Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arshi SS:'Such Ki Saamna - Facing The Truth' Pt.23 (Page 80)

Barun_Addict IF-Sizzlerz
Barun_Addict
Barun_Addict

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
awesome...just loved it...Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zaya.Beintehaa

KSG_luv IF-Rockerz
KSG_luv
KSG_luv

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Aww LOVED IT! Big smile

Zaya.Beintehaa

gunjanmkj IF-Dazzler
gunjanmkj
gunjanmkj

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Yay yay yay! Khushi's gonna go in delivery soon! A baby's gonna come! I'm so xcited!

Zaya.Beintehaa

Zaya.Beintehaa Goldie
Zaya.Beintehaa
Zaya.Beintehaa

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys 

I know early and wasn't expected but yeah I got the laptop and continued to write so I hope you like it and enjoy and I know some people were waiting for this and here we go and you guys I am not going to lie but my darling beautiful sister cousin helped me out on this one and some of you will know her... her name is Aaliya and the reason because she made it funny and I like that about her loool he he oh and I have decided not to end this SS because I won't be able to live without it.

Love 

Zaynah Embarrassed

Chapter 20: Beware Here it Comes!!!

Arnav made her sit back against the head and she smiled and him and she yawned but she wasn't tired, Arnav came next's to her and touched her big stomach and started to tingle her making her laugh and giggle making her red and Arnav smile and wanted her to be happy.

Khushi: Arnavji stop it
Arnav: no stop laughing
Khushi: I can't help it it tingles
Arnav: not you smile is beautiful
Khushi: Arnavji, she kept on laughing so loudly but she stopped, her eye widen, face went a bit pale, Arnav stopped and looked at her as she had stop to laugh and she was clutching onto him and she looked like she was in pain but scared too
Arnav: Khushi are you ok?
Khushi: Arnavji ouch ARRRGGG (she is still shouting) 

She was screaming making Arnav scared, he cupped her face, he so scared that he had tears in his eyes.
Khushi: Arnavji I think the baby is coming do something
Arnav: what?!!
Khushi: Arnavji do something
Arnav: ahh Khushi breathe don't stop
Khushi: does it look like I am not breathing 
Arnav: NANI!!!!!! DI!!!!! INA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Khushi: (still screaming) 
Arnav: Khushi are you ok
Khushi: does it look like I am I having a baby!!
Arnav: DI!!!!!!!!!! Khushi come breath it make it better like this 

Arnav was showing her show to breathe but Khushi was just staring at him and it wasn't working at all and realised it and looked around the room but he didn't know what to do... 
Arnav: Khushi I am going to be a father
Khushi: nah then you will be the mother Arnavji do something
Arnav: DI!!... HP!!
Khushi: what's Hari Prakash ji going to do?
Arnav: I don't know 

Anjali heard Arnav shouting she nicely put Karan down and rushed to see what happen she stopped as she saw Nani and Ina coming to and along with payal, Nk, Akash, the all looked at each other and then they heard Khushi scream and all rushed into the room to see Khushi all red, sweating, screaming, Arnav panicking and Khushi clutching onto Arnav  

Anjali: Khushi
Khushi: Di!!! Help me 
Arnav: di Khushi water broke 
Nani: what 
Nk: Nanav water can't break 
Ina: Nk ssshhh go and get the car please 
Khushi: di I can't... 
Arnav: Khushi come
Khushi: I can't
Nani: Khushi just make it to the car and everything will be fine

Nk and Akash went to get the cars
Payal: Khushi come
Arnav: Khushi come get up

Khushi tried to get up which she did but she was relying on Arnav, Arnav had her in his arms and Nani was just telling her to don't worry and keep walking but she was just screaming in pain 

Anjali and Ina were getting the things ready like the baby grows, blanket, hat, car seat, Khushi's clothing and a teddy.

Anjali: Ina you put these in a bag I am going to Khushi and could you look after Karan please
Ina: sure di just go to Khushi

Anjali smile and rushed out of the door

Khushi made it down the stairs she was was scared but she knew she had her Arnavji with her so she didn't need to worry but the pain and everything was just a mess.

Akash and Nk rushed back to get Khushi into the car

Khushi: Jiji I can't do it 
Payal: do it for the little some baby inside you that going to be in your arms any minute
Nk: Khushiji don't worry just saas in and saas out 
Khushi: SHUT UP NANHEJI 
Nk: ok

Arnav helped Khushi into the car and they all quickly rushed to the hospital as fast as they could while at the back Khushi screamed 

They reached and they took Khushi into the delivery ward 

Khushi and Arnav went in leaving the rest scared and worried (Hey I have noticed that you know in the dramas the husband doesn't go in why?)

After pacing up and down the hall and 1 hour and a half they heard a baby cry, there Arnav and Khushi baby, Anjali cried and hugged everyone, payal made a call to inform bua and amma and Babuji and also ina who was with them as amma and bua and Babuji when to RM as ina needed help and also for the preparations 

Nurse: here is you baby girl I have to say she is beautiful
Khushi was shaking but as soon as she touched her it was gone, the pain, the fear you everything was gone, she smiled at the small face, eyes shut, small mouth, tiny nose and tiny body wrapped in a blanket.

A tear dropped from Khushi's eyes
Khushi: my baby our baby Arnavji
Arnav stop nexts to Khushi smiling at the baby in her arms, he had tears in his eyes he thought she was beautiful just like her mother, he touched Khushi shoulder and she turned to face him...
Khushi: look arnavji we were right it's a girl
Arnav: our princess

Arnav touched her little hands but was scared if he touched her too tight she will break away, the tear dropped and he kissed Khushi forehead.
Arnav: Khushi thank you for the most beautiful gift in the world 
Khushi: she prefect

Khushi kissed her small forehead so soft and carful as she was scared if she would cry and get hurt. She turned to look at Arnav

Khushi: here hold her 
Arnav: me Khushi no, I might drop her, or do something wrong to hurt her she is so small Khushi 
Khushi: Arnav don't worry I felt like that to but as soon as you hold her and feel her it would just disappear and I think she would like to go to her daddy
Arnav: really?
Khushi smile and passed the small baby over to Arnav scared arms

Arnav held her in his arms carefully not knowing if he is even holding her right but Khushi was right as soon as he touched her it felt so right and nice, he kissed her forehead and held her hand and saw how her little finger clutched onto his big finger.

Khushi: arnavji she looks like you
Arnav: and you to Khushi

Nurse: excuse me some lady outside was wondering if she could come in
Khushi: oh sure tell them they can come

The nurse went out and told Anjali they could come in back one at a time so first went in Anjali 

She opened the door and walked in and saw Arnav with his baby princess and Khushi with tears in her eyes and relaxed looking at Arnav with her beautiful loving eyes, Anjali smile at them both she loved the love in them and she only wished someone did that for her but now it wasn't about her it was about the small princess and Khushi and Arnav.

Khushi: di 
Anjali: Khushi how are you feeling to be a mother 
Khushi: on top of the world di
Anjali: chote let me see our princess
Arnav: carefully must his princess to Anjali

Anjali admired the small cute baby in her arms, and she remember her chote and the first time she held him in her arms but that time she was small but she had to say the small baby girl was beautiful and look just like her mother and father.

Anjali: chote she has your nose and Khushi you mouth now I just wonder whose eyes
Khushi: Arnavji
Arnav: Khushi
Anjali: it can be mine you know 
Khushi: yeah
Anjali: I can't believe my chote I father 
Anjali: passed the baby to Khushi and hugged Arnav 
Arnav: di
Anjali: chote you know if ma was her she would have been so happy
Arnav: di you are here that fine for me 

Khushi smiled at the two siblings she loved there love and how much they have been through and some was because of her!

Precap: 

"What Khushi has a baby, when did she get married, why wasn't I there I can't believe this... Jiji I am coming and let me see who this guy is who took my Khushi away from me!"

"So what shall we name our princess I mean our Arshi?"
"That's it why not Arshi"
"No I don't mind if we keep that as her nickname but..."

Thanks 

I hope you liked it as much I like writing it with my best friend + Sister cousin and you guys there is a new cartoon in the ss I hope you like it and please do comment and like thanks for reading 

Love

Zaynah and a bit of Aaliya Embarrassed Tongue

The following 66 member(s) liked the above post:

aksneeshubhadaranembobby2011aayushikumarsuganya91nikitaagarwal06Ann_EAnuLovesBarunzarie_emanipkknd_gbdfantracy1191chughnlsoapfreak13DiaphanousArshiKatLoverShwetadatta750Arshi4evrnevrtokyoArchu61MyPrinceBarunrosalinda92tasminetheshsweetnoniHADmishtiARHI-SKLOVERSpooja_shineStartv_watcherrskumarangelVCkriti_angel1819ayl123Shabana0786dimple288daisydee425Abi.NaipkkndankCute_GalIshrafan11lakshyaNktKareena1994riyarhararnavkriti_atharv--drama_queen--mandy15zafiudaymanyata07Drama.QueenASR6262summaiyasayedfffan123-.serendipity.-Mrs_Darcy_17--MISHTEE--Angel13laksh65rkapoor1382Jyo.Arshi.IPKanumeha_rajatdrunkiiebaberagvir.fan..Anita...hea.dumasfelicitysmoak.

summaiyasayed IF-Sizzlerz
summaiyasayed
summaiyasayed

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
nice updt

luv it

new entry

updt soon

thanks for pm

Zaya.Beintehaa

--drama_queen-- IF-Rockerz