Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

TheManVeerPowerhouse#42:HumTumeinSambhalLenge:) (Page 64)

lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Catty - I know re! That's why I am dieing to have a BF like him <3 Ever since he said that he can go to Priyal even at 2 AM with mushrooms if she has a carving for them and since Nizza told that he bakes for Priyal, tab se I am DIEING to meet someone like him! <3

Mons - SBS ki aisi ki taisi :P Well, SBB can't be blamed. It's not like there is something very exciting happening in DEK to be covered over the past few things. It's last week that the track got stronger with the dance, makeover and now this whole Pooja thingy...

Tanvi - Will wait and see then judge :P

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaGods_childarryline-Moni-Badtameez_Dil

arryline IF-Rockerz
arryline
arryline

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mais-

Catty - I know re! That's why I am dieing to have a BF like him <3 Ever since he said that he can go to Priyal even at 2 AM with mushrooms if she has a carving for them and since Nizza told that he bakes for Priyal, tab se I am DIEING to meet someone like him! <3

Ya we can just wish .God bless them yaarEmbarrassed.But the segment was so short ,i wanted their short interview

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gods_child

lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arryline

Ya we can just wish .God bless them yaarEmbarrassed.But the segment was so short ,i wanted their short interview

yeah, it was kinda short. Just a glimpse LOL But I'm happy. Saw the most unforgettable, beautiful and natural off-screen kiss Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gods_child-Moni-

Wrackspurt Coolbie
Wrackspurt
Wrackspurt

Sarah - Hey, I'm fine! :D

Mystic - Lolz, what happened to you? :P
Nothing Mais...was just trying to get hold of the discussion going on here LOL...lol yeah they showed M's number...and such mistakes have been done in other serials before also ...and the person's number showed there usually got mad taking calls from thousands of fans ROFLROFL..oh i remember there was this bengali song a long time back..which had a telephone number in it...and so many people used to call on that number...the person whose phone number it was , was actually a business man...he got so annoyed that he filed a case against that song...i dont know if he won it or not though LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Gods_childarryline-Moni-Badtameez_Dil

arryline IF-Rockerz
arryline
arryline

Originally posted by -Moni-

SBS should apologize for spreading wrong rumors Approve and give us a long PriAsh interviewROFL but it's a good thing that SBS is covering DEK nowadays

SBS and apoligise hmm forget it Mons they are just like SA

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Gods_child-Moni-lostmymusic.

arryline IF-Rockerz
arryline
arryline

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Since majority are here some news

1-I'll be inactive from 15th to 24thOuch.as I'm going out of town

2-SA had an interview with TC where she was one day editor and she has taken an interview of AK which the website will post soon.So do check itSmile

WrackspurtGods_childadventure_gurl-Moni-

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
saw the video , wow they are so cute! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Gods_childarryline-Moni-

lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Mystic - Lolz, just today while watching some other show, I saw that the number was censored. And I praised that at least the PD has gotten sensible to censor the number. I came here and BAM! PG's number is out :P I remember Mohit Sehgal's number got out during MJHT days :P Such mistakes really cause the actors so much worry. 

WrackspurtGods_childarryline-Moni-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index