Page 2 Page 7

rooj-i

IF-Sizzlerz

rooj-i

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

~*~Happy Birthday Kari!!!!~*~

~*~ Birthday Cake~*~

~*~Messages from Friends~*~

It's been a year since we both met by accident. Funnily people talked to me about you all the time, as in how you were the besharam of the RBO family. Whenever I talked to K di or Beeni or DD, that is what i learned from them about you. I remember the time when I joined RBO, you went on vacation and I got close to the rest of the RBOians. sadly I can't say the same now. However you proved me to be the best of friends on IF and RBO among few others. I had an awesome time talking to you and spending time with you the whole year. I can't thank you enough for being there with me when i needed you the most when most of the people in my life left me. I would've been completely broken if you hadn't been there for me. Anyways I remember our convos and our "mangoes and oranges" convos and our other convos over the phone!WinkLOL

Don't worry I'll leave you a besharam thought right  now!LOL

It's a small story that I have written for u.  enjoy it to the fullest!!!

Kari's Day Out!Tongue

ps: sorry if u dont like this but it's only for Kari!

Kari has been blessed with amazing family and a cat. She loves them to the core. Not only those people are the apple of her eye, she has another friend in her life without whom she can't live. 

He was just the type of bff she needed in her life to get by the daily routine of high school and college. he was always there to make her laugh and at times he even was the kind to make her cry and then make up for it. the best part of her life with him was whenever he wud hurt her, he would do double the role and effort to make her laugh and manao her. She even had a small crush on him but instead of telling him, she was more afraid to lose him.  She loved spending time with him daily. 

It was one of those days when he had done something to make her cry and was at it trying to manao her since the morning and it wasn't working at all. He had done everything from bringing roses and candies to telling her lame jokes but he hadn't tried the one thing that brought happy tears in her eyes each time she heard the topic. Just as he was going to give up, he thought of that one thing and picked his target. Wink

He saw a girl passing by and ran up to her and asked her to come with him because his friend Kari was angry with him and he needed this girl's help. 

He brought the girl, Rooj, in front of Kari and decided to ask her 'the question,': "Miss Rooj, do you like 'mangoes and oranges'? The girl was confused but she answered in affirmative. 

Kari at first looked at her friend confusingly and then she looked at the girl and then at her friend again and that's when it clicked her and she burst out laughing. 

Rooj was even more confused because she wasn't sure what was so funny.

Kari: "Miss Rooj, do you think 'mangoes and oranges' are juicy?

Rooj: "yeah, they are very juicy and I love them to the core!"

This brought Kari on the floor like this:  ROFL ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Rooj was even more confused and she looked back and forth from Kari to her friend and then she decided enough was enough and she walked away. 

That was then Kari decided to tell Rooj what mangoes and oranges. After hearing what they were Rooj was in confusion state whether to laugh or be embarrassed. 

That was the end of how Kari's friend made her laugh with his antics and since then Rooj became a good friend with Kari. 

The End

Wishing u a very Happy Birthday dear Karishma
May all ur wishes and dreams come true
God bless u always..
Have a rocking year ahead!!
Love u sweetheart always ??
Enjoy!!

Lots and lots of Love ??
Krithika

Edited by rooj-i - 09 April 2012 at 12:58am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-Bushraa.-mesmerised-snigdhanagarniki_rboHKfanafiya.sudhareddySidNeeti-fansimikr_CutieCute_Maneesha_Shanaksnehapatroshanakyasharan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~Happy Birthday Kari~*~ updtd" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RB81

IF-Rockerz

RB81

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Wish you a very Happy Birthday Kari..
May GOD bless u with all love over u.. :)
Hugggsss & Kissseeesss

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakyasharan

shanakyasharan

IF-Stunnerz

shanakyasharan

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

HugHug
HugHug
HugHug

i love u roojHeart...thnk u for all d beautiful words n all d praises...

its been a year and a half since i know u n  ariens always connectTongue

sorry fr being such a bad monster i didnt wish u on yr bday.yaad nahi raha iss budthal ko:(

thnk u for all d love

a frndship i will cherish for a lifetime ApproveHug

rooj-i

afiya.

Goldie

afiya.

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
PartyHappy Birthday Kari!!! Party

Hope you have an amazing birthday! Heart And may your life be filled with much happiness and success! Love you loads!! Hug

Edited by Afiya - 08 April 2012 at 2:40pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

k.krithikashanakyasharan

sudhareddy

IF-Dazzler

sudhareddy

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Wishing you another wonderful year of happiness and joy , smiles and laughter , Love and cheer.
A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARISHMA

shanakyasharan

shanakyasharan

IF-Stunnerz

shanakyasharan

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
thnk u afiya and sudha..muahHugHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

afiya.sudhareddy

.-BalleBalle-.

IF-Sizzlerz

.-BalleBalle-.

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Karishma darling!Party
Have a day as awesome and fun as you!Hug

shanakyasharan

shanakyasharan

IF-Stunnerz

shanakyasharan

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
balle balleeeHugHugHug yr presence is just simply enough for me to have a happy shappy birhday...love uHug...thnks fr d wishesEmbarrassed

.-BalleBalle-.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top