Dance India Dance Season 3

Who will eliminate next week - Page 2

Poll

Who will eliminate next week

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
shikha7 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I hope it's mohina or Sanam and not abheek. He is such a fine dancer.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JSDE thumbnail
WHy should Sanam or mohena go??/
Didnt they get performance of the week and they are emerging out as strong dancers..
Raghav got some points to improve but we aint saying Raghav should o.
Shikha7 i have noticed you are after sanam and mohena from so long.
are you ragahv's relative? dont you see ragahv can perform well in his style only.
its a dance show so plzz. stop being jealous and be honest in your comments for any good dancer.Rajsmitha didnt perform better than abhik in last three performances but she is a good dancer and deserves to stay.Abhik has improved a lot,why are yyou constantly after sanam and mohena..??
8een4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What should happen:
Sanam should be eliminated!

what will probably happen:
They will eliminate abhik, who is the best after pradip..!

I am the last person that wants this to happen ...but I am sure this will only happen.
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sanam/Mohena or Raghav should go...but I dont want Raghav to be out :( I love him <3 ..wish he was versatile gah :(

I want either Sanam or Mohenna to be out.
bigtimeARSHIfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JSDE

Didnt they get performance of the week and they are emerging out as strong dancers..
are you ragahv's relative? dont you see ragahv can perform well in his style only.
its a dance show so plzz. stop being jealous and be honest in your comments for any good dancer.Rajsmitha didnt perform better than abhik in last three performances but she is a good dancer and deserves to stay.Abhik has improved a lot,why are yyou constantly after sanam and mohena..??

they got performance of the week, coz it gave dada a chance to romance with geeta maa, and dada decides who gets it, so it was his way of saying thankyou to them...
HOWEVER, it was a good performance but not because of them, because of the song and their chemistry...nothing new about the dance...i swear if there was a girl in TKT, he would ve done a romantic song and the other teams wouldnt stand a chance...DAMN IT!
indstp thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JSDE

do you think raghav have such a large family ?  i too think sanam and mohena should go now .does that make me raghav/pradeep/rajsmitha's family member?  if yes thn i'd like to say leonardo is best actor among all. now he is my family member hehe
bigtimeARSHIfan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: indstp

do you think raghav have such a large family ?  i too think sanam and mohena should go now .does that make me raghav/pradeep/rajsmitha's family member?  if yes thn i'd like to say leonardo is best actor among all. now he is my family member hehe

LOL...thank god im not a fan of HITLER...ahahhaaa
jyothsnaveen thumbnail

Raghav is good at heart and he does not know all this dramatics. From the performances so far I think Sanam is the weaker performer compared to all the others. I really think that Remo Sir should acknowledge the mistakes made by the contestants and give positive critisms so that they can improve and just not keep giving biased comments to only his contestants.

This is just my opinion.

dancemania thumbnail
I think Sanam should be eliminated...just hoping its not Abhik!
frankshk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Next Week Victim is Abhik. or may be Mathunda Favirote lol, then he might use his Vito power for sure hehe.