Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Great update
👍🏼

Please continue.

livy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
that was really good.  i have finished all 17 chapters.  looking forward to the next part.
rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Hi all! Thanks for your patience. Hectic weekend. Anyhow I hope this next chapter makes up for my abscence.

Chapter 18

Next morning Khushi got up at the normal time to find Arnav not being there. She thought he might have for a jog and will be back soon. She went into the bathroom and got herself ready. She came out and he still wasn't back. She started to wonder where he was. She went downstairs and he was nowhere to be found. She went up to Anjali.

Khushi: Di…umm….Have you seen your brother?

Anjali: Who Chote? He went to office early this morning?

Khushi just looked stunned.

Anjali: Didn't he tell you this?

Khushi: No Di.

Anjali: God. Yeh Chote bhi na! Who's gonna make him understand? Actually he got a call this morning and he had to leave urgently. He hasn't even had breakfast.

Khushi was now worried. If he hasn't had his breakfast then he hasn't had his medicine either.

Khushi: Di I must have still been asleep when he got the phone call. Has Akash jiju also gone?

Anjali: No he's still here. Only Chote needed to go in.

Akash and Payal come towards the pair.

Akash: Khushiji bhai has told me take you to the office with me.

Khushi: When are we going?

Akash was surprised at this question.

Akash: Well it is only 8:00 so in an hour and half. After morning prayers and breakfast.

Khushi: Oh!

Anjali: What's wrong Khushiji?

Khushi: Ummm……..Nothing Di. Nothing.

Khushi started looking worried. Anjali saw her face and guessed she was worried for her brother. Anjali smiled at this.

Anjali: Khushiji are you worried for Chote because he left without eating?

Khushi looked at Anjali and blushed thinking How does di know?

Khushi: Woh Di…….

Anjali: It's ok. I can relate. Look let's do the prayers and then take some food from home. Mohan can drive you there and you and Chote can have breakfast at the office.

The rest of the family had joined them by now.

Shyam: Rani Sahiba I can take Khushiji if you like I have some important work this morning so I am heading out early.

Both Khushi and Payal turned to look at Shyam. Shyam had that evil look in his eye and was looking at Khushi. Payal saw this exchange and knew she had to do something about this.

Payal: Akash I have an idea. I have never seen where you work to this day. Khushi has because she used to work there. So I was thinking why not I also take some food with me and all four of us can have breakfast at the office. You can then show me around.

Akash: That's a fab idea. Then jijaji doesn't need to go out of his way to drop Khushiji of.

Anjali: But Payal how will you get back?

Payal: Di I can help Khushi today with her work then come back with her. Anyhow we can go shopping for food for here. We are running low on some things.

Anjali: Ok. If that's ok with you Akash.

Akash looked at Payal and they both blushed. Anjali couldn't help but smile with Shyam just looked pissed off. After prayers Khushi and Payal went into the kitchen to make breakfast for themselves and everyone else. Once they had finished they packed up the food they were taking. Before they left they set up the dining table for breakfast. The rest of the family had already made their way to the table.

Mami: Hello hi bye bye! Poor Anjali bitiya has to do the work today.

Nani: No Manorama. Actually you are.

Manorama just looked shocked.

Nani: Yes Anjali bitya can then rest can't she. You can do all the work.

Manorama: Sasuma I would do the work but I don't feel that well.

Nani: Then why are you here. Shouldn't you be in bed?

Manorama looked around looking guilty. Nani understood that look.

Nani: Anjali bitiya you should not do so much.

Khushi: Nani we can send lunch from the office if you like? We have everything there.

Nani: That's not a bad idea. Anjali look you don't have to do that much.

Anjali: Nani I wish everyone would stop fretting I'm pregnant not an invalid. I am fine to do things just for today.

Payal: No Di. Khushi is right we will send lunch from the office after all we will be cooking for everyone.

Akash: Anyway Payal, Khushiji let's go. It's already 8:45 let's go.

Akash, Payal and Khushi said goodbye to everyone and went to the car. Payal sat next to Akash in the front while Khushi sat in the back.

Arnav had been woken up early that morning by his mobile going off. He had to quickly get up and answer trying not to wake Khushi up. He grabbed the mobile and looked at who was calling. He carefully opened the french patio door and went outside.

Arnav: Aman what the hell do you want this early in the morning?

Aman: Sir I just got notification that the Mehta group are ready for the deal. A conference call has been set up for this morning. You insisted as soon as got in touch to let you know.

Arnav: Ok Aman. What time did you say?

Aman: 8 o'clock this morning.

Arnav: Fine. Meet you at the office at 7.

Aman: Yes sir.

Arnav went back into his room and went to the bathroom to freshen up and get ready. Before he left for work he saw Khushi was still asleep. He looked at her and smiled seeing her soundly asleep. He took his bag and left. He had met his sister before he left to inform her of everything.

Akash had got to the office and parked. Khushi and Payal got out with the food and headed towards the office. As soon as they were inside Khushi was apprehensive seeing him after yesterday's events between them. She looked at Payal.

Khushi: Jiji I'll just go see if he is busy and call him down. Jiju can you show jiji where the canteen is so she can set everything up.

Akash nodded and lead Payal towards the canteen not before taking the load of her hands. While Payal took everything from Khushi and was led away by Akash.

Arnav was in the office. His conference call had finished and things had gone his way as normal. He was just thinking about Khushi when he felt that she was around. He got up and walked over to the glass window overlooking where his staff sit and there she was walking towards his office. He looked at her and remembered everything about last night. He just smirked remembering her reactions. He went back to his chair and sat down. Khushi walked towards the office her dupatta in her hands. She was fiddling with it indicating her nervousness. She walked up to his door and knocked.

Arnav: Come in Khushi.

Khushi was surprised that he knew she was there. Arnav looks at her.

Arnav: Why are you waiting outside? Come in and sit down or do you want me to come over there and pull you in.

Khushi's eyes just looked at him and shock especially at what he just said. Then she slowly made her way in to the cabin. She went and sat in the chair sitting opposite to him. Arnav looked back at his laptop and started typing.

Arnav: How come you're here early?

Khushi nervously: Well…the thing is…….you left without eating breakfast so ….I brought some food in.

Arnav looked at her feeling very touched that she thought of him.

Arnav: Have you eaten?

Khushi: Ummm….No.

Arnav: Well let's go and eat.

Saying that he stopped typing got up walked round to where she was sitting and gave his hand forward. She looked at his hand then him then his hand again thinking what she was meant to do. Slowly she lifted her hand up and placed it in his hand. She looked up at him and got up from the chair while Arnav was looking right back at her. Normally he would lead while pulling her by his hand but this time he held her hand and moved alongside her. They headed towards the door and he let her go first and the both of them headed down the stairs towards the canteen each of them taking the steps together. Neither one in front or behind just side by side gazing into each other's eyes while walking.  They headed towards the canteen and Arnav opened the door. He turned his head towards the kitchen when he saw Akash and Payal.

Please do hit the like button and comment. Your comments inspire me to write more.

Chocoangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
loved d update ... aww..dey both care so much for each other n i loved payal..😳
AMAL722 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely Update!!
Love how he is changing and KKG is enjoying the change ;-)
update soon
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The events are so pleasant! <3
soapfreak13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great chapter!!! update soon!!!! thx for the pm!!!!
luckylucky1 thumbnail
very nice update and thank you for pm
smileyhug7679 thumbnail
Wow very caring kushiugh I just hate Shyam now...