Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arshi SS:'Such Ki Saamna - Facing The Truth' Pt.23 (Page 88)

Zaya.Beintehaa Goldie
Zaya.Beintehaa
Zaya.Beintehaa

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Heyya 

Ok so I am really addicted to this one and I can't stop writing on these ss, I am so tired but I won't stop ok so here is another part of such ki Samna, ok I hope you will enjoy this.

Part 19: His Crazy Wife And Family 

Arnav hugged Khushi as she was trying to pull away from it but he wasn't letting go, she stopped and enjoyed the soft embrace of her husband and closed her eyes and the memorise of them being together came in a flash, she smiled and hugged him more tighter.

Arnav: Khushi are you remembering the times together 
Khushi she looked up and asked "how did you know"
Arnav: because that what I am doing 
Khushi: really
Arnav: Khushi we have been through so much and I gave you so much pain I am so sorry Khushi if I knew how it would have ended I would have never done it Khushi I am sorry for all pain I gave you.
Khushi: Arnavji! Don't please to tell you the truth if you didn't shout, hurt me I think I wouldn't have been strong enough to love you
Arnav smiled and hugged her more and kissed her hair
Arnav: I love you to Khushi
Khushi: I didn't say I love you Arnavji
Arnav: yes you did 
Khushi: no I didn't 
Arnav: yeah but your eyes did
Khushi blushed and dig more into the hug...

Cough cough 

Arnav and Khushi broke their hug fast as they heard someone cough they turned her head and saw the whole family standing there listening to their convocation

Ina was blushing and smiling just thinking how cute there were, payal was happy for her little sister, Akash was just shocked on seeing his brother like that, Anjali was just adored both she just loved how her brother acted and how Khushi kept him happy, Nani and mami were just smiling standing by the door also looking at the two cutest couple.

Khushi was blushing and scared if they heard everything and now wanted to see what they were going to say.

Anjali: awww chote you to are so cute 
Arnav: di were you listening 
Ina: maybe
Akash: what the
Nani: bless them
Mami: so cutewa
Payal: they can read eyes 
Ina: I know 
Anjali: awww
Khushi: di stop
Anjali: Khushi you and chote are so cute, thank you so much for doing this to my chote, he has changed so much and I love it (why can't the real Anjali be happy) 
Arnav: di and all out now please I was talking to my wife and child you don't come and listen now out you go and do your own things, now bye see you in the morning as Khushi is tired bye bye

Anjali and the rested smiled and walked out of the room and left the two love birds alone

Khushi: Arnavji
Arnav: Khushiji
Khushi: I am tired I am going sleep bye bye

Khushi walked up to the bed and sat down then lie down and shortly after fell asleep 
Arnav just stood there standing and watched her and smiled at her and then followed after her and slipped into bed and hugged her and also fell asleep.

Morning 

Arnav woke up and sat up he turned to his right but found nothing he looked around the room and he still couldn't find her.

Arnav called out her name but no respond he got up and looked into the washroom and found it empty and then he thought that she must be down so he quickly got ready and made his way down and that when he saw her with di reading a book, he walked up to them 

Arnav: Khushi why didn't you wake up
Khushi: because Arnavji you looked so cute while sleeping so I didn't want to disturbed you sorry
Arnav: but you should had woke me up
Anjali: chote I and Khushi are going to the mandir 
Arnav: why
Khushi: because I want to ask the pandit ji will out baby be fine
Arnav: Khushi why are you going to ask for, our baby is fine and will be fine, and Khushi I don't believe in these stuff so 
Khushi: but we do so we are going
Anjali: don't worry chote it would be fine 
Arnav: fine 

After breakfast Arnav and Akash and Nk left to go office and payal, Nani, Anjali, Khushi and Ina went to the mandir.

They were sitting down and the pandit was talking to them about the baby and what not and Khushi was most interested and were hocked in
Pandit: I think if you want to have a healthy and sound baby you should keep a fast and it wouldn't be so bad for the child it would be good
Anjali: but don't you think it is bad for the child if she fast
Pandit: no not at all I think it would be a great idea
Nani: Khushi you don't need to
Pandit: no you don't need to it was just a suggestion but it will be good for your future life also as it is in your horoscope also it will keep you and your husband closed and your baby will be safe
Ina: di I don't think it would be a good idea
Payal: but now I know Khushi she will keep the fast
Anjali: Khushi are you going to
Khushi: why not di, if the pandit is saying it will be good for Arnavji and the baby then I don't mind, and it fine I don't mind please
Nani: but, fine but only if you will do nothing but rest and we will feed you so much after
Khushi: deal 

They returned home and tired they dropped Khushi to her room and she fell asleep soon after Arnav came home and joined Khushi he also woke her up for food and medicines and she fell asleep straight after 

Arnav was missing her he hadn't been with her today; he just stared at her in her sleep and wondered what she was dreaming about

Morning

Arnav and the guys went office but returned shortly after some hours they all sat down and Arnav was looking for Khushi but she wasn't there he thought she must be sleeping, Arnav was about to get up and see her and then

Anjali: chote Khushi is resting right
Arnav: yeah I think so why she is so tired di
Anjali: ok she is fasting
Arnav: what!!!
Anjali: didn't she tell you, the pandit said that if she fasted it would be good for the baby and you so she kept it maybe that why she is tired, I and Nani are making her dinner and then now going up to feed her
Arnav: di could you send it up now, I can't believe her right now

Arnav rushed up to his room and saw her folding clothing, he walked up to her and took the clothing off her and turned her to him

Arnav: what is this Khushi why the hell are you fasting, you are pregnant and due in some days no a week and you are not eating are you mad, Khushi you will be weak I don't care what that pandit said, Khushi nothing will happen Khushi I can't believe you right now
Khushi: calm down I am, arnavji why do you worry, I and the baby are fine and plus I am going to eat now and look I am fine I am not weak, I could give birth right now
Arnav: Khushi it's not funny, why the hell are you fasting whatever that man said it is all a lie just stop it I asked di to bring up your food and I mean you are eating 
Khushi: ok you are acting like I am doing something bad
Arnav: you are
Khushi: I am doing to for you and the baby arnavji I want to be with you forever 
Arnav: and you will Khushi and you don't need to do this Khushi
Khushi: sorry I didn't mean to make you angry
Arnav: its fine but next's time please don't do anything stupid 
Khushi: there will be a next's time 
Arnav: yeah I want more than one baby from you Khushi
Khushi: ok but...

Nani and Anjali walked in and saw them two

Arnav: Nani: how could you let her do this?
Nani: chote we said no but she wanted to
Arnav: I don't care
Nani: ok stop and let her eat
Arnav took the tray of her and made Khushi sit down and he started to feed her Anjali and Nani smiled and walked out of the room to leave them alone

Khushi just smiled and ate as he was feeding her, when she was stuffed she said she didn't want know more but Arnav said you haven't eaten the whole day so eat and she ate a bit more but she was no hungry and stopped and feed him some.

They sat down 
Arnav made her lean back and he played with her stomach she found it tingles and laughed 

Precap:

Arnav: stop laughing
Khushi: no stop it Arnavji it tingles please stop
Arnav: no your smile is beautiful
Khushi: Arnavji she laughed out load and stopped and her eyes widen
Arnav stopped and looked at her as she stopped laughing, she was clutching on him and she she looked liked in pain
Khushi: Arnav... ouch arhhh ahhh Arnavji I think my water broke
Arnav: What?!!!! 

Thank you 
For reading 
I hope you liked it 

Ok Precap I am excited to write it so yeah

Comment and like 

Love

Zaynah Embarrassed

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

aksneekarthimansuganya91aayushikumardanisharamasawmJommmmlimitlessrosalinda92soapfreak13tasmineArchu61AnuLovesBaruntracy1191chughnlDiaphanoustokyoArshiKatLoverShwetadatta750CrazY-4-BaRuNdimple288ayl123ARHI-SKLOVERSShabana0786glv_15rina25norishasweetnoniIrikaLovesKMHlakshyaNktIshrafan11Cute_GalArshi1195hararnavKareena1994Abi.Nakriti_atharvudaymanyata07meettuzafi--MISHTEE--ThanuAdityaDiva_AkorshidrunkiiebabeASR6262rkapoor1382laksh65Angel13Mrs_Darcy_17-.serendipity.-fffan123dumas

Angel13 IF-Sizzlerz
Angel13
Angel13

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
great update
awesome
very well written
thanks for pm
cont. soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zaya.Beintehaa

VasantiLad IF-Dazzler
VasantiLad
VasantiLad

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
THINK THAT SHE WILL

Zaya.Beintehaa

dumas IF-Stunnerz
dumas
dumas

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
is that pundit mad tell her to fast when she is pregnant that can seriously hurt her thank god it has one smart and serous person in that house and made her break her fast loved asr reaction to her fasting thanks for the pm

Edited by dumas - 25 August 2012 at 7:56pm

Zaya.Beintehaa

kriti_atharv IF-Rockerz
kriti_atharv
kriti_atharv

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
oh my awsuuum update dear...really loved it very much n thnx 4da pm dear...

Zaya.Beintehaa

Kareena1994 IF-Dazzler
Kareena1994
Kareena1994

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Superb

Zaya.Beintehaa

Abi.Na IF-Dazzler
Abi.Na
Abi.Na

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
awww... so cute... loved the first and last Arshi scene!

Zaya.Beintehaa

lakshyaNkt IF-Dazzler
lakshyaNkt
lakshyaNkt

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
amazing. loved it. 

Zaya.Beintehaa

Go to top