||CIDian of the Week #1|| (Closed After Qs Answer) - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
hi bhazz
n congo one funny question...
IF ALL THE CID MEMBERS CAME 2 UR HOUSE ND U HAVE 2 ARRANGE A DINNER...WHT WILL U COOK R THEM...
p.s.
EVERY DISH MUST SUIT THEIR CHARACTER...
Originally posted by gayatri

hi bhazz
n congo one funny question...

IF ALL THE CID MEMBERS CAME 2 UR HOUSE ND U HAVE 2 ARRANGE A DINNER...WHT WILL U COOK R THEM...

p.s.

EVERY DISH MUST SUIT THEIR CHARACTER...

Hahaah ..
Well I won't cook for them definitely :P .. but will have these dishes cooked.

Abhijeet : for him special dish would be my mom's made bhindi ki sabzi. He likes Bhindi ..and my mom makes it yummy.
Daya sir : Dal Makhani with Rice. A perfect blend of spicy dal with sweet makkhan .. just like him .. sweet and spice.
AcP sir : Pulihora a south Indian dish .. id love him tasting it. It spicy,tangy and yummy .. a perfect blend of various characters like him.
Freddy sir : Gulab Jamun because he likes sweets and he's indeed an adorable person.

The rest .. ummm .. patha nahi :P
Bhavana my next question... 😳😳😳

If you had to say to CID something about me... What would it be??πŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
congrats bhavana...πŸ€—
will come up with my set of questions soon...πŸ˜›
If u have not yet seen my pics on FB..how do u think i look?what are my tastes and my mother tongue ?Just guessπŸ˜›
Originally posted by DreamyDeepz28

<font color="#990066">
Bhavana my next question... 😳😳😳</font>

<font color="#990066">If you had to say to CID something about me... What would it be??πŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰</font>

There's a girl named Deepika on our forums who's a huge CID fan and crazy for Daya sir and carries a secret wish to meet him some day 😊
Originally posted by nsapo

If u have not yet seen my pics on FB..how do u think i look?what are my tastes and my mother tongue ?Just guessπŸ˜›

Hmm .. somewhat tall .. fair complexion, lean .. hair till shoulders.
You're bubbly in nature .. like reading and writing a lot. Adventurous at the same time studious and good at studies. 😊

Mother tongue ... I think Kannada
Hi Bhavana.
Heres my question:
You are giving a birthday treat. And there are certain people whom you'll have to invite but you know that you cant be yourself in their presence. Your friends will be annoyed due to their presence, but you are inviting them because they'll be angry and you also dont like them its just a formality. How will you avoid them??Edited by pvkd - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Bhavanab

There's a girl named Deepika on our forums who's a huge CID fan and crazy for Daya sir and carries a secret wish to meet him some day 😊

Arey Bhavana Sirf  Daya Sir ko hih nahi ... Poori CID Team seh milna chahti hoon dear Tongue😊
Congrats Bhav on being the CIDan of the week😊. Will be back with my question