India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Ritcha's Bidaai - atleast temporary???

shamrish IF-Rockerz
shamrish
shamrish

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Ritcha's Bidaai - atleast temporary?? Bidaai Rituals...

With the court case hopefully being wrapped up in a week or two [ unless our sadist CV's have more torture in store for us], do you guys think or look forward to temporary exit of Ritcha?? Atleast i am...ClapClap

I know she is parallel female lead, hence she would not be gone for good.. Hence i say "Temporary"

I am hoping few things happen related to her before that temp exit .. Kunal, Siddhi, Seema, Rohit, Thakral Sr, Raveena , Kapil all can perform one or many of the below mentioned rituals before Ritcha's colourful Bidaai

Ritcha's Pitaai - Guess everyone from Chopras to Maliks are ready to perform this..

Ritcha's Thappadaai - Thakral's have already performed this... Who else??

Ritcha's Dhulayee - Again, Kunal is ready this time around.. Probably Rohit will help too..

Ritcha's Prathisthapan in Pagalkhana - I think Sinal should do the honours... Offer Sweets on every Sinal's wedding anniversary??

What say guys???. Feel free to add anymore rituals...

Also Looking forward to hearing from our in-hiding diehard Witcha fans on their take on how they would like to see Ritcha's grand Bidaai to either Hospital or Pagalkhana or suicide route...

Come on , this is just for fun.. Pls do not be afraid..

Edited by shamrish - 08 April 2012 at 9:35pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sifaramithumytrishilpa_maityashuSshreya1993bharocooldipikapurvimehtanancy1996AnkitaKaranstuti123shumi.-Rani

Simi. IF-Dazzler
Simi.
Simi.

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
mujhe to usske suicide ke lakchhan lagte hai from the precap...Confused...but based on the history of Ekta Kapoor serials, it seems like she will take only temporary exit from the show...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Raksha13shamrish

cooldipika Goldie
cooldipika
cooldipika

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
hi  made a poll on the same ..even i feel for temporary period her exit ll be shown ..

we have already seen kunal grabbing her neck ...but before she leaves i do wanna see both kunal nd siddhi slapping her hard...nd she breaking down in court nd admiiting her crime..nd also revealing dat that night kunal said i love u siddhi..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamrish

Shehnaz.K Goldie
Shehnaz.K
Shehnaz.K

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
I want her to blurt out the truth in court in frnt of sinal as to why she did it .That wil b the best coz she wil bcm cmpletely mad aftr that cursing own self n send to asylum .

shamrish

shamrish IF-Rockerz
shamrish
shamrish

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Simi.

mujhe to usske suicide ke lakchhan lagte hai from the precap...Confused...but based on the history of Ekta Kapoor serials, it seems like she will take only temporary exit from the show...

@simi : suicide would mean permanent exit which i doubt as she is the lead vamp of the show...
Ritcha ko jhelna hi padega him saab logo ko parichay serial khatam hone tak...

Unless she does suicide as you suggested and in a major twist, miracle happens and she is saved.. She recovers and she is back to plotting against Sinal...

I updated my post to include the suicide route too at the end of rituals.. Irrespective of what she does after the caseO, i feel she deserves the rituals to be done before her bidaai...
Otherwise sends a wrong social message... Hope EK team is reading this...

Raksha13Simi.

nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Ritcha's Prathisthapan in Pagalkhana: Background score will be... "Babul ki duaiye.. leti jaa.. jaa tujhko sukhi sansar mile...ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Raksha13Simi.sandy118_RiDdHi

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nancy1996

Ritcha's Prathisthapan in Pagalkhana: Background score will be... "Babul ki duaiye.. leti jaa.. jaa tujhko sukhi sansar mile...ROFL
LOL

nancy1996

nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
BTW.. Ritcha's comeback song...LOL
duniya mein logon ne dil apane phir thame
aayi hoon lekar main phir kitne hangaame
zara dekho kaun aa gayi hai
zamaane pe jo chha gaya hai
jami jispe sab nigaahen
khuli kiski khaatir hai baahen
aaisa dildaar aaya hai kaun
mujhko pehchaan lo main hoon... Ritcha...

Simi.sandy118_RiDdHi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index