Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Abhik will leave...!!

bigtimeARSHIfan Groupbie
bigtimeARSHIfan
bigtimeARSHIfan

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JSDE

WHy should Sanam or mohena go??/
Didnt they get performance of the week and they are emerging out as strong dancers..
Raghav got some points to improve but we aint saying Raghav should o.
Shikha7 i have noticed you are after sanam and mohena from so long.
are you ragahv's relative? dont you see ragahv can perform well in his style only.
its a dance show so plzz. stop being jealous and be honest in your comments for any good dancer.Rajsmitha didnt perform better than abhik in last three performances but she is a good dancer and deserves to stay.Abhik has improved a lot,why are yyou constantly after sanam and mohena..??

they got performance of the week, coz it gave dada a chance to romance with geeta maa, and dada decides who gets it, so it was his way of saying thankyou to them...
HOWEVER, it was a good performance but not because of them, because of the song and their chemistry...nothing new about the dance...i swear if there was a girl in TKT, he would ve done a romantic song and the other teams wouldnt stand a chance...DAMN IT!
indstp Newbie
indstp
indstp

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged

Didnt they get performance of the week and they are emerging out as strong dancers..
are you ragahv's relative? dont you see ragahv can perform well in his style only.
its a dance show so plzz. stop being jealous and be honest in your comments for any good dancer.Rajsmitha didnt perform better than abhik in last three performances but she is a good dancer and deserves to stay.Abhik has improved a lot,why are yyou constantly after sanam and mohena..??

do you think raghav have such a large family ?  i too think sanam and mohena should go now .does that make me raghav/pradeep/rajsmitha's family member?  if yes thn i'd like to say leonardo is best actor among all. now he is my family member hehe

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bigtimeARSHIfanmytwocents

bigtimeARSHIfan Groupbie
bigtimeARSHIfan
bigtimeARSHIfan

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indstp

do you think raghav have such a large family ?  i too think sanam and mohena should go now .does that make me raghav/pradeep/rajsmitha's family member?  if yes thn i'd like to say leonardo is best actor among all. now he is my family member hehe

LOL...thank god im not a fan of HITLER...ahahhaaa

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

indstp

jyothsnaveen Newbie
jyothsnaveen
jyothsnaveen

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
sanam
jyothsnaveen Newbie
jyothsnaveen
jyothsnaveen

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged

Raghav is good at heart and he does not know all this dramatics. From the performances so far I think Sanam is the weaker performer compared to all the others. I really think that Remo Sir should acknowledge the mistakes made by the contestants and give positive critisms so that they can improve and just not keep giving biased comments to only his contestants.

This is just my opinion.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dancemaniabigtimeARSHIfanmytwocents

dancemania Groupbie
dancemania
dancemania

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
I think Sanam should be eliminated...just hoping its not Abhik!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bigtimeARSHIfan

frankshk Senior Member
frankshk
frankshk

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged

Next Week Victim is Abhik. or may be Mathunda Favirote lol, then he might use his Vito power for sure hehe.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dance India Dance Season 3 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index