said is it true?

Khushi looked at her sister then she looked at everyone else one by one. They were all staring at her in shock even to her surprise Mamiji. Khushi looked at Arnav who didn't seem to care that he had told everyone. Khushi then looked at her sister.

Khushi: Yes jiji whatever Arnavji said is true but I didn't know until just a few minutes ago.

Anjali: Khushiji that was pretty much obvious when you stood up all of a sudden and the pair of you just staring at each other. It seems like you both only figured that out but I'm really happy. Although I feel we have all been cheated twice. First you and Chote got engaged and then got married without any of us seeing this.

Nani: See Madhumatiji, Garima, these two were destined to be together.  First Arnav breaking her fast, then unknowingly getting engaged and then of course married.

Anjali: Nani it wouldn't surprise me if there were other indications that neither of them realised.  I remember one about how Khushiji had an 'A' on her hand when we had the mehndi here.

Everyone who remembered this were smiling by now. Khushi and Arnav just looked at one another and it was as though they were reading each other's mind. They were remembering the whole day especially the kiss near the pool side. Khushi's hand went to her right check as she remembered and she felt she face was getting really warm as though she was blushing. This did not go unnoticed by Arnav.

Nani: I am really pleased. Now Madhumatiji we may try to want certain things for our children but in the end if something else is written in people's destiny it will happen that way. We have no control over what we want and what god has written for us.  In Khushi bitya's life Chote was written and in his destiny Khushi bitiya was to be his life partner. None of us could have stopped this from happening. So Madhumatiji DM has done what she had written for them both.

Hearing nani's words Madhumati had finally calmed down.

Madhumati: Khushi come here bitiya.

Khushi: Ha buaji.

Madhumati: I am glad that things turned out different to what they could have been. You both have my blessings. You deserve it.

Shyam who was still staring at Arnav wanted to go grab him and hit him. It was as though a rage was pumping through his whole body but he knew he had to keep his cool especially in front of the whole family. Arnav had been looking at Khushi turned to look at Shyam who by then was staring at Khushi again but Arnav saw Shyam's mood was off. Arnav was looking very pleased at this. 

After Madhumati was totally calm nani said they should all leave and let her get some rest.  They were asked to stay for a few days more so that Madhumati can recover.

All were heading to the table for breakfast.

Akash: Oh god! Bhai our meeting.

Arnav: It's ok Akash. Aman called and I had him cancel all our meetings today and said we were not coming in. I will get Aman to re-schedule them a.s.a.p.

Khushi: Oh my! My dabba service. I have to call Shuklaji.  

Arnav: It's ok Khushi. I told Aman to sort all that out for you.

Khushi just looked at him shocked. Anjali and Nani looked at one another and smirked. Shyam just looked like he could kill someone.

Couple of minutes later both Khushi and Payal were serving breakfast.

Anjali: Nani I was thinking of calling Motilalji here.

Nani; why?

Anjali: Well I was thinking as both Chote and Akash are here they can buy Khushiji and Payalji some jewellery.

Arnav and Khushi just looked at one another shocked not knowing what to say, while Payal who looked at Akash was smiling.

Nani: That's a good idea.

Mami: Lovely Anjali bitiya I need some new stuff as well.

Mama: Don't you have enough.

Mami: There is no such thing as having enough.

Nani: Well isn't that the truth. Anjali bitiya what made you think of this?

Anjali: Well Khushiji had sold her gold bangles for Chote so I know what he's like. So I thought he may as well buy her a new pair.

Everyone looked at her.

Nani: What?

Anjali went and explained the whole story.

Nani: Wah! I am so blessed with the best grand daughter-in-laws in the world.

Mami in a whisper: Not again! These two are the limit. They have fooled everyone again. They have been trained very well by their parents. And those Gupta's are gonna get everything and nothing left for us.

Shyam: Rani Sahiba I need to go. I have a very important client coming so I am going.

Anjali: Couldn't you please stay.

Shyam: I would if I could but I have already have postponed this meeting before.

Anjali looking a tad upset: Ok.

Shyam takes his leave from everyone and goes. He knew he needed to get out of there. Arnav who hated seeing that scene with Shyam and his Di was glad he was gone.

As soon as Shyam got outside he was fuming mad. He couldn't believe what he had heard. He was thinking allsorts. No it can't be true. None of it. Khushiji cannot have been engaged to Arnav before me. She can't do that. No I don't believe it. She is lying. He must have threatened her again. Yes that must it. He must have concocted the whole story and made her agree with him. I mean he knows how much she means to me. Yes he did threaten her but I need to find out the truth. I need to speak to Khushiji to find out. Yes that is what I will do. I will ask her. She will tell me. With that he had a nasty smirk on his face and he headed to work.

Please do hit the like button and comment.

Edited by rashika - 17 April 2012 at 2:56pm

The following 270 member(s) liked the above post:

suecsrkrulzbertnikkip123sarahzyasmin10Abbi121pinklilliespreet_21sun_smipappy123ypnhk_sonuswati2011mishimtanjerineUminderMrithuparnahoneyboney1sweety3773kk10simran2697jkskRC14sonalashishabivarshinibaby2012B2DB75vanesha230Faiminaanu-kdspiceangelvandna58pranaasunshaeyKMB-MSKspnksaliahaysesarideepuMamu768HemaSuryarayamaniocean28gurukhushPriyasha890raizada.arushiiSTEFFENYet_tu_achuxyzw231Suppi_4_ucontact.remya-GreenEnvy-Aym79290860623heenaqazimistletoe22Apsara1ashnaMaharajhifzajoa123vinabendpotnissuveenasterneethuroseTinkJiamana2diyachillCutiee_AshhrsshreejioraUr-Nightmarecue1padamjotrainbow01mak3mesmileDreamer-89Anu179choti1rosalinda92Devilwaysskp2007dhulanyaalisowjprabhataos112801Devilish.AngelCuriousmindarhi10maniac_arshisaikrishnarssoapfreak13GoBananashari93SweetSophieMahrin17478dewdropsoflovetmowlagnainalav.0301arshi10arshiasulpyaardesicurrykishu789mysterygirl06dreamgirlrus23tokyokamtokdinAshgAplihsanjubuaimli95dhimmersarhishona136Mrieshkaneha_shahammullu1sanjuarshikaty185arshisimplezainy26AsvatiDilLoveRomancemegh.arhijg12ifsaal044barfiarshi_sunshineRandomGirlakurmapuCrazy_1001dimple288--BumbleBee--anamnoorRoshkolovemusicroldcShweta1691More-than-himMbarunlovesessyGoldenEyeslovespellanarshiabraxosshils28kafa..Kritz..coolie001imran78blah_blah3rashgirl000coolfloravidya.sanjaybutterfly7mirnalinictnabilahvikadesigirlChaudhrytmsrmirjimeradilsweet_butterflyixrayshubhadaskbismazaman2000kptlneha2005ParneetSlakshyaNktCythereaguggukirti123Swap-ArhiseshatreeAliya_hzsncyum321sulochana90nilmiRhysennsmileyhug7679N0306nareshSVdevsumalicepuppycoalfaxKrazzy4u786segadAsyaloveraycma98ITS_LEENAtwinkirakenduvadanajen_xManish_ShettyP4rveen12KtotheMredroses123kaur94mehak06apoorvaarnavBornToShipArShikhushboo1234josnirmalaIronButterflygangsuA.HajnalMaghinallsluvbugDivyahetsarozzbs1224kshubhangisarita_barunaysemLDGamus5madhu1210aaytFascinatingSanz-Raichu-sruthickudaymanyata07sikhni_PepsiGirl101kriti_atharvIpkknd-ki-fan1meenalumapriasweet-Sunset---Siva--lara3110.vrshn.RB81kvarshaKowsiushankitvcdebby_11anu1017-Grace-ashred12-Yuks-prettyasjenOmNaMaSteOm-afsha---Nargis--Ethereal-Pathswetha10GoGreenflowers4uHansaN..Anita..keenu_kktinselFAYKHAN29-JollyJabeen-LyssaPie--MISHTEE--laksh65Angel13rkapoor1382jas0308-.serendipity.-fffan123ameena671-MKB-ASR6262yoga123Mrs_Darcy_17vandana.sagarsarunlicious..princessunaranikita_88dumasDownhill

sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Shyam Should Accept The Truth That Khushi Belongs To Arnav ! Embarrassed

rashika

-JollyJabeen- IF-Sizzlerz
-JollyJabeen-
-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Just read the update! Its brilliant (:

Loved it, Awww Arshi are adorable.

Shyaamu needs to get lostAngry

Edited by -JollyJabeen- - 18 April 2012 at 9:46am

rashika

devsum IF-Dazzler
devsum
devsum

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Poor Shyam! as blind as ever. He cannot realise he never existed for Khushi.SmileSmileSmile

rashika

Go to top