Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Redio love frequncy PRT7 PAGE 17 LAST ONE (Page 2)

shalinisaran89 IF-Dazzler
shalinisaran89
shalinisaran89

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
nic ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rang_

6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 IF-Sizzlerz
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged

I read both parts of this FF...

some doubts...

are Maan-Geet humans or it is supernatural story...

please pm me when u update...

Rang_

Rang_ Goldie
Rang_
Rang_

Stormtrooper of CC

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tushti-kiran

I read both parts of this FF...

some doubts...

are Maan-Geet humans or it is supernatural story...

please pm me when u update...

@tulsi maaneet are not a normal human being 

they are  fairy bt till this date they didn't get megical powers bcoz fairyland and paristan ka rule he they can't get megical power if they are not 23+  Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6impoojaverma

Rang_ Goldie
Rang_
Rang_

Stormtrooper of CC

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged

part 3 : Redio love frequncy

Maan : so what's  ur  answer? Will u come with me ?

Geet : (suddenly) yes I ll

Maan got happy and geet can see his happy face . she smile at him . he smiles back .

7  month  beFore :-

Geet laughing gigling and playing with her friends and enjoying her life so much .

She is 23 yr old fairy and only one daughter of her parents mathur and rano''

And her perets is queen and king in this fairy land .

So geet is would be queen..

She has everything what's she wants a big palace, lots of servents , love of her parents and their people of kingdom just a one thing what she have not

A MAGICAL POWER

The rules of fairyland is every fairy gets power when she got 25 yr old and our geet is only 23yr old fairy ...

That's why her parent's not allowing her to go any where bcoz its realy very harmfull to her as there where many emies of kingdom .

Ranbeer-

(mr. mathun.(remember????) ) - A king of this beautiful faury land' A humble person . loves his daughter more then any thing .

Rano'

A queen of this fairy land. Mother of geet and good by nature .

Fairy land is situated in heven . there are 2 states but a many yeurs ago theres only one state but boyz of battle the devided in two states . the other stute is pari stan .

IN PARISTAN

Maan also playing with his friends .

He is 22 yr old prince of paristan .

(Rachana ' bingo !!!  Geet is elder then Maan ! lol)

Present

Geet's apartment

Mr. mathun aka Ranbeer is very angry on Geet .

MM : what ??? did u say yes ? you have any idea that what did u do ?? its really very harmfull to you

Geet stands opposite to MM . mm is scolding her bcoz she agrees with maan to go with him ,

Geet (with lower gaze ) : but PA SAHEB , I also don't know how can I do this ,, muje khud hi pata nahi chala ki mene use ha kyu kar di ??    bas muh se ha hi nikal gaya

(Rachana ' Geet , its called first step of love )

MM : (angrily) haaa !!! have u gone mad ?? what do u mean muh se ha nikal gaya ? I bring you hear only for your safty ,, and you ??  you are going to that Devil's arm ??

(in fairyland & paristan they used to call their father as PA SAHEB)

MM goes from there for saving her daughter's life

AFTER THAT

Geet sit on bed , took the pillow & hug the pillow and smiles shyly

Geet(st.) 'he is not so bed , I can't think that he can harm me,

(But suddenly her face expression got change)

But if pa saheb telling me that he ll be harm full to me then I have to agree with him after all he is my pa saheb , why he should tell me lie ? he is right ,,

(Rachana ' uff !!!! geet kya karu me tumhara ??)

AT SAME TIME

AT MAAN'S PLACE

Viren(maan's father ,oops I mean pa saheb) : what did u say to her ?? you ask her to come with u ?? are you out of your mind ??

Maan with lower gaze ,

Maan : but pa saheb I also don't know why I ask her like that , I am also confuse that why I ask her to come with me ??

Viren : maan , she is not good as you , she ll try to harm u , and u''.

Viren left the house in anger and go to save his son ,

Maan also did the same as geet did , he took the pillow and hugged it near to his heart , and thinks that geet is not so bed and  she can't harm him , but suddenly he remember his pa saheb's words and kick his first step love away from his heart

(Rachana ' hmm, aag to dono taraf lagi hui he )

NEXT DAY MORNING

Maan & geet walking on foot path , both are totally lost in their own world , I mean both are thinking about last day and their pa saheb's words

They are too young to understand the situation between fairyland & paristan

They both are grown in heaven but as the rules of heaven they both can't get megical power so now they are just like an ordibary human being but have to suffer from all this bettle,

Before 15 yrs , in hevan , there's only 1 state FAIRYLAND but bcoz of bettle RANI-SAHIBA devided them in two states ,but they are still fighting for one thing

(Rachana ' hmm , which thing ??  koi ese ek cheez k lia kese lad sakta he ?? ha yaad aaya me bhi apne lit bro se ese hi ladti hu 1 cheez k lia , )LOL

(I ll introduce rani-sahiba soon)

Today maaneet silently walking on foot-path , normaly they don't behave like this, they used to talk while walking ,but today both are in deep thought

In this deep thoughts geet goes to middle of the road and both are aware of this,

Suddenly a truck comes from behind but none of them hearing the horn ,

Now the truck is only 1 meter away from geet but she is still not hearing the horn ,

Suddenly maan came back of his thought and heard the noise of horn , he sees geet ,who is now only 1 feet away from high speedy truck but still lost in her owm world ,

Maan got scared

(me- wah maan singh khurana and scared ??)    

He rused to geet and pulled her with her hand , she banged on his rock solid chest

Maan took a relif breath as she was saved

Geet is also scared after this

(rachana ' prince & princess are scared ???)

They bhoth are so scared that they HUGED each-other immideatly ,Hug

Both are felling warmness in eachother's arm , as they both was so scared they find peace in eachother's arm ,

Geet is scared bcoz she was so near to that truck,, and maan also scared for loss geet

They both hugged each other tightly ,

Nighther geet is crying nor maan but maan's eyes got wet after seeing her so close to tat truck

(Rachana- jo marte marte bachi he vo nahi ro rahi bt bachane vale ki aankh(eye) bhini ho gayi "aree yaar kise bacha lia" )ROFL

They gentaly loosen the hug , now both are felling embaressment , both started to look hear & there

Then maan catch the situation , he goes one step near to her

Maan : are you allright , misty ??

Geet : yes I m fine

Geet didn't notice that he called her as mishtyShocked

Now maan's expression got changed .he shouted

Maan : geet , are u gone mad ?? pagal ho gai ho kya ??ese bich raah par koi chalta he kya ? uparse horn ki aawaz bhi nahi sun rahi ho tum ,,agar mene nahi suni hoti aawaz to'.

Geet (cutting in) : to kya hota maan ?

Maan step a little back

Maan (with lower gaze) : to me apni one and only best friend kho deta

Geet(with joint eyebrow) smillingly :  best friends ?? hmm , jaha tak muje pata he , u disn't ask me for friends atleast once

(confuse mat hona prev part me mene kaha tha ki vo frnds ban gaye he , but none of them send frend request but was behaving like frnds)

Maan : so what's the big deal in this ? now I am asking you ( he forward his hand and asked) friends '. Best friends ' forever ??Clap

Geet also foreword her hand and they shake their hand

Geet(with attitude) : hmm but abhi k lia friends kafi he , best friends k lia baad me sochungi

Maan : ll be waiting ,

Geet smiling through her heart , maan also smiled back through his heart , but still both aware of this familiar fellings  

Then they goes further for walk

They both are again this bettle but they are so obideant child of their pa saheb so couldn't say anything to them

MM mostly don't came to geet's home , bcoz he can't take any risk bcoz many of their enimies knows that fairies can come on earth by their megical power but if they didn't get their megical power yet then they have to come on earth by REDIO FREQUNCY

MM can go back to fairyland whenever he want but geet have to go by REDIO FREQUNCY nd its can't possible daily

That's why MM is not allowing her to tell anyone tat she is rj dhrusty

(Ab samji mene FF ka naam REDIO LOVE FREQUNCY kyu rakha he ?

Only arnav,khusi,arman,ridhima knows about her identity as rj drusty and geet but they are aware of her identity as fairy

PRECAP ;

Geet angry on maanAngry

-----------------------

prev part 2(pg 1)- http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2923869

next part 4-(page 4 )http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2923869&TPN=4

Edited by Rachanachag - 07 May 2012 at 5:00am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

star432iamwotiamfatiya52110goyalkalpna123Kashish9687aliceyue27NiharikaNeha777kamiyavanshi_maaneetdrashmeet12fariya20preetymaaneetJananivjcdivya22sheetalvasa286pearlnats0101Tia-AFreeBirddeepali1022_Jyothi_impoojavermarenjini263love2_soma6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6swetha10todayzstarmysteriousmillitamanna1391vrinda22DonnaaInfinity..hayaat.spvd

vrinda22 IF-Stunnerz
vrinda22
vrinda22

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
awesome..fairy land

Rang_

deepali1022 IF-Rockerz
deepali1022
deepali1022

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
nyc update dear