Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Jealousy Factor!!!! (Page 4)

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nyxx

I want it the other way around now.

Arnav is already aware of what he feels for Khushi, its just that now he tries to or wants to hate her.

I rather see an entry of a female to make Khushi jealous...to perhaps make Khushi see another side of Arnav, his childhood (according to the new spoiler)...and Khushi already has to many males around her...

and Why would a new male propose to Khushi? Shes married infront of the world...and personally, Khushi isnt the kind of girl to just randomly bond with another man like this, she still has morals and values, and even if her marriage is a contract, she'll stick by all the vows a normal marriage has.

Agreed Dee.  We have seen possessive ASR from bashing in the gunda's head at the dhaba right up until Holi when he pushed that guy away applying gulaal on her face.

Khushi has not been jealous because she couldn't figure out why she was crying when ASR hugged La.   I would like to see her get disturbed seeing another woman getting to close to her husband and then reflect why she got possessive for a man she professes to nafrat.  A little self realization would be nice, especially for a character who is supposed to be all dil.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine25WittyKittyhi50smitarDeb_05trina2010nyxx

Deb_05 IF-Rockerz
Deb_05
Deb_05

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Veena..

oh i want to see arnav regreting for his actions

I want see Khushi regreting for not understanding this man called ASR. I want her to regret for hidding the truth of Shyam. I want her to regret and understand Arnav's unspoken love.
sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shastradhari

Zee:

I want the same. I want some rich equivalent to ASR should come and respect Khushi..I would love to see that..Per CVs ne pure pani pher diya..

They can still show this. After Khushi leaves RM, she can start working in a company at small post..and boss is handsome rich bachelor..he is after khushi. They can meet during business meeting..I also want someone to come and teach khushi english and make her professional. 

Of course khushi will not be interested in that man..

In fact this is a great idea , ASR should die and the serial should continue with Khushi and another man .

I am tired of watching Barun in the same role and want him to take up something new . Big smile

hi50 IF-Dazzler
hi50
hi50

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

Originally posted by Shastradhari

Zee:

I want the same. I want some rich equivalent to ASR should come and respect Khushi..I would love to see that..Per CVs ne pure pani pher diya..

They can still show this. After Khushi leaves RM, she can start working in a company at small post..and boss is handsome rich bachelor..he is after khushi. They can meet during business meeting..I also want someone to come and teach khushi english and make her professional. 

Of course khushi will not be interested in that man..

In fact this is a great idea , ASR should die and the serial should continue with Khushi and another man .

I am tired of watching Barun in the same role and want him to take up something new . Big smile

ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amisuv-Ramya-

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by barun_arnav

I want see Khushi regreting for not understanding this man called ASR. I want her to regret for hidding the truth of Shyam. I want her to regret and understand Arnav's unspoken love.

I also want to see a suffering and regretting Arnav - which will bring more awards to barun Sobti for his performance .

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine25WittyKittyhi50trina2010momma1128nyxx-Ramya-

amisuv IF-Dazzler
amisuv
amisuv

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
I disagree here. I think we hv had enough of jealousy & misunderstandings here...(Shyam is already a big jealousy factor anyways)

We need to see love blossom between the two once the MU clears. Hope CVs dont cut short the romance then & start off with the nxt MU Angry 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nainac01WittyKittyPunkin22sbk2

shena07 IF-Rockerz
shena07
shena07

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

Originally posted by barun_arnav

I also want to see a suffering and regretting Arnav - which will bring more awards to barun Sobti for his performance .

u r in a good mood suLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunaina02

nyxx IF-Sizzlerz
nyxx
nyxx

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

Agreed Dee.  We have seen possessive ASR from bashing in the gunda's head at the dhaba right up until Holi when he pushed that guy away applying gulaal on her face.

Khushi has not been jealous because she couldn't figure out why she was crying when ASR hugged La.   I would like to see her get disturbed seeing another woman getting to close to her husband and then reflect why she got possessive for a man she professes to nafrat.  A little self realization would be nice, especially for a character who is supposed to be all dil.

Youve said it, Anu.

Perhaps this new character is coming in to finish off some loose ends or unfinished realizations on Khushi's side. Even after Arnav broke up with La, and La left, Khushi never really pondered or realized the meaning of it all. In fact, the next day if I recall, we went right back into some bathroom comedy, and then, the entry of NK.

I dont like seeing Khushi hurt obviously, but as they say, sometimes the tears, the pain and agony is what is needed to make one realize. Arnav is already a victim of it all. Its time we get some insight into Khushi :)

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nainac01Sunshine25WittyKittyamisuvtrina2010-CoolChick-momma1128-Ramya-sunaina02

Go to top