India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Jealousy Factor!!!! (Page 13)

sheanuzz Goldie
sheanuzz
sheanuzz

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
I think that the new girl will help in breaking the current status between Arshi.

Khushi is staying away from Arnav and giving him the silent treatment. Probably the only time Arnav seems some reaction from Khushi is when the new girl tries to get close to him. He may use this to his full advantage to get Khushi back to normal.

Just my wild guess guys Cool

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gunayaarBarunAddictSays

gunayaar IF-Dazzler
gunayaar
gunayaar

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
yaar...if it brings positive results then k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!jealousy always works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Wink
AnnieARS Goldie
AnnieARS
AnnieARS

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged

I would also love to see him all jealous...he knows his feelings, he knows he cannot live without her, but has again gone to the "Mujhe karak nahi padta" mode.. I want him out of that...

BarunAddictSays IF-Sizzlerz
BarunAddictSays
BarunAddictSays

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
i want to want to see jealous khushi...we all very well know how possessed arnav is bout khushi.now its time to turn the tables. Clap
mishty_angel Goldie
mishty_angel
mishty_angel

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
 i  want khushi be jealous becoz she till now not accept that she loves arnav she may have feeling for him but didnt confess atleast not wen she is alone
but arnav have confess that his heartbeats for khushi  after that accident scence
minihussain Goldie
minihussain
minihussain

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zee_News

Hi friends,

Thought we saw Arnav getting jealous being it with NK or Shyam and Khushi a bit towards Arnav's closeness to Lavanya, but don't u think these jealousy track should had been carried in better way? Don't u think an entry of a male where he is too a rich and propose to Khushi might burn Arnav ti hell and break his ego... He might be thinking as usual that Khushi is after money, but he thinks that he is the only rich man in the whole world... I truely wish that they do such in the show... I want to see Arnav burning out of jealousy...

I loved NK track...but it was sort of cut short..and we still don't know what happened to NK..

But i do not support an entry to make either of them jelous..IPKKND has become the typical Hindi serial now...everyone is able to predict what was going to happen (like its going to be a contract marriage, and Arnav will find out about the truth only when the 6 months dateline is almost over to mention a few)...

To many tracks are started and then ignored...they have to properly wrap up each track and be consistent. U mentioned in the spoiler thread that there has to be logic to it regarding Khushi forgiving Arnav..and i say yes, there has to be logic to it in the whole story although its a daily soap.

Too many loop holes..the office renovation (which was not even done)..NK (missing in action)..Khushi's daba business...etc.

Also, the CVs have somehow ignored some very important conversations..the holi confession to be precise..we know Arnav remembers..so why ignore it..

I know the whole team is working really hard, but as a viewer i am not ready to accept what ever they throw at me...
maanluvsgeet IF-Sizzlerz
maanluvsgeet
maanluvsgeet

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged

yup agree wid u Zee.

4lions this time atleast incorporate this track of Arnav (Male protagonist) getting jealous properly.

Coz in their last show ( GEET ) they did'nt execute this track well.

seriously CVs plzzz listen 2 us. We would love 2 see the Jealousy track.
omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Jealousy is something so interesting in love tracks!!!EmbarrassedLOL But for once i'd rather want to see a jealous Khushi!!! I'm sure she'll b a treat to watch!!!

Go to top