Fan Fictions

Arshi SS:'Such Ki Saamna - Facing The Truth' Pt.23 (Page 105)

Post Reply New Post

Page 105 of 110

Drkk

IF-Dazzler

Drkk

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 8:08am | IP Logged
nice update

Edited by Drkk - 13 February 2013 at 11:03am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arshi SS:'Such Ki Saamna - Facing The Truth' Pt.23 (Page 105)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Zaya.Beintehaa

Goldie

Zaya.Beintehaa

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged

Heyya I am sorry for the late update

Hope you like it and will comment and like
Thanks 

Love

Zaynah 

Before I start I will give you a character sketch for Armaan 

Armaan Mehta 

Armaan is a 29 year old man, who is Khushi childhood best friend… his family knew Khushis family and everyone thought him and Khushi would get married… he has a sister called Seema who is also Khushis and Payal's friend. Armaans parents live in Lucknow… Armaan owns a big famous construction company in Delhi… so he will soon be moving closer and then bring his family down. He is wealthy and at the moment he is living with the Guptas because his house is being fixed up. Armaan is single and he is very nice, sweet, caring, talkative and a respectful guy. 

Arnav and Khushi looked at the door and Armaan was standing their... looking a bit embarrassed but he looked very cheeky... he walked in and sat down on the bed "nice room Khushi...oh was I disturbing you... I am very sorry carry on..." he covered his eyes and Arnav just rolled his eyes and Khushi giggled and sat down next's to Armaan and pulled his hands away and touched his cheek. "How are you?" 

Armaan: I am good Khushi... you?
Khushi: I am perfect 
Armaan: is there something you want to explain to me about
Khushi: no 
Armaan: what! Khushi... you are married and your best friend didn't even know?
Khushi: arie it happened fast... I didn't have time to tell... any forget me... what about you
Armaan: this is the problem Nah... You are married... I always thought I will marry you... 

Arnav came out from the washroom and saw Armaan and Khushi sitting down... Khushi laughs and Armaan pouting he felt jealous... "Khushi!"

Khushi: yeah Arnav ji
Arnav: I am going work; I just got an important call from Aman... I will be back soon
Khushi: okay
Arnav: bye 
Khushi bye

Arnav walked out of the room and Armaan "now Khushi tell me what happened!"

Khushi: Armaan nothing happened
Armaan: you won't tell me
Khushi: Khushi sighed... and began to tell him... about how she moved to Delhi, how she worked for AR all the ancients, the meetings and how Shayam came and he was anjalis husband... how Payal and Akash got married and during that Arnav and her got close then Arnav saw Shayam hugging her and thought she was evil along with that snake... how he then forced her to marry him and then how he had treated her, and Shayam lusting over her, how she found out she was pregnant but didn't tell, but then how Shayam and Anjali fight and she got shot... but everything was ok and during the months how Arnav kept on saying he was sorry, and how much she loved him and how much he loves her... she told him everything!!! 

Armaan was angry... he hated this Shayam... but he disliked Arnav to at the moment of time... "How dare him Khushi! How dare he put you in that pain... when I see him I am going...?"
Khushi: to do nothing... Armaan I love Arnav ji so much please for me... for Ananya... anyway forget this how's Seema?
Armaan: Seema she is busy with her boyfriends...
Khushi: BOYFRIEND!!! SERIOUSLY ARIE
Armaan: yes that sister of mine... has many

Khushi started laughing: Seema... what boyfriend? Like you would let that happen... 
Armaan: yeah I know she is busy with her exams
Khushi: ohh... so any girls for my handsome 'boyfriend' 
Armaan: no this is why I thought I would get married to you... Khushi 

Armaan put his head on Khushis shoulder and she tapped his head saying "oh dear dear" 

They both started laughing but stopped when someone knocked on the door… Armaan put his head straight as he stopped and stared at the beauty in front of him… wearing a blue and purple sari, her hair out the her back and little make up… she was a beauty… 

Armaan couldn't help but stare at her… but got interrupted by his Khush… 
Khushi stood up and walked up to Anjali and held her hand "di you don't need to knock"

Anjali: I can't just walk into married couples like you and Arnav's room could I? I came to tell you that Buaji and your Amma are leaving.
Khushi: oh thank you di… I will be down right away
Anjali: sure

Anjali smiled and Khushi and walked out of the room

Khushi turned around and saw her friend standing their looking very much in a dream… she walked over to him and tapped his shoulder… 

Khushi: that was Anjali… Arnavji's sister 
Armaan: oh… he said very interested 
Khushi: Armaan what are you thinking?
Armaan: oh nothing shall we go 
Khushi nodded linked arms with Armaan and they both walked down stairs

Khushi said bye to her family and they were off along with Armaan… "See you tomorrow khush" 

Khushi smiled and waved goodbye and turned to look for Anjali to ask for some tips on new born as she is very much more experienced than her as she has Karan. 

Anjali was in the outside lawn talking to the watch guards about they needed to be more alert because there's two babies in the house and when she was turning to walk back into RM she bumped into someone… someone well toned, Anjali looked up and saw Armaan….they was staring into each other's eyes... for quite while... Anjali didn't know why but she felt like she was touched by feathers... Armaan held her so beautifully so carefully... nothing like how Shayam had ever held her... her heart pounded and her eyes melted into his... she was blushing and she looked away and Armaan made her stand... 

Armaan: sorry
Anjali: ha re why you saying sorry, if I had watched where I was going
Armaan: no I should have been looking…
Anjali: no its fine… thanks I could had fell and hurt my self
Armaan: oh you are very welcome 
Anjali: you going home with Buaji?
Armaan: yeah, I will be staying there for awhile until I get my house fixed 
Anjali: you are planning to live here?
Armaan: oh yes… my company is here so I will need to be more closer
Anjali: you own a company?
Armaan: yes… a construction company… A constructions
Anjali: A in Armaan? 
Armaan nodded and smiled: well Anjali I will be going… nice meeting you, see you tomorrow
Anjali nodded and watched him walk away to his car. 

She smiled and walked back into the house and bumped into Khushi…

Anjali: Khushi are you okay?
Khushi: di I was looking for you! I need tips
Anjali: tips?
Khushi: on babies and to lose weight 

Khushi and Anjali both started to laugh "Khushi you look fine, you don't need…"
Khushi: di I just had a baby I am going to have baby fat.

They both went off to Khushis room first to get Ananya and then went to anjalis and the sat down and Anjali told Khushi on what shall she do and what would help… they continued talking for so long, laughing.

Anjali: Khushi how long have you and Armaan been friends?
Khushi: me and arie? Well for very long… when I was 10 we meet and since then we are best friends
Anjali: oh
Khushi: why di?
Anjali: oh nothing just asking 
Khushi: oh

After some more talking Ananya woke up as it was her feeding time and she feed her and left to go into her room and found Arnav coming out of the washroom drying his hair

Khushi: Arnavji when did you come back?
Arnav: oh just come minutes ago where were you… with di?
Khushi: yeah I was just asking some questions… Arnavji do you want some tea?

Khushi walked over to the cot and put Ananya down and walked to the bed and put Arnavs tie back into the cupboard.

Arnav: but I want something Khushi
Khushi turned to see Arnav… "ji… Arnavji 
Arnav grabbed her hand and pulled her close to him and she gasped 

Khushi: Arnavji what are you doing…?
Arnav played with her hair tucking it behind her hair and made his lips close to her hair and whispered "Khushi… you are the mother of my princess… when are you going to stop calling me Arnavji and just Arnav?" 

Khushi blushed and tried to push him away but he just put his arms around her and pulled her closer… "Answer me Khushi… are you going to wait until… we have our second child?"

Khushi looked at him… "Arnavji…"
Arnav: so you want another child first?
Khushi: huh?
Arnav: say Arnav
Khushi: Arnavji 
Arnav: Khushi? Fine I will start calling you Khushiji
Khushi KYA! No I… 
Arnav: Khushiji what happened?
Khushi: Arnavji it doesn't sound…
Arnav: and Arnavji does? 
Khushi nodded 
Arnav: Khushi no if you call my Arnav ji I won't listen from now on

Arnav let go off her and crossed his arms… leaving Khushi a bit shocked

Khushi: but Arnavji… I mean Arnav 
Arnav: finally Khushi we are married and we have a child I don't want you to call me Arnavji please
Khushi nodded and they hugged 

Thanks for reading 
I am sorry for the late update 
Please leave a comment and like
Thanks x

Love Zaynah 

The following 60 member(s) liked the above post:

preet_21shubhadaranelovebadhanfreebird2ananyaasrmadhuiyerHafsa94rainy987AishaYArnav_KhushifanArchu61tasmineTamy95ouiouithDiaphanous2189mansiAnuLovesBarunipkknd_gbdfanTamaruASDDFCaskettAneesahJabeendarya20kriti_angel1819dimple288ipkkndankcoolfloraHADmishtisweetnonipoojaloveskajenshabana20glv_15sweetvanielakshyaNkthararnavKareena1994Cute_GalMahi1219AriyaLilyOrchidkushigowdanaughtymalludaisydee425vibhutilzafi--MISHTEE--laksh65udaymanyata07teja0102..Sona257ASR6262Angel13chocobrowniesAkorshisarunholic_arhidrunkiiebabeLaxshaLOVEArshi..Anita..-.serendipity.-dumasKesh123

LoveARR

IF-Rockerz

LoveARR

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Nice going..

Liked Armaan and Khushi friendship bond. 

HAHA last part was funny... 

Arnav calling Khushi KhushijiLOL

Thanks for updatingTongue

Edited by LoveARR - 11 February 2013 at 11:49am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaynahPmsAcZaya.Beintehaa

hararnav

IF-Dazzler

hararnav

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
so ARIE and ANJI.. i see some sparks:-))

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zaya.Beintehaa

-naureen786-

IF-Sizzlerz

-naureen786-

MNBm, SSK Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Aww!! Amazing updates!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zaya.Beintehaa

Kareena1994

IF-Dazzler