Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arshi SS:'Such Ki Saamna - Facing The Truth' Pt.23 (Page 82)

kriti_angel1819 Goldie
kriti_angel1819
kriti_angel1819

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Wow this is a really nice ff please update sooon!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zaya.Beintehaa

Kesh123 IF-Sizzlerz
Kesh123
Kesh123

Celebrity Fan Clubs Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
darling update soon yaar !!!

Zaya.Beintehaa

Zaya.Beintehaa Goldie
Zaya.Beintehaa
Zaya.Beintehaa

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged

Hey guys

Back with an update, yay... ok so here we go thanks for the comments they are all cute and I hope you will enjoy this update, thanks once again people my fans, oh I have fans I feel like a star, loool.

Love

Zaynah Embarrassed

Part 18: Baby Daddy is Sorry

They opened the door and walked through the hall to the living room while all gathering around Khushi and making her sit down and payal put a pillow behind her to make her comfortable.

Anjali heard the door open and close, she put down Karan as he was asleep and she also put on the monitor on in case he cries and she silently walked out of the room and rushed down to see if Khushi was fine.

Anjali: Khushi, Khushi are you ok... and the baby is s/he fine?
Khushi: di don't worry it was nothing I told you guys but you didn't want to listen, the doctor says it happens your nephew just kicked and it hurt a bit but that's it and you were all asking questions at once made me scared and plus your chote shouted at me, di let me see him I won't even look and talk to him.
Anjali: thank DM nothing happened... chote, didn't you see him he went after you guys to see you Khushi, and didn't you see him there.
Khushi: no di, did he come
Anjali: yeah he ran out after you guys, he was so scared Khushi but good don't talk to him, Khushi he pushed you and made us worry.
Khushi: I am not angry di but I will pretend

They all laughed at Khushi.

Ina: bhabi let me take you up and let you rest come
Khushi: yeah I am tired

Ina took Khushi up to her room and made her lay down and relaxes and left her alone as she was tired and though to leave her alone for a while.

As soon as Khushi went up Arnav rushed through the doors, he walked up to them and his eyes were looking for Khushi.

Arnav: Nani, di where is Khushi, is she fine
Nani: go and see yourself chote! She said trying to be angry and held back her laughter but then walked off with payal and mami.
Arnav: Nani but... di Khushi where is she?
Anjali: Nk come let me show you that thing I wanted to show you
Nk: oh yeah di I want to see that thing come come.

Arnav: what the... Akash where is my wife
Akash: bhai she is her room, she is resting... the doctor said she needs to rest more and not work... he lied
Arnav: ok thanks.

Arnav rushed up the stairs and into his room and found Khushi cleaning up the room, bending down to pick up a shirt of his, he rushed over to her and helped her to pick it up and as soon as she saw him she looked away and moved away from him.

Arnav understood that she was angry and walked up to her and tried to turn her around but she kept on moving away.

Arnav: Khushi... please look at me please I never meant to push you I was angry I didn't mean to I am sorry so sorry Khushi... I would never want to hurt our child.
Khushi: sorry sorry sorry... how many times you will say that Arnav... but no this time this affected my child no way I will ever forgive you.

Arnav felt like crying, she wasn't looking at him nor she was forgiving him but he knew she would but only after he begs her and do what not for her but he didn't care he just wanted his Khushi to know he loves her and the baby.

Arnav: Khushi I know sorry won't work but please I was angry... Khushi
Khushi: fine
Arnav: you forgive me
Khushi: no I just said fine now, will you move I need to do work
Arnav: no way you are doing any work, the doctor said no work
Khushi muttered to herself: no work what the is he saying which doctor did he go to I am fine why is he acting like I am sick.
Arnav: come Khushi

Arnav held her hand but she pulled it away and moved towards the bed herself and sat herself down and picking up and book next's to her.

Arnav smiled sadly and walked up to her and sat next's to her.

Arnav: Khushi please don't be angry you know I didn't do it by propose you know I love you and the baby please Khushi
Khushi: can you move up you are making me feel squashed

Arnav moved a bit away from her.
Arnav: happy now... Khushi I so sorry please please please...
Khushi: ssshhh I am reading.

Arnav pouted and looked around the room, he then smiled and bent down and hugged Khushi stomach, she was about to push him when he kissed her stomach, and also his grip was soft but tight.

Arnav: my Jaan please tell your mommy that I am sorry I didn't mean to push her; you know how much I love you and your mommy... wont you forgive your daddy.

Khushi smiled: baby said go away you hurt mommy bad daddy.
Arnav: awww even my baby is angry with me.
Khushi: baby said don't talk to me and go away you are hurting ma, and he does like you he only likes ma.
Arnav: I know you don't like me you love me and you just like you ma right.
Khushi: baby said no loves ma more and doesn't like you because you push mommy and shouted at her and you scared me.

Arnav looked up, he pulled away and moved closer to Khushi and cupped her face to turn her to face him.
Arnav: Khushi I am sorry please, I didn't mean to shout and scare you, and please I won't ever shout again.
Khushi softly: get your hands off my face please
Arnav pouted again: no he said like a child.
Khushi: I said move.

Khushi pushed him and go up and moved towards the cupboard and put the book away.

Arnav: Khushi it doesn't go there
Khushi feeling a bit dumb: I will put it where I want to.
Arnav: Khushi please don't talk to me like that I don't like it please Khushi I beg you what do you want me to do sit ups I will do them.

Arnav held his ears and started to do sit ups while Khushi looking at him about to laugh but held it in.

Khushi: doing that won't make me forgive you.
Arnav stopped: then what do you want me to do Khushi.

Khushi ignored him and walked passed him... but he caught her wrist and moved to her and made her sit down and he kneed down.

Arnav: Khushi
He cupped her face again but this time it was different it was much softer, and his eyes were tearing up, his eyes looking down and head down also.

She looked at the tears rolling down his cheeks she didn't want him to cry, she just wanted to play around with him, did he really didn't like it when she was angry at him was his really that upset.

Khushi: Arnavji...

Khushi cupped his face and made him look at her, she stared into his eyes and saw regret and pain, and she slowly wiped his tears and kissed his forehead.

Arnav was overwhelmed with her kiss and hugged her waist and kissed her stomach again.
Arnav: Khushi please don't be angry with me... I can't live without you, your smile, your laugh and your sprinkling eyes and now I can't live without our baby.

Khushi smiled she also had tears in her eyes she run her fingers in his hair and pulled him up to face her and kissed his tear which again made down his cheeks.

Khushi: Arnavji I was only joking around, I wasn't really angry please don't cry... I know you didn't mean to and don't worry nothing is wrong the baby just kicked and it hurt that all and I also can't live without you and our baby Arnavji.
Arnav: you were joking
Khushi nodded
Arnav smiled and she also smiled knowing he smiled.

Arnav: so my baby wasn't angry
Khushi: no but it is true he doesn't like you no love you
Arnav: yeah we will see Khushi
Khushi: we will my baby would love me more and you nexts then di and then Jiji and then his grandparents and then his the rest ok
Arnav smiled and kissed her cheeks and she blushed

Arnav: that wasn't for you that was for my baby
Khushi: ok and this is... she kissed his cheek... the reaspond for my baby. Baby said I love mummy and daddy the same ok
Arnav: thank you baby I love you so much and I also love you mommy.
Khushi: baby said I love you too and mommy said I love you too.

Arnav smiled and hugged her again

Thanks for reading
I hope you liked it I know it was cute well I found it cute and I was smiling the whole way loool... so what did you think do tell me

Please do tell me in a comment and a like thanks

love

Zaynah Embarrassed

PMS LATER

The following 80 member(s) liked the above post:

preet_21aksneeshubhadaranekarthimanmbobby2011aayushikumarsuganya91Ann_EVkesrainy987Aym7limitlessrosalinda92RUKHSAR740AnuLovesBaruntracy1191soapfreak13DiaphanousIPKKND94MyPrinceBaruntasminegnainaxoxarshixoxCrazY-4-BaRuNipkknd_gbdfanArshi4evrnevrtokyoArshiKatLoverdimple288angelVCkriti_angel1819Piya.Dglv_15BarunSanayaHMShabana0786ayl123blah_blah3HADmishtiARHI-SKLOVERSsweetnonirina25norishaMahi1219bubblycoolIshrafan11IrikaLovesKMHlakshyaNktsulochana90princess84Cute_GalAriyaLilyOrchidArshi1195AmidstTheWordssweetvaniehararnavKareena1994udaymanyata07daisydee425priasweetkriti_atharvzafinaughtymalluseeta_naips--MISHTEE--cocoatreedrunkiiebaberagvir.fanThanuAditya..Anita..anumeha_rajatMrs_Darcy_17Kesh123fffan123Angel13laksh65rkapoor1382summaiyasayedASR6262zohakhan7dumas

sulochana90 IF-Dazzler
sulochana90
sulochana90

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
wow simply amazing
loved it

Zaya.Beintehaa

Kesh123 IF-Sizzlerz
Kesh123
Kesh123

Celebrity Fan Clubs Banner Contest Winner