Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

TheManVeerPowerhouse#42:HumTumeinSambhalLenge:) (Page 31)

.-Wish-. IF-Dazzler
.-Wish-.
.-Wish-.

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Moni-

What was the need to take the scene all the way to the bed to just show a kiss...it looked like they did more than just a kiss...I just hate the scene...the ManVeer scene didn't even register in my mind after watching that ewww scene:(((

Exactly,... Why on the bed... It was sooo wrong && gross. If only it was UV who pulled Manyata on the bed Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Moni-

lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Yasha - You never know...J could still make a huge fiasco despite the protection.

Hina - UhuuuMM!! control! I have a very weak heart Day Dreaming

.-Wish-.

.-Wish-. IF-Dazzler
.-Wish-.
.-Wish-.

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
No offense but these CVs have broken ALL records in history... They NEVER really show what the audience want... When will they realize it's the AUDIENCE that give them TRPs, and they're not entertaining us at all. 

We don't want any TWISTS or anything. We just want a simple story with a few ManVeer scenes in ever episode, that's all. Rather than showing love triangles or mysteries that are OVER-RATED, they could show social issues or problems in a positive manner, and show how the prince and princess deal with it together... why does everything have to be love / selfish / desperation related Dead

arryline

.-Wish-. IF-Dazzler
.-Wish-.
.-Wish-.

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Thinking of making a VM on this, it suits their situation sooo much.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arrylineWrackspurt

arryline IF-Rockerz
arryline
arryline

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Hina this is the first show where all my predictions have failed,thanx to the lovely cv's.Simple things never get to cv's head they love to complicate things.Fine you complicate but show it in a more decent way rather than this inconsistency

.-Wish-.Gods_child

-Moni- IF-Stunnerz
-Moni-
-Moni-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Why can't they promote the show as a lovestory??? 100 epis are over when will they show a proper ManVeer track and get over the M-J catfights :|

.-Wish-.arryline

.-Wish-. IF-Dazzler
.-Wish-.
.-Wish-.

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arryline

Hina this is the first show where all my predictions have failed,thanx to the lovely cv's.Simple things never get to cv's head they love to complicate things.Fine you complicate but show it in a more decent way rather than this inconsistency

EXACTLY! ... At least make things UNDERSTANDABLE... My brain is like out of function now trying to think what's going on. Geez... They can't potray things well at all. If only people in this forum were the CVs, I bet this show would be #1 because it's a dream show. The setting and concept has so much potential. But CV's are not even using it.

For example, that scar from childhood. Come on show it and have some flashbacks of ManVeer as kids, it'd be cute and something fresh and different... Also they're a royal family, they should have some duties for the world outside aswell, show that. For example ManVeer could go to a village or something to help people there. Or, maybe when Manyata is fighting with someone and UV comes there, remembers the past and saves her... Stuff like that.

Why are they showing J's desperation, Akash's mystery and god knows what... Get over it CVs...

arryline

arryline IF-Rockerz
arryline
arryline

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Moni-

Why can't they promote the show as a lovestory??? 100 epis are over when will they show a proper ManVeer track and get over the M-J catfights :|

I doubt they ever will bcoz for them the story is M's transformation and everything revolving around her.That's why you get a promo on J-M when a more TRP booster promo of Manveer dance would have been awesome

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.-Wish-.-Moni-Wrackspurt

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index