Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kishu789 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
totally love arnav's romantic side in this FF!

looking forward to next update!πŸ˜ƒ
jakhushi thumbnail
Thank You for the PM. Looking forward to the next update.
GoBananas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
cant wait to see wht Arnav does next!! ADORED this update!! thankyou so much for the PM
rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you everyone for your patience.I just managed to get some time to update. As soon as this weekend is over I can update more often. Here is the next chapter.It's a long chapter but some may not be as long as this after. Hope you all like it.

Chapter 17

Khushi headed to the kitchen knowing full well what she wanted to do. She headed towards the kitchen when she saw Anjali.

Anjali: Khushiji has is Chote back?

Khushi: Haa Di. He's upstairs working.

Anjali: Is he not coming down for dinner?

Khushi: No now Di. He says he will have dinner afterwards.

Anjali: Ok we can all eat afterwards.

Khushi: No Di.

Anjali just looked at her.

Khushi: I mean Di he is home this time. Its ok I will make sure he has his food.

Anjali just smiled at this. Khushi just headed towards the kitchen.

Payal and Khushi had served dinner and like the other evening Khushi waited for Arnav before she ate. Anjali quietly reminded her to also eat this time round properly and not to have an argument and end up making jalebi's. Khushi was embarrassed but nodded in agreement.

After dinner everyone went to their respective rooms while Khushi waited for Arnav. While no one there she served Arnav's food on a plate and added extra spice into his food. She knew he didn't like spicy food but she was determined that he needed to taught a lesson. Arnav came down after a while. Arnav headed to the dining table and saw her. He walked up towards his seat and sat down. As she had already made his plate she placed it in front of him and sat opposite him. She had also made her plate and started eating. Arnav took one bite of his food and almost coughed.

Khushi: Arnavji you ok? Is the food not to your liking? Everyone else liked it.

Arnav just looked at her. Then he guessed what she had done. Ok Mrs Arnav Singh Raizada if that's your game let's see who wins he thought. Arnav looked down at his food and started eating. He took another bite and looked at her. Khushi was just eating away and had a small smile on her face. He took some more food and ate that whilst looking at Khushi determined not to lose. Khushi looked at him her smile faltering. He carried on eating while she carried on looking at him. Each of them determined to see which one would win and which one would lose. Khushi had stopped eating herself now and getting worried. She could see Arnav was now struggling to eat any more but he still carried on. Khushi saw his face sweating. Arnav knew his tongue was burning but he was still determined to eat. Khushi started feeling really guilty now and saw that he wasn't going to give up. Arnav now stopped looking at her and was looking at his food. He was sweating a lot now and he was panting. As he was about to take the next bite he felt a hand suddenly stop him. Khushi was feeling so guilty that she herself got and placed her hand in between his hand with food in it and his mouth. His eyes looked up to see Khushi her hand across the dining table stopping him from eating. She felt his lips on her hand but kept her eyes on him. They kept looking at one another for a while. Arnav then pushed her hand away and was about to take a bite again when Khushi held his wrist. He looked at her and she nodded a NO. He was about to remove her hand when with her other hand she moved the plate away. Arnav just looked at her and moved the plate back towards him.

Khushi: Arnavji please don't eat anymore.

Arnav a bit pissed off: Why not Khushi you wanted me to then why not now?

Khushi: Please Arnavji I didn't'.

Arnav: Didn't what Khushi? Didn't what?

Khushi then let go of his arm moved over to his side took the plate and started eating the food herself.

Arnav: What the'.?

Khushi just looked at him and carried on eating. She had put a hell of lot of spice in the food and she could feel her tongue burning and her eyes were starting to tear. Arnav walked up to her snatched the plate from her hand placed it on the table and started wiping her tears. Khushi looked up at him in confusion. Both of them stood there staring at each other when the pair of them realised that both of them had eaten really hot food and started coughing. Khushi then took hold of his wrist and lead him towards the kitchen. She let him go when they got to the kitchen, went to the fridge, took the milk out, poured it into a glass and gave it to Arnav to drink. He took the glass and drank a little, then offered Khushi the glass. She just looked at him and nodded a no.

Khushi: Arnavji I will take another glass but please you drink it first.

Arnav: Khushi have some and then I will.

Khushi was just confused at the way he was treating her. He was being nice even after what she had done.

Khushi: I'm'..

Before she could say sorry Arnav placed a finger on her lips to stop her saying sorry. He thought this is nothing compared to what I have done to you. He took his finger away and placed the glass near her lips. Khushi just looked at him and took a sip while he was holding the glass. She stopped him when she had enough. As there was still some milk left in the glass he drank the rest, gave the glass back to her and left the kitchen to go to his room. Khushi just stood there in shock and guilt had taken her over.

Arnav was in their room looking out of the poolside window. Khushi walked in with a tray. She still hadn't eaten everything of her plate. She walked in placed the tray on the table and looked up at Arnav who was now looking at her. She took the plate from the tray and walked up him. She took a morsel of food in her fingers and took it towards Arnav's mouth. He ate without hesitation. She looked at him. He knew she was feeling very guilty but he didn't know what to say or what to do to stop her feeling that. He took a hold of her wrist and sat her on the bed. He then sat next to her. She just looked at him. She took another piece of food and feed him. He really liked this a lot.

Arnav speaking softly: Khushi have you eaten anything.

Khushi: A little.

Arnav then took some food in his hand and feed her. She looked up at him with tears in her eyes at this gesture. He saw this and wiped her tears.

Arnav: Please Khushi no more tears ok.

Khushi just nodded. The pair of them carried on feeding each other and just looking at each other. Once the food finished Khushi took the tray back to the kitchen. Once she was back he had already changed into his night clothes. Khushi went to the cupboard and took her night clothes out. She went to the bathroom and got changed. Arnav was standing near the poolside window looking outside again. Khushi came out and saw him staring outside. Arnav turned around looking at her. Both not knowing what to say and how to act. Arnav went towards the recliner which he had already moved back to his original position sat down and put his head back. Khushi went to bed and lay there. Both of them couldn't sleep. They both turned at same time and looked at each other. Then Arnav stood up and walked over to the bed. Khushi saw this, quickly sat up and moved towards the headboard. Arnav walked towards Khushi. Khushi had her knees tucked towards her chest and her eyes were closed not knowing what Arnav was going to do. Arnav saw this and just smirked. He went very close to her and whispered in her ear.

Arnav: Khushi open your eyes I am not going to bite you.

Khushi's eyes just snapped open and looked at him then jerked her head back and hit the back wall.

Arnav: Why don't you watch what you're doing?

Khushi: How can anyone see behind them?

Arnav: You knew the wall was behind you should have been careful. Here let me see.

Khushi moved further away from Arnav. Arnav saw this and got a bit mad. He sat on the bed where she was just a second before.

Arnav: Khushi let me see now.

Khushi: No I won't.

Arnav saw her resisting. He turned to face her moved his hand towards her grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards him. Her head landed right on his chest. Her ears were near his heart. She heard his heartbeat. DHAK DHAK DHAK DHAK. She liked hearing this. She had a smile on her face. Arnav then put his hands on her shoulder and moved her back so she was facing him.

Arnav: Khushi is your head still hurting?

Khushi: A little.

Arnav: Where?

Arnav stated tracing his fingers around the back of her head. Khushi just looked at him.

Khushi: Ouch!

Arnav started rubbing her head very slowly. Khushi at first winced at the pain but then looking at Arnav she forgot about her pain and just looked at this man in front of her. She looked confused Who is this man? Is this really Arnavji? Or is this just a play? Arnav who was busy trying to stop her feeling hurt suddenly realised she was looking at him. He looked right back at her. (Rabba ve in the background). They both just sat there for a while. Suddenly Khushi felt how close she and Arnav were to one another and his hand still on her head. She looked towards his hand and then looked at him. Arnav saw where she looked and slowly took his hand away. He looked back at Khushi while his hand cupped her on her right cheek.

Arnav speaking softly: Khushi can I sleep next to you tonight?

Khushi was stunned at this question she didn't know how to answer this. Arnav saw her apprehension and realised she was thinking the bed.

Arnav: No Khushi I mean can move the recliner next to the bed and sleep on that next to you like I did last night?

Khushi: You moved it there last night?

Arnav: Yes.

Khushi: Why?

Arnav knew this was coming but didn't want to tell her everything. Not yet.

Arnav: Khushi not everything has an answer. I wanted to sleep there so I did as I will do the same tonight. I only asked so you won't be surprised.

Khushi just looked at him. Arnav stood up and moved the recliner back towards the bed and placed it right next to where Khushi normally sleeps. Khushi just watched him and was about to say something when Arnav came up towards her and placed a finger on her lips.

Arnav: Now please Khushi I am very tired and I would like to get some sleep you should also do the same.

Arnav then took the duvet and try to tuck her in. Khushi wasn't having any of this. So Arnav had to think of something.

Arnav smirking: Ok if you don't want to sleep that's fine by me but if I know you you're properly going to start mulling over everything. Then stressing and in stressing you're more than likely to go downstairs and make jalebi's but even you can't make jalebi's all night. So you may just end up sleeping downstairs. By not finding you on the bed during the night I may realise you have slept downstairs again. That's all fine I'll just pick you up and tuck you into bed like I did last night.

Khushi just sat there stunned listening to this. Arnav moved closer to her.

Arnav sheepishly: You're as light as feather I don't mind repeating what I did last night.

Khushi gulped and quickly went under the duvet turning her back towards Arnav. Arnav just smirked at her reaction. He got up of the bed went to the recliner and mouthed 'pagal' towards Khushi. Eventually the pair ended up falling asleep but after great difficulty as neither of them were facing each other.

Please do hit the like button and please comment.

Edited by rashika - 11 years ago
asulpyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sooo sweeet β€οΈ

thanks for PM and please continue sooon 
ipkknd-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yay me first
Great update loved it
Thanks for the pm :)
niania13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Arnav was so nice!!!
Great update!
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Great update.  Loved it.
Always love to read your update, much more satisfying than the actual episodes which are always full of tension.

Thank you.πŸ˜ƒ
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Wonderful update<3

That was beautiful!😳

Aww! I wonder when Khushi's going to find out the truthπŸ˜ƒ
smileyhug7679 thumbnail
Very nice update 
Many tit for tat but finally all resolved...