Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Why the HELL...New Entry?? (Page 2)

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana_sugarbun

Exactly even im pissed like Hell!!!!!!!!!. Seriously this PH only knows to add more new entries and waste them. A new entry was sooo not needed at the moment. It means now more screen space will be given to that new girl as well. Why the CVs cant focus on clearing the MUAngry
  Girl, I so share your exact sentiments!!  Honestly, it's like we are hanging on here literally on the last thread of our patience and week after week after every week, we wait for some inclination and development towards the clearing of this mega misunderstanding and nada!!  Nothing happens!  And, if it is possible, it gets worst.  New entry!!  This is absurd!!  I am so livid...

Edited by Scintillating - 08 April 2012 at 2:49pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sana_sugarbunsbk2

TheNikil1 Senior Member
TheNikil1
TheNikil1

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pacsun

I agree. I miss Buaji's talent and the humor she brought in as well as the potential the Gupta's have to resolve the MU. I was watching some old epis last night and realised how narrow the storyline has become inside RM. I miss the Gupta household and spl Buaji. She added a very interesting dimension. She is a great actress. This is what the story needs. Captivating characters for their depth and uniqueness. Hope this new entry does not turn out all cliched.

If this new entry adds to the suffering by hitting on Akash or Arnav and causing more pain for Kushi and Payal it wud suck ! I hate watching so much pain and MU's day in and out.

Why cudn't they have brought a guy who in time cud ve  replaced Shyam in Anjali;s life down the road, help expose the snake and also make Arnav jelouse by his kindness to Kushi ?.

Reading most ppls comments here makes me agree with their valid points but I also think this new entry could may well bring the Guptas into the surface once again n as for Khushi seething with jealousy sounds painful but might be interesting to see her reaction...(now that she's in love with ASR) C' mon I'd certainly like to see that!!

Edited by TheNikil1 - 08 April 2012 at 2:52pm
sana_sugarbun IF-Dazzler
sana_sugarbun
sana_sugarbun

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Scintillating

Originally posted by sana_sugarbun

Exactly even im pissed like Hell!!!!!!!!!. Seriously this PH only knows to add more new entries and waste them. A new entry was sooo not needed at the moment. It means now more screen space will be given to that new girl as well. Why the CVs cant focus on clearing the MUAngry
  Girl, I so share your exact sentiments!!  Honestly, it's like we are hanging on here literally on the last thread of our patience and week after week after every week, we wait for some inclination and development towards the clearing of this mega misunderstanding and nada!!  Nothing happens!  And, if it is possible, it gets worst.  New entry!!  This is absurd!!  I am so livid...
Thanks i dunno but i just cant control myself . Im so pissed i feel as if im watching some bloody Ekta crap where the MU and truth takes forever to come outAngry. Why these CVs are torturing us??I wish i could stop watching for a while until the MU is over but only clinging to it coz of Sarun

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

JustFlameAHolic Goldie
JustFlameAHolic
JustFlameAHolic

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
hmm agreed!! i actually want ASR and KSR to solve their MU themselvesss!!! i don't want any interference, esp from an outsiderr!! i'm being EXTREMELY patient here with the CVs, coz it deffo does NOT make any sense for a new character to come in!! just bring NK back or even La! i totally miss those 2 :(
bahi. IF-Sizzlerz
bahi.
bahi.

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
I agree with you. Cv show too much, like Shyam's "mandir-band" which he left at ASR's closet. We thought that Shyam will be caught, but no, they just gave it to Anjali, and that's it. Then why show it in the first place? What I mean is that CV can take this story without a new entry as you said, but they insist to show other things too.
Pashna IF-Dazzler
Pashna
Pashna

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
There is no point in showing khushi J as she is not so happy in the fake marriege anyways. I don't think cv's will be so stupid to show Arnav having any feeling for this new girl...India forum ladies will definitely do a morcha and bhook hadthal in front of RM:-)  Akash and new girlShocked poor payal
MadzHhh Goldie
MadzHhh
MadzHhh

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Even i was thinking why is there a new entry??

But then again we don't know what the new entry will bring??

I guess we will have to wait and see!xx
Bushi786 Groupbie
Bushi786
Bushi786

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
New Entry?? Seriously?? im so behind on latest gossip as i only come to the forum as much as my time allows me, but im with you all this is a very absurd move on CVs part, they have SO much to tie up before and new character is introduced, if they really feel they need someone else to help clear up MUs then why not use character that we already know but are being neglected ie the Gupta family or more importantly NK, he is one of my favourite characters in this show and they extended his contract but what for? he seems to have disappeared since but no explanation as to why or where he is, i would have been better to give him a good send off back to austrailia, i would love for him to be the one to discovers Shyams true face and then work on a plan to expose this to ASR without even having khushi knowing what hes up too, surely there is a reason for them to keep him on...

Go to top