TheManVeerPowerhouse#42:HumTumeinSambhalLenge:) - Page 33

Posted: 11 years ago
Guys earth wont come to end...its just human civillsation that will ..earth posses enormous enegy and power..cycle that will tranform it again to support live ..it has survived when denousaurs were swept..it managed to escape ice ball state..
Priyal is looking very pretty in all her new outfits but I feel they should opt for shorter anarkallis...plus she should wear heals🤔...and can they get Uday some new clothes bechara keeps on repeating his shirts😆...the stylist invest her time only on dressing up J
BTW where is our beloved Giriraj? I wud hav loved to see his reactions and comments seeing UV sitting on the floor- like the last tym he said, "Aap kaun ho beta? Shakal se toh aap humare bete lagte hain"🤣 MANNN...dat guy is funny!
PS: Does anyone find BR's taunts funny? I love is BG score, I laugh like a mad person
you guys are discussing end of the world in 2012?

Keep on wasting time. Thank God, being a Muslim I am saved from such troubles :P
tanvi i agree that yellow anarkali was too good. <3

what i feel is injustice is that they make so many variations in J's wardrobe while M 's wardrobe is all similar till now.

another thing i noticed( i dunno it may be done deliberately) that priyal kinda walks and standa with a stooping frame. i mean a prncess shud have her chest out, shoulders straight, and head held high and walk with an aura of superiority yet a little innocence.
it may b that this is something that Priyal isnt aware of herself too. i looks bad and its a very bad body language.
Originally posted by prachurya

BTW where is our beloved Giriraj? I wud hav loved to see his reactions and comments seeing UV sitting on the floor- like the last tym he said, "Aap kaun ho beta? Shakal se toh aap humare bete lagte hain"🤣 MANNN...dat guy is funny!
PS: Does anyone find BR's taunts funny? I love is BG score, I laugh like a mad person

his taunts are so sarcastic and that smile...I dunno why but I don't like it 😳
hey i made a poll on brij's BG score. 😆

its so.weirdly funny. like someone is clearing his.throat in a very regal fashion.

arya dint turn up today?? whts with neetz?? havent seen nizza in a long time. hope alls fine. :)
Manyata was very happy today when Uday ignored J 😛...I love her for calling J kitaru😆