Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Riha-Ane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
oh god i hate ppl who's keep sayin to replace priyal for more beautiful gal😕 are these ppl blind cant they see how natural priyal is?? oh it frustrated me😡😡
Gods_child thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Dumbos dii...act cant they see she is a natural beauty...
Anjalika13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -rianne

oh god i hate ppl who's keep sayin to replace priyal for more beautiful gal😕 are these ppl blind cant they see how natural priyal is?? oh it frustrated me😡😡

i think priyals really beautiful 
Edited by Anjalika13 - 12 years ago
Riha-Ane thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gods_child

Dumbos dii...act cant they see she is a natural beauty...

ya she is a natural beauty that for sure.. its that some ppl thinks if ur a bit well rounded, u cant be beautiful..😕  its wrong to even think like that.. being skinny it not everything..
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
hey guys. wassup?

Priyal is a beautiful girl, no doubt. Her acting skills may be somewhat wanting, just the scenes which require her to be emotional i guess, but lookwise she is just perfect and suits the role of a princess to the T.
Riha-Ane thumbnail
hey neetz,

its that someone said about priya got to replaced by a more beautiful gal..so i wasn't agree with that.. i think she is a real natural beauty.. and ya i agree with u she is just perfect for this role..

Edited by -rianne - 12 years ago
arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Fine and waiting for UV's plan of action😆
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
ya man. yesterday was kind of a thriller epi..all that happened was so unexpected. The worst however was M abusing Uday. Called him a dog and all. Really I was shocked at her allegations😲😆
arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ConnectTheDots.

ya man. yesterday was kind of a thriller epi..all that happened was so unexpected. The worst however was M abusing Uday. Called him a dog and all. Really I was shocked at her allegations😲😆

CV's are becoming smart day by day .Thank god.That abusing helped big way.See when Unnati convinced him it hardly hit him he was right there at M's doorsteps with his flirting self but M's abuses made him realise bas now water has gone above neck
_Rashmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Edited by lovelygeet24x7 - 12 years ago