Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?
Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

India-Forums

ha tu hai ha tu hai meri bato me tu hai!

RoyalLEO_Krrish IF-Sizzlerz
RoyalLEO_Krrish
RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Heya Fellow DSDSBians,
I am super dooper wooper happy from his reaction today!! so i am just dancing with Joy and sharing my Happiness with my fellow RajVians//ViraajiansBig smile

credits:KainatStar
He wanted to punish her..her soul to be precise..so what did he do?? he brought "Another woman" at home.. "Isse badi sazza kya ho sakti hai Jhanvi?"LOLWink He wanted to make her jealous... he wanted to hear "Her" voice in terms of screams of that "another woman" but what happend??? No he didn't get her voice...He wanted to live all those moments with her.. specially the day when jhanvi ran off from him the First time (he is going back in time!) and how he punished her...same thing he wanted to do..basically finding replacement of something that u "used" to have..but it's not with u anymore.. filling up "Void" also did u guys note that scene where he placed "onion" on that ash pot? he wanted to bring tears to the soul..because "she made me cry so i gota make her cry...getting even!" but but but..in the end he realise that no matter what he tries..he can't fulfill the emptyness by someone who is Imposter! or not even imposter..some stranger who is beautiful but not beautiful enough for "His Jhanvi" thus the dialogues "Ha thik hai...usme wo baat hi nahi thi...jo tum me hai.." "Tumhara chehra so beautiful...ek taraf suraj aur ek taraf chand.." "I miss u Jhan.."LOLLOL i have reason to laugh and i have reason to cry on his situation...i have reason to feel bad and numb on his mental stage...he can't cry...he can't complain...he can't hug anyone because no one is there for him...
Nyways...on a happy note:

Edited by Krrish87_sweet - 08 April 2012 at 2:05pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Piu.--Flora--Enigmatic_Angel

RoyalLEO_Krrish
RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
btw i remember back in days i said "take away the most precious thing from him, which is 'her' " will be the worst punishment for him..but i take it back..as this can be seen as a sign of cure..rather than punishment..sometimes u have to play it tough to fix things...CryOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Flora--

--Flora-- Goldie
--Flora--
--Flora--

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged

Krish i was right LOL by bringing that woman he wanted to relive his moments with Jahnvi..n u r right he is alone n he cant laugh or cry..i just wish he wud simply let go of his ego n breakdown crying, bt than it wud b a huge turning point in the story which the CVs wil nt b doing so soon..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-prime-RoyalLEO_Krrish

RoyalLEO_Krrish
RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Flora--

Krish i was right LOL by bringing that woman he wanted to relive his moments with Jahnvi..n u r right he is alone n he cant laugh or cry..i just wish he wud simply let go of his ego n breakdown crying, bt than it wud b a huge turning point in the story which the CVs wil nt b doing so soon..

humm..Flora i am curious on that caller...Wink

and YUP u were right..Ouch

he won't laugh or cry tooo soon..that is last piece of puzzle.Big smile

for now i am getting ready for Good SurpriseWink 

btw someone needs to make him realise about his "EGO"Ouch but that someone is not there in the story Yet..Smile so i am looking forward for that someone...let's see..it's gripping..i am loving it.Smile

Edited by Krrish87_sweet - 09 April 2012 at 12:10am

--Flora--

--Flora-- Goldie
--Flora--
--Flora--

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Oh yes i m loving the current track too..it has become so interesting..bt i dont have much hopes frm that caller..i think they showed it just to end the epi in a mysterious way..anyway hope i m wrong n it turns outs b an inetersting twist..

RoyalLEO_Krrish

RoyalLEO_Krrish
RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Flora--

Oh yes i m loving the current track too..it has become so interesting..bt i dont have much hopes frm that caller..i think they showed it just to end the epi in a mysterious way..anyway hope i m wrong n it turns outs b an inetersting twist..
Big smileBig smile Flora...u gotta stretch ur head bit too hard on that part..nothing is done w/o purpose on this show..every single bit is important..i am hoping for my earlier assumption to be true..LOL so EXCITED..dekhte hai kya hota hai..Blushing

and yes..current track is perfact...hope Jhanvi gets back from the trauma..and i really really hope someone HUGs him..if no one is there ...i am ready to hug him..LOLLOLLOL wonder how many times i have said that..Embarrassed but yes..very interesting mind blasting things are on the way..I am SOOO happy that DSDDSB is doing well after going up and down and taking time outs.

--Flora--

RoyalLEO_Krrish
RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
btw his love is prooven today...he is not disloyal! and he is not killer either...so that is a clean chit there.. Nyways..sleep time..ttyl..thanks for posting Flora dearu...missing our old times and my posts..as well...haha..

--Flora--

--Flora-- Goldie
--Flora--
--Flora--

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Yeah u have got a point..me too hoping u r right Smile

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index