Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

TheManVeerPowerhouse#42:HumTumeinSambhalLenge:) (Page 22)

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
ohh yeah arry HIGHLIGHT was M remembering UVShocked while tieing the doori...& not majnu LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.-Wish-.arryline.SiaRa.Wrackspurt

..Lujain.. IF-Stunnerz
..Lujain..
..Lujain..

Paro... update tell he kissed her ... i can't believe but it happened ... btw i will be so happy if she slept waiting for the kiss lolzzz

Thanx for the update girls

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ziva01.SiaRa.

.SiaRa. IF-Stunnerz
.SiaRa.
.SiaRa.

yuck why he had to kiss herDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ziva01

prachurya IF-Dazzler
prachurya
prachurya

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Update:
Vijay informs Menaka that UV has joined J's side. UV comes and asks Vijay as to where is M. Vijay tells that he is sure that M's name just slipped out of his tongue, he knws what all he and J did! UV asks him that where is M? Vijay tells like u crushed M's heart, J inspired by u crushed M's foot under her chair. UV is worried. M is walking with difficulty. UV comes and tells her nt to walk around like this. M taunts him that him and his GF must be laughing. UV helps M sit down, takes her foot and places his lap and caresses her feet. He asks M that hw did she allow J to do this to her, M tells dat she has changed if it had been her old self, J wud have been in worser condition than her. UV tells dat she has changed. M tells dat she has realised that her battle is nt wid M, bt all she needs is a little inspiration. UV tells that all the inspiration she needs is here, he takes her to show the paintings of her forefathers and tells them their history. The family discussing that Ram Namvami puja is important to them and to be done by the Yuvrani. M and UV come there, M tells dat she wants to do the puja, UV encouraging her.
Precap: Vijay telling J that M wants to the puja, J is lost in UV's dreams, fiddling wid her mob

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

luvtwilight19adventure_gurlZiva01.SiaRa...Lujain..

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysticwater24

@Tanvi
yeah UV must have deleted that video...coz in the entire scene between J-UV... the focus was too much on the mobile..they even showed him taking the mobile from her hand. LOL.

EXACTLYYY paro ..whole scene was mobile highlight...LOL
& next day coming & again asking for M LOL

UV just used his charm ...how much J 1st freak out all of the suddenLOL

Ziva01Wrackspurt

Wrackspurt IF-Stunnerz
Wrackspurt
Wrackspurt

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
@Tanvi

yeah i know...in precap VB said that why is Jay is so pleased with just a kiss when she should worry abt Ramnavami...so looks like UV did kiss her...hope they had stopped at that only...Jay was ready for everything LOLLOLLOLLOL

Ziva01Badtameez_Dil

arryline IF-Rockerz
arryline
arryline

True TanviSmile

Everyone I would say let the track play out because I really don't think UV will do anything now that he truly loves MSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaZiva01Badtameez_Dil

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Originally posted by mystery-lover

Paro... update tell he kissed her ... i can't believe but it happened ... btw i will be so happy if she slept waiting for the kiss lolzzz

Thanx for the update girls

u maybe right...maybe not even kissed happened .he just deleted the video J went off to sleep ..he left the place after deleting the video

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Lujain..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index