Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

TheManVeerPowerhouse#42:HumTumeinSambhalLenge:) (Page 33)

arryline IF-Rockerz
arryline
arryline

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .-Wish-.

^ Great Idea

Would love to know what scenes the others would like to see! 

OK me going to make the threadTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.-Wish-.

Wrackspurt Coolbie
Wrackspurt
Wrackspurt

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Moni-

But the shocker of the epi was M secretly wanted Uday to tie the dori of her dressShocked...and all of a sudden she was calling J his GF that too with a sarcastic toneROFL
Yeah Shocked. ...true...ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prachurya-Moni-

-Moni- IF-Stunnerz
-Moni-
-Moni-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arryline

Ya and I too thought Hina and my wish to see the dori scene would be fullfilled but atleast UV is registered in her mind.My question were butterflies flying while thinking of UVLOL?Ya the way she called J "GF "she wanted an explaination and seemed like taunting but UV tackled it wellWink

UV didn't even react to it...he didn't even try to contradict itLOL... I m sure M will freak out again if UV takes J's sideOuchLOL

prachuryaarryline

arryline IF-Rockerz
arryline
arryline

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by arryline

I doubt they ever will bcoz for them the story is M's transformation and everything revolving around her.That's why you get a promo on J-M when a more TRP booster promo of Manveer dance would have been awesome

M's transformation can be shown together with the lovestory...all hit shows have a lovestory as their backdrop...it's not like they have to fill the show with just ManVeer romantic scenes...seriously J is getting on my nerves these days she is becoming the female version of Akash for meLOL

Well let's just say we care more about the show than the channel.But J is atleast makes me her love to hate.Akash ergh i dare to even think about him

-Moni-

-Moni- IF-Stunnerz
-Moni-
-Moni-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Scene that  tops my wishlist is Uday kissing that scar on M's back and saying sorry for hurting her with that plastic wala swordBlushing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.-Wish-.prachuryaarryline

arryline IF-Rockerz
arryline
arryline

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged

UV didn't even react to it...he didn't even try to contradict itLOL... I m sure M will freak out again if UV takes J's sideOuchLOL

Will he take her side now?His work is done naLOL

prachuryaGods_child

arryline IF-Rockerz
arryline
arryline

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysticwater24

What scar?? the scar disappeared after the pub scene mysteriously ...UV zipped up her dress...there was no scar...today when M was tying her dress, then also we go to see no scar...looks like the CVs have conviniently deleted that scene from their mind...so no flashbacks of childhood Confused

Paro that's DEK for you take each episode as it comes.Never think what happend in initial episodes.Yesterday I was glad they remembered they had created a manupulative UV also

Wrackspurt

.-Wish-. IF-Dazzler
.-Wish-.
.-Wish-.

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged

Scene that  tops my wishlist is Uday kissing that scar on M's back and saying sorry for hurting her with that plastic wala swordBlushing

*faints* Silly

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

WrackspurtGods_childarryline-Moni-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index