Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Is This Really Love Arnav Kushi (New FF)

jassss9 Senior Member
jassss9
jassss9

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

Hey guys !
introduction

One day it was raining really hard and and Kushi was waiting for a taxi. Then Arnav come and sees Kushi and he asked her if she needs a lift ,but she said no.Then Arnav said come or else you will catch a cold so she got in the car.After she got in the car her heart started beating really hard.Is this really love?willshe forget him?will she move on with him?

part 1

One morning Kushi's dad told her to go get food.So Kushi went on her dad's scotter and when she got there she asked the man for one kilo of potatoe,carrots,and onions.then he said that was for $100.00 ,but then Kushi waws like last week you charged me $70.00.So then everybody was looking at them fighting.When everyone was around them a handsom man come out of a large white car. So when the driver opens the car for Aranv Singh Razdhia he goes th the store and said how much is it. Then he said $100.00 so he took his wallet and payed for it.After he pays it Kushi said why it you pay for and he said because there was a traffic jam and that I Was getting late for work.So when she was going she was thinking what happens and she got out of his thinking there was a nail .When Kushi sees it she was about to stop she
couldn't and her tire was flat.So she walked hom .ANd when she reaches her home she was all sweaty.then her sister,Pyal,asked her what happens so she she told her what happens .There at the Razdhia Kontraction Arnav's brother,Akash,said how did you get late for work,but he says nothing and goes to his cabin.There Arnav was thinking what what happend there.Then one of his employ was knocking on his cabin door and when he said Arnav so then he said come in. So he gives the file and Arnav was like this has so many correction .Then he yells DOES ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO WORK HERE.So hr tell him to put in the newspaper wanted job at Razdhia Kontration at 10:00 A.M and said now you can go.So when Kushi sees the newspaper and sees the wanted job .Then she asked her dad if she can go for an interview tomroww and he said yes.Then after work Arnav goes to his room and get fresh.After he opened his laptop and started to work and then Arnav's sister Anijal came and said come downstairs for dinner.He goes downstairs and eats and just goes back to his room and kept on working.When Kushi's family was having dinner Payal and Kushi didn't eat anything and their parents Asked why aren't you eating anything and they said I'm not hungry.Then they went back to their room and waited for everyone to sleep.So then everyone went to sleep and the two sister went out of their room window to a Panjabi Restrantuantand ate there.Then they came back at 1:00A.M.So they spelt and then Kushi woke up at 10:00 and then she got ready really quickly pluse didn't even eat breakfast.when she came out she ran out the door all the way to the Razdhia Kontraction .But when she got the the security didn't let her go in,so then she strated to fight and said I came here for an interview but he said that you got late so come back tommrow.So she went back and the security told Arnav that this girl came for a interview and that I told her to come back tomorrow. Then Arnav was like what the and told him to go and call her Back here and that she can take the interview today.The security ran to catch with her and he did and said to come back and take your interview today so she went back and was in the office.So then she went to Arnav's cabin.

PRECAP:

That Kushi goes in Arnav's cabin and they looked at each other and then Arnav was like whatever and sit down.so she took the interview and got the job.

NOTE:

I know that my first part is short because I wanted to see how many people like it.If you like it please press like so I know plus if I get enough people liking it I will contain my part two.

Edited by karanabha121 - 08 April 2012 at 1:25pm

arhiforever22 Goldie
arhiforever22
arhiforever22

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Wow nice update karanabha
Contain soon
PM me
Looks interesting
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top