Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arshi SS:'Such Ki Saamna - Facing The Truth' Pt.23 (Page 68)

shilbar Groupbie
shilbar
shilbar

Posted: 24 June 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Good stuff :-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zaya.Beintehaa

Zaya.Beintehaa Goldie
Zaya.Beintehaa
Zaya.Beintehaa

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 3:03pm | IP Logged

Hey people

I felt like updating so I did, thank you for the comment they mean a lot and I know I have not be updated lately hopefully I get back in the mood to do so but I write a little and then I don't like it so I want to start again.

Love

Zaynah Embarrassed

Part 15: husband teases wife

Khushi woke up in the morning in her husband warm hug her head on his chest his arm around waist and over softly touching her bump. She smiled and hugged him more, she felt so safe in his arms, warmth and loved, she wanted to be like that all day long but like her Arnavji would do that.

Arnav smiled knowing he is in his wife arms, she was sleeping on his chest and he was hugging him he loved it, he loved the feeling of his baby, he rubbed his hand against his wife baby bump and hugging her more.

Khushi: Arnavji wake up it morning

Arnav: I know Khushi but I am tried let me sleep in my beautiful wife arm while touching my princess

Khushi: Arnav prince

Arnav: whatever watches Khushi I and my baby will annoy you and will gang up on you she will be the girl ASR

Khushi jumped up: no baba no please DM don't do that I don't want two Arnavji please I beg you I can't take it I want someone like me

Arnav:  no way Khushi you are annoying I don't want my princess you are like you, please

Khushi: I don't care my baby my personality

Arnav: my baby my choice

Khushi: who is carrying it?

Arnav: my princess mom

Khushi: and that is

Arnav: Khushi Arnav Singh raizada

Khushi: Khushi Kumari Gupta Arnav Singh Raizada

Arnav: oh gosh you got a long name,

Khushi: so

Khushi got up and walked towards the cupboard to get Arnav his towel and clothing and then Arnav also got up and put his arm around her so he was hugging her from behind while kissing her neck.

Khushi closed her eye she felt tingles and safe, she wanted to run away. The feeling was too much for her.

Arnav: Khushi...

Khushi: hum

Arnav: Khushi

Khushi: Arnavji...

Arnav smiled while kissing Khushi neck wetly and softly, smelling her hair taking in her scent which was making him goes crazy.

Arnav: you know

Khushi: I know

Arnav: you know that

Khushi: yeah

Trying hard not to moan his name, the feeling he was giving her was making her crazy his manly scent made her mind go everywhere, his soft wet kisses on her neck making her have a warm touch.

Arnav: I can't put my arms around you because of you big bump. Arnav said firstly trying not to laugh

Khushi eye widen and she pushed his arms away to turn to see him.

Khushi: I'm I fat

Arnav: I didn't say that

Khushi: yes you did, Arnavji it not me it's the baby, I hate you, I am not fat

Arnav: well...

Khushi: well what arnavji you you I hate you go away and please don't try to even talk to my baby as we are fat

Arnav: hey it's my baby

Khushi: who said?

Arnav; I said

Khushi: do you have proof no right then it's just mine

Arnav: Khushi I don't need proof I know it's mine

Khushi muttering: yeah what ever

Arnav: we will se

Khushi: we will.

Purse...

Both were looking into each other eyes but this time it wasn't with love it was with "no the baby is mine look" Khushi pouted as Arnav was giving up and Arnav smirked as she was giving up.

Khushi: I am not fat

Arnav burst out laughing Khushi I was joking my baby is growing in side you it happens

Khushi: yeah...no no no it's not your baby my baby is growing.

Arnav: whatever Khushi.

Arnav bent down kissed Khushi bump and grabbed the towel and clothing out of Khushi hands and made his way into the shower leaving Khushi angry and blushing.

Ina: Nk I don't think that colour will suite and plus what if it is a girl

Nk: no it will be a boy it would be a mini Nanav

Ina: no mini Khushi

Nk: yeah what ever...it will be so cute Nanav and a dad right

Ina: yeah and then when he grows up people will ask him what is your father's name he will say Nanav

Nk: oh yeah

Nk and Ina where laughing there heads of when mami walked in seeing them.

Mami: hello hi bye bye what is so funnies me wants to know

Nk: oh nothing aunty

Ina: yeah just talking about Khushi baby

Mami: oh I was wonderings if we should thinkwa it is a girl or a boy.

Nk: we don't know but I think it is a boy

Ina: girl

Mami: I's think its a boy

Nk: yay

They continued to talk on about the baby. And Arnav and Khushi and how Arnav will be a father.

Anjail: Nani I can't wait to Khushi baby come I can't wait to see chote as a father and I want to see his baby growing up and calling him dad

Nani: me to Anjail, I can't believe Arnav is going to be a dad. I am so happy we got a daughter in law like Khushi she is such a sweet heart

Anjail: I know Nani she does so much for us, no wonder chote loves her

Nani: they are made for each other

Anjail was smiling which holding her newly born baby Karan he was sleeping well that what newly born do sleep and eat.

Arnav came out of his shower and saw Khushi bending down to pick up something that she dropped while cleaning the room up. Arnav rushed over to her and stopped her as it wasn't good for her to bend and he picked it up for her.

Khushi: I am not that fat that I can't pick my own thinks up

Arnav: shut up Khushi you know it is not good to bend in this time, it is not good for the baby...

Khushi look please stop working as you are the maid just relaxes I don't want nothing to happen to you or the baby

Khushi: calm down love nothing is going to happen

Arnav: ok love

Khushi: shut up now move I want to take a shower

Arnav: ok

Arnav moved away but rushed back cupped Khushi face quickly and kissed her cheeks and pecked her lips and rushed out of the room making Khushi shocked and blushing, she really didn't believe she was in love with Arnav Arnav Singh Raizada that guy who she hated, if someone told her from the start that she would be married to him and will be happily carrying his baby she wouldn't believe them. She would have died laughing.

Arnav was all loved up he loved Khushi so much and he loved the faces she would make when he would say stuff. Her sweet lips were the best her eyes he loved the most the way they would tell him everything when she wouldn't say it herself. Is was all shocking the the ASR who didn't believe in love was now in love and he loved it, he loved Khushi so much and couldn't believe it if this was him so years old this would of never had happen but it did and he was glad it did as he wouldn't of had his Khushi nor his baby.

He smiled and went to work.

Some months went past Khushi bump grew and Arnav kept on teasing her about it but Khushi now knew he was joking she was now 8 month and scared about the upcoming month and scared about the pain and would she be a good mother.

Arnav was always there for Khushi even when she had her mood swings sometime they made him laugh she made him laugh. He couldn't believe in some weeks he would be holding his child the one who was kicking in side Khushi and who will be calling him dad. At the office he would smile at of the blue making his staff smile along with him whenever Khushi would visit him he would forget everything and just focus on her.

Khushi felt like she was on cloud 9  Arnav was being the best husband anyone could get and she wished every girl would get one like Arnav but then she thought why she only deserves Arnav then she though like they would get her Arnav which she will start to laugh later on making Arnav stare at her which made her laugh more she thought Arnav was thinking she was mad.

Precap:

Cute day out

-          Arshi at the doctors

-          Arshi at the mall

-          Arnav jealous

-          Khushi jealous

-          Buying thinks for the baby

Ok I am thinking of giving a Maha update but don't worry it isn't the last but if not the Maha update then does are the upcoming parts hope you liked it and enjoyed it.

Khushi is cute

Arnav is cuter

Anjail is sweet

Anyway thank you

Comment and like

Love

Zaynah

Edited by -Zaynah.Sobti- - 27 June 2012 at 3:07pm

The following 68 member(s) liked the above post:

aksneeshubhadaranesuganya91gudiya74Suppi_4_uAym7danisharamasawmAnuLovesBarunxoxarshixoxCrazY-4-BaRuNipkknd_gbdfantokyoArshiKatLoverShwetadatta750soapfreak13DiaphanousNeeltaraTinkJialimitlessrosalinda92tasminegnainaangelVCcoolfloravirmanforeverkptlgilmoreHADmishtidarya20ayl123GoldenEyesBarunSanayaHMShabana0786glv_15dimple288PrncssOfHeartRandomGirlArshi1195sun_shine_girlsooryalekshmiCute_Galsulochana90Ishrafan11Kareena1994sweetvaniehararnavpriasweetzafikriti_atharvmeenalumaSona257udaymanyata07ASR6262summaiyasayedfffan123-.serendipity.-Mrs_Darcy_17ragvir.fanThanuAdityadrunkiiebabeanumeha_rajatDiva_AkorshiLyssaPie--MISHTEE--rkapoor1382Angel13felicitysmoak.dumas

Diaphanous Senior Member
Diaphanous
Diaphanous

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
res
*EDITED*

so cute! loved arnav making fun of her baby bump. LOVED IT!!!

Edited by afghangrl21 - 27 June 2012 at 3:34pm

Zaya.Beintehaa

gilmore Goldie
gilmore
gilmore

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
sweeet awesome part love it how they are alll fighting for boy or girl i would love a girl hahahhaha but u choice

Zaya.Beintehaa

Shabana0786 Goldie
Shabana0786
Shabana0786

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Aww that was a Lovely update!..
Thanks for the pm..

Zaya.Beintehaa

sweetvanie IF-Dazzler
sweetvanie
sweetvanie

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Awww this was such a cute update ...

i love the update and maybe the Maha-update would be fine if u gonna ...

Thx for update ,,,,,,...

Plz update the next part soon cause the precaps sounds so good ...

Zaya.Beintehaa

udaymanyata07 IF-Rockerz
udaymanyata07
udaymanyata07

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
ClapClapClapthanks.awesome.great job.love dit..sweet.please update sooon...ClapClapClap

Zaya.Beintehaa

ASR6262 IF-Sizzlerz
ASR6262
ASR6262

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
cute update loved it continue soon

Zaya.Beintehaa

Go to top