Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arnav Should Know How Shaym Bumped into Khushi - Page 5

samsungtv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Huma-

I will throw a tantrum if he never finds out..🤢...but I am sure he will..Khushi's dialogues at mandir indicate so..

This will happen.. CV's must have planned it all.. They will not rush everything or the show will end.. Everything will be gradual just like how they portrayed Arnav and Khushi falling in love.. It did not happen overnight.. It took nearly 100 episodes..

Arnav's redemption will take time and he will realize every small mistake ( provided CV's don't change and they stick to their original script).. I also believe that Arnav's character will have only Arnav and the arrogant ASR in him will die .. But BUt it will take long...

I honestly feel that the redemption track should be dragged.. It will be a treat to watch Barun emote..😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tumti1076 thumbnail
@ huma,
I thought ASR was a man of the world, a successful business tycoon and not somebody who would stay in a bubble.
I understand his anger and his need to be impulsive because that is his character. But I also did expect him to be more attuned to his surroundings with regards to Shyam and Khushi. On two separate occasions on the same day he saw Khushi trying to avoid Shyam and yet he never once questioned it. He recently told khushi that one should not believe all that one sees when he did exactly that. I also don't understand how he cannot consider if the Gupta's and Payal know about shyam and khushi. 
About the fall, it is according to me a very insignificant example of selflessness after all the trampling he has done to her life. What about when he didn't want to give her credit for getting his voice back? He himself agreed that it is his ego that makes him what he is.
I know this can go on and on like eveready. Ultimately Khushi's love for him is unconditional and I want  Arshi to be together and happy.
Suma

Edited by tumti1076 - 12 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
ASR may be the one for Shyam to meet Khushi. But I strongly believe that Shyam has a background where he knows about Khushi and has been looking for this girl. ASR's tapes only helped him to know the whereabouts of this girl. 

ASR was no way right in releasing the tapes but  it may not be the first time that Shyam came to know the girl Khushi. I would be highly disappointed if the CVs do not show any background as to why Shyam is behind Khushi in the first place and leave it as it is now which is that he fell in love with her the minute he saw her in the video. I hope they do show some flashback for that.
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: SaJanLuv14

You made a great point but I think everyone has flaws and it's what made this the story it was, and it was also a factor that caused Khushi to fall in love with him. I just hope if everything does tie in like you said when he finds out the truth (I personally don't think the CVs will go that deep) I wouldn't want him to beat himself over it. RIght now we're only seeing his flaws but when his past comes into hand we might see how Khushi caused him the life he has now as well, so there is a balance, not saying that will happen for sure but u never know : D but very good point u made there :D

yes we all have flaws and I am not saying that ASR should not be forgiven...but he should be made aware of the consequences of his action so he learns from his past mistake...aww the fifth promo..he is ruining her today and she has destroyed his past...love that concept..👏...lets see how CVs show this..
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: samsungtv

This will happen.. CV's must have planned it all.. They will not rush everything or the show will end.. Everything will be gradual just like how they portrayed Arnav and Khushi falling in love.. It did not happen overnight.. It took nearly 100 episodes..

Arnav's redemption will take time and he will realize every small mistake ( provided CV's don't change and they stick to their original script).. I also believe that Arnav's character will have only Arnav and the arrogant ASR in him will die .. But BUt it will take long...

I honestly feel that the redemption track should be dragged.. It will be a treat to watch Barun emote..😉

I don't want his ego to crash and burn completely..lol..his arrogance should be toned down but he shouldnt lose it completely...IPK doesn't really drag much..well except this MU track...I hope they drag their seperation/redemption track a bit...ArHi have never really been away from eachother for long...I think the max was about 2 weeks after she told him she is leaving for lucknow..
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tumti1076

@ huma,

I thought ASR was a man of the world, a successful business tycoon and not somebody who would stay in a bubble.
I understand his anger and his need to be impulsive because that is his character. But I also did expect him to be more attuned to his surroundings with regards to Shyam and Khushi. On two separate occasions on the same day he saw Khushi trying to avoid Shyam and yet he never once questioned it. He recently told khushi that one should not believe all that one sees when he did exactly that. I also don't understand how he cannot consider if the Gupta's and Payal know about shyam and khushi. 
About the fall, it is according to me a very insignificant example of selflessness after all the trampling he has done to her life. What about when he didn't want to give her credit for getting his voice back? He himself agreed that it is his ego that makes him what he is.
I know this can go on and on like eveready. Ultimately Khushi's love for him is unconditional and I want  Arshi to be together and happy.
Suma

I was talking about the bubble generally...but in a way, ASR is living in the bubble of his ego/love...both love and ego don't make him want to hear it from KKGSR's mouth...

he does question it...that is why he said to her "mujhay nahin pata kay tumharay dimagh mein kya chal raha hai" during their confrontation scene after Anjali blessed khushi with her life..I wouldnt read too much into him telling her you shouldnt believe what you see as he was trying to get her to back down..lol..plus she felt he was saying it to her..she didnt see it as her eyes were closed..haha...Arnav and his family didnt know about it, so I dont find it odd that he didnt question whether payal and Guptas know about it or not..

As far as the voice issue goes, I felt that he was enjoying teasing her, seeing her take care of himself...she brings out the child in him..that's why he didnt tell her when it was back..only his ego didnt let him admit it to her so he told her he lied because of his ego..

-MeMyselfI thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Horizon

ASR may be the one for Shyam to meet Khushi. But I strongly believe that Shyam has a background where he knows about Khushi and has been looking for this girl. ASR's tapes only helped him to know the whereabouts of this girl. 

ASR was no way right in releasing the tapes but  it may not be the first time that Shyam came to know the girl Khushi. I would be highly disappointed if the CVs do not show any background as to why Shyam is behind Khushi in the first place and leave it as it is now which is that he fell in love with her the minute he saw her in the video. I hope they do show some flashback for that.

hmm..dunno..how would he know about khushi? but then again he did lie to anjali about his whereabouts so it is a possibility..
tumti1076 thumbnail
"Mujhe nahin pata ki tumharay dimagh mein kya chal raha hain" was not straightforward questioning . It was a backhanded question where he had already concluded that she was planning something vile. In the same conversation he told her that he wouldn't believe a thing she says. 
I still don't get how he cannot consider the possibility of Guptas and Payal knowing about the entire thing. How could have khushi acted alone? 
How can he say something like don't believe all that you see without having conciously thought about it. That was a really insightful thing to say but sadly without the insight. 
I am going to stop now. I enjoyed participating in this discussion. Thanks for the opportunity.
Suma

Edited by tumti1076 - 12 years ago
GLASSnLEAD thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Ahh... it's like your thoughts have reached out high towards the sky and fell back down on earth like a thundering echo...
I thought about it so many times and all the ASR suckers should remember this when they can't stop wiping his arse and pointing at Khushi that she was at fault at some point, somehow... 
NO, she wasn't, it was always ASR who loves playing God and got divinely screwed 🤣🤣🤣

peepli thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7
Yeah huma.. he should.. maybe if it wasnt for his big damn ego, his sister's life wouldnt be in such a big mess. They really should show ASR 's pride and ego stumping, that would be a nayi soch for SP than this MU or didi ka saut theme...

But then there is another aspect to it.. I think Snake babua has a roving eye.. so if not Khushi some other girl would have fallen prey to his evil charms..

As always a great post dearie !!!!!!!!😉
Edited by peepli - 12 years ago