FF: Thier six month marriage (updated page 147) - Page 65

Posted: 11 years ago
Thank you everyone for the comments. Please do keep them coming. They are so encouraging for me to write more. πŸ˜ƒ
Here's the next chapter.

Chapter 26

Khushi walked in to Shantivan with a smile on her face and the bag still with some jalebi's in her hand. She didn't even notice the rest of the family as she walking towards her room.

Anjali: Khushiji.

Khushi didn't hear her. She was still in her thoughts.

Anjali: Khushiji.

She still hear her. Anjali then had an idea.

Anjali: Are Chote! Tum itnte jaldi ghar aagaye?

Khushi certainly heard that as she spun round to see if Arnav had come home. Anjali and Nani just laughed as Khushi realised what had just happened. She ended up blushing. Even Payal couldn't help but smile. Mami just huffed.

Anjali: Khushiji thinking about Chote?

Khushi embarrassed: Ummm no di. I wasn't.

Anjali laughing: Khushiji it is very evident on your face that you were thinking about him.

Khushi just blushed even more.

Anjali: It's ok. It happens to everyone. Even when I first got married I couldn't stop thinking about my husband and I hardly heard anyone call my name.

At the mention of Shyam both Khushi and Payal looked at one another and just hated the fact that he didn't deserve such a wife. Anjali then noticed Khushi's bag.

Anjali: Khushiji what's in the bag?

Khushi: Oh yes the bag. Di there are jalebi's in there. One second.

She took the box out and started handing them out to everyone.

Anjali: What's the occasion Khushiji?

Khushi: Nothing di.

Khushi needed to avoid the subject about  where exactly she got the jalebi's and who gave them to her. She suddenly saw what her sister was doing.

Khushi: Jiji who are you making this for?

Payal: Who do you think?

Khushi already knew who because it was obvious.

Khushi: For the coming little one.

Khushi turned to look at Anjali who was now blushing and Khushi smiled looking at her. Khushi then went to the kitchen and put the jalebi's away before she came back and joined the rest of the family and got involved with the chatter.

Over at AR Arnav had just got off the phone with the manager who had interrupted his afternoon. He was in a foul mood. He ended up taking out his anger on the manager. Arnav did however manage to get the problem sorted and on his terms after all he was the great ASR. Nobody crosses him. Once he done this he was on the phone again to the modelling agency trying to get another model and making them know that under no circumstances Liza was to ever work for AR group ever again. He had already replaced Liza as the showstopper model for one of the others. He just needed someone else to replace the other model. There was still over a month left before the show but a lot still to do. That now being done he called Aman and gave him instructions on things to do. Aman got on to these straight away.

Arnav: By the way Aman did you find out anything about that assistant?

Aman: Sir the agency are still checking. They said they will get back to me tomorrow.

Arnav: Ok.

He looked at the time. It was around 5 and as he had cancelled his meetings earlier he decided to head home but first he needed to go somewhere. He first went to Akash's office then headed out. He got home around 6. He opened the door and checked to see if anyone was around. HP saw him.

HP: Arnav bhaiya. Aap?

Arnav: HP where's Khushi?

HP: In the kitchen with Payal bhabhi.

Arnav: Ok ask her to make me coffee and bring it up the room.

HP went towards the kitchen. Arnav made sure no-one else was around and as he didn't see anyone he managed to get to his room without anyone noticing. He got to his room placed the laptop on the glass table and then looking at his other hand he lifted the long rectangular box making sure the card had Khushi's name on it. He then placed the box on the bed in full view so Khushi could see it. He then went to the cupboard got his causals and a towel and went to the washroom to change.

HP went and told Khushi that Arnav was back and he wanted his coffee. Khushi's heart skipped a beat hearing he was back. Payal just observed her sister and wondered something she hadn't thought about. Yes Khushi and Arnavji got married on the same day as my wedding never revealing the reason but she now blushes a lot as soon as someone mentions Arnavji's name just like I do when Akash's name is mention or someone is teasing me about him but I'm in love with my husband. So does that mean Khushi is in love but since when and why hadn't she told me? Before Payal could ask Khushi had made the coffee and left.

Khushi made her way to her room. She walked in to see Arnav not there but his bag was so she knew he may be in the washroom. She put his coffee on the table next to his bag. As she turned to walk out her eyes went on the box. She walked up to the bed and picked it up. She looked at the card and saw her name on it. She thought back to when Arnav had brought her the bangles but they were in a smaller box not this. She saw the ribbon and pulled it to unravel the box. She then opened the box and was surprised at what was in the box.

Arnav was in the washroom when he heard the tinkling of her payal's. He had already changed so he decided to carefully open the door to see her. He saw her come in, put the coffee down and then he saw her see the box. He looked at how she was observing the box, how she slowly unravelled it and then opened it. He loved her reaction when she saw what was in the box. He remembered how he had gone to from the office to go get the surprise.

Khushi was still looking at what was in the box. She then went to pick up a beautiful single red rose from the box and her eyes sparkled at the sight of it and a smile came across her face. That was exactly the reaction Arnav was waiting for as he saw her just looking at the rose. He slowly came out. Khushi still hadn't noticed. She was too memorized by her gift. He walked up towards her. She suddenly felt his presence very close. She turned around to look at him. They have an eye-lock.

Khushi: Did you buy me this rose?

Arnav: I think you already know the answer to that.

Khushi knew but still asked.

Khushi: Please tell me. Did you buy me this rose?

Arnav hated her pleading. That was what use to get to him.

Arnav: Yes.

Khushi: Why?

Arnav: Am I not allowed to buy you anything anymore?

Khushi: No I didn't mean that. I meant….

Arnav placed his finger on her lips.

Arnav: I know what you meant but Khushi I have just got home. We will talk about this another time.

Saying that he went to the table to pick up his mug and was about to drink the coffee when Khushi stopped him by placing her hand in front of the mug. He lips were now touching her hand and with that one touch Khushi had closed her eyes. The sudden rush of feelings flowing through her she had never felt. Arnav looked towards to see her eyes closed and he moved his head up.

Arnav smirking: Khushi what are you doing?

Khushi's eyes flew open and pulled her hand away.

Khushi: Ummm. I….want…to…

Arnav: Khushi you want to want?

She knew what she wanted but didn't know how to ask. Arnav knew she wanted something butt what he had no idea. Khushi thought to herself be brave.

Khushi: Can I drink the coffee?

Arnav was surprised that she wanted to drink the coffee but touched that she wanted to fulfil his wish of her drinking before he did.

Arnav: You don't need to Khushi. I like the coffee because you make it. That is enough for me.

Khushi loved the fact he thought of her first. She hated the taste of coffee and he knew that. Arnav went back to drinking his coffee. Khushi still holding the box and rose went towards the bed and placed them on the bed when she remembered something she could give to Arnav as a thank you. Arnav put his coffee down and picked up his bag to take his laptop out. Khushi slowly came up beside him and

MWAH!

Arnav could not believe what just happened. Before he could react Khushi bolted out of the room but not before looking back at him with a mischievous smile. She headed towards the kitchen to help with the dinner. Arnav just stared at the door. He then moved his hand towards his cheek where she had just kissed him and ran. He then thought I won.

Please do hit the like button and please do comment.
How cute was that update!?

Like llterally. 

Awww! Nothing registered into my brain after the kiss!πŸ˜†

That was just the best! Like ever!😳

LOVED it<3
He kissed her and he was romantic for once!!! πŸ₯³
I'm in like heaven now because that update was so beautiful!! LOVED IT! β€οΈ
cute update!πŸ˜‰ he gave her a rose😳
he still remembered his challenge!

SUPER CUTE UPDATE AWW ANRAV BEING SO ROMANTIC WITH HER HE GAVE HER A ROSE N SHE WANTS HIM TO TELL HER WHO HE BROUGHT IT FOR THE KISS WAS ADORABLE CANT WAIT TO READ MORE THANKS FOR THE PM
Atlast bande ko chumma naseeb hogaya...chalo beechare ka janaam danyahogaye...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
superb update
thanks for pm
cont. soon
πŸ‘πŸ‘thanks.great job...awesome...πŸ‘πŸ‘
loved the update that was so cute loved how he gave her the rose and answered her question loved the update thanks for the pm