TheManVeerPowerhouse#42:HumTumeinSambhalLenge:) - Page 13

Posted: 12 years ago
Mumbai 40 degrees i cant believe that..
Originally posted by Gods_child

Tanvi and arya...i want that video...:(

And i really dnt feel that priash has broken up...rest is their personal life

I heard ashish confirmed it tru his FB accnt! 
Okk so kiara ashish said that they have broken up...
Okk god bless them its their matter
Kiara the segment was shown in New24 and it doesn't have repeats
Originally posted by mysticwater24

God...whats the matter with the weather?? everyday storm and rain...and I am getting drenched each day

awwiieee... Ah.. I went to play BB.Join the guys and on the court Nics friends almost killed me and one of his best friend was like "Look Ara is here now concentrate" and when I gave a opuzzled look he was like "this guy stops playing every two minutes to reply to ur texts and all and that's why we sometimes loose the game.. " Sheesh people were ready to kill me... (translated without the cussing used)

heyy kiara than later nizza told that there nothing like that...they had a small fight but such is not the case...i think that is some fake account who posted april fool news thinking as of real news...
@Arya
Lol when it was not raining and it was so hot here...I wished that it would rain...but now its happining everyday...its not really a lovely thing to get wet each day, that too when the storm is blowing and the streets are dark ...and the rain starts just when our office gets over 😒
@Tanvi
I live in Kolkata..where do you stay? 😛
Originally posted by pyaar_ka_panchi

@arry i really don't know yaar seriously i'm curious...i really don't think they will show any kiss...🤔 i think M will be standing outside the room UV will just  open the door come out will see her & leave the palace...J will be smiling back standing near her room door😕

Ya quite possible😕let's see hope for a good episode
@paro i'm stay near delhi ncr

arry ab kya sochna just 20 mins left for the episode apni itna dimaag kyu lagana jo aayega ..pasand aaya toh theek hai nahi aaya toh kya karega will be disappointed than wait for tom episode😆
Originally posted by Gods_child

Tanvi and arya...i want that video...:(

And i really dnt feel that priash has broken up...rest is their personal life

Arrey Yasha...why think abt Priash so much...let them be...its their life...if they want to be together they will..else 😛...its better to think abt Manveer 😆