TheManVeerPowerhouse#42:HumTumeinSambhalLenge:) - Page 90

Posted: 12 years ago

See I had received three four hate pm's…..one regarding my way of predicting future recent one saying am I nirmal baba……I deleted it what the,…..so I am used to ignore them…..

Originally posted by lakshyasss

anyway i'll tell about my experience with manveer later all ae busy so not right time

uff re! my mom was stalking me now, so i was a little late in replying and on top of that its so HOT and SULTRY here, i can hardly breath! phew! please let it rain!
Originally posted by poulomi12

when did u recieve a hate pm??? u never told me? who was it? what was it?

A nightmare sent by queenks…..nothing much….

See I had received three four hate pm's'..one regarding my way of predicting future recent one saying am I nirmal baba''I deleted it what the,'..so I am used to ignore them'..

OMG!! who called you Nirmal baba🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by mysticwater24

ha ha 😆 ...me and my friends also made a separate CC , somehwere else, a secured place with passwords and all, where no one can enter... after we got fed up with stalking...lol these stalkers did not even leave our CC...used to report things that we discussed there 🤢

Not in the chat club i guess, u cant use passwords there na! then...?😕
Hellooo Loviess <3

meri jaani'on
kaise ho ?

yahn kayi logon ko bhaut dino baad dehkne mill rah ahai
its really very good feeling. seeing my lovies .. meri jaani'on muuuah :*

I leave now mom stalking me……and time to be silent….study..bye polo,rashu,mystic,sab….moni will discuss interview later u all enjoy

Originally posted by poulomi12

i was actually saying the opposite i was saying that i never heard of people sending hate PMs to Akash fans thats a relief.
Oh...the fans are saner here believe me...i was really surprised seeing that though..but i wonder how many Akash fans are there , that UV fans will send them hate PMs ?😆...actually the problem is when people are criticising the character of the show, the fans seem to think we are criticising the actor, and same goes the other way round...and hence this war 🥱

See I had received three four hate pm's'..one regarding my way of predicting future recent one saying am I nirmal baba''I deleted it what the,'..so I am used to ignore them'..

SOME PEOPLE! i tell u! just because u predict stuff they do such things to u?! and thats why the long leave...😲

damn those jerks!😡