Frequent Posters

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: koyal-kajal

awesomely written as usual meenaxi 

let all those who think that the show lost its divinty read this and wakeup
perfect points mnx...
to all those who think the show lost its divinity - well then i think according to you goddesses wearing nailpolish and lowneck blouses is divine ...
if anyone dares to talk about dkdm bad ...then they are crazy 
anyways back to topic ...greatwork mnx

That was their way of dressing during that time period. Sati was beautiful, I wish I can go in that era & study their look.
Thanks for agreeing😊
-Nehaaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
excellent post...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
infact i wud say very right post at the very right time...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
i agree dre are a few flaws in the show and CVs sumtyms try to add a bit of there own masala...but i guess as long as they stick to the main plot...its absolutely fine...😊😊
its my earnest request to everyone...plzzz try to see the glass as half full...instead of seein it as  half empty...and lets try to appreciate the CVs and actors for dre efforts...im sorry have no intention of offending anyone...but dats wat i feel...😊😊
Edited by rythmdivine - 12 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikki028

excellent post girl...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...n coz of this show...d long lost spiritual side in me hv comeback somewht atleast...n my parents esp mom is vry happy coz of tht...truly this show gives u tht divine feel...esp d way Mohit portrays Shiv's role... truly hats off to him in tht case!!

Our generation has more liking towards Spirituality. This show successfully attracts that. It is diffuclt to get us watch a normal Mytho show, in DKDM they have blended all the aspects so well, we can not help but just  feel divine😊
koyal-kajal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mnx12

That was their way of dressing during that time period. Sati was beautiful, I wish I can go in that era & study their look.
Thanks for agreeing😊

what i meant by the nailpolish thing was that ...in dkdm ..sati doesnt wear nail polish and and her clothes look so real as if they r from that time ...
the person whoever said that mahadev serial lost the divinity must be crazy because from costumes to makeup everything is very natural and realistic not like other mytho serial ( i wont mention name ) where the godesses wear low neck blouses and pink green and yellow nailpolish and look so fake
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pooji2012

MY ENTIRE FAMILY IRRESPECTIVE OF THE AGE, ALL ARE GLUED TO THE COMP TO WATCH THIS SHEER DIVINITY AND THE MOST FASCINATING GOD PORTRAYED SOOO DIVINELY AND BRILLIANTLY!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

They have shown courage and enthusiasm to approach this differently, freshly, innovatively!!!

Hats off to their challenge!!!

HARD WORK WILL ALWAYS PAY OFF!!

We as fans will sincerely appreciate them and bow to them for helping us spiritually!!!!
Namaskar to them!!!⭐️⭐️

Very rarely the entire family gets together to watch a show these days. DKDM has made it possible in many houses.πŸ‘
Very well saidπŸ‘
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rythmdivine

excellent post...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

infact i wud say very right post at the very right time...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
i agree dre are a few flaws in the show and CVs sumtyms try to add a bit of there own masala...but i guess as long as they stick to the main plot...its absolutely fine...😊😊
its my earnest request to everyone...plzzz try to see the glass as half full...instead of seein it as  half empty...and lets try to appreciate the CVs and actors for dre efforts...im sorry have no intention of offending anyone...but dats wat i feel...😊😊

Thanks😊 Even with all their flaws this is a show is the best⭐️
In Puranas the story is given in very few words, to make a show or epi. on them certain creative lyberty is taken because scene to scene are not written. But whatever is shown is goodClap
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: mnx12

Our generation has more liking towards Spirituality. This show successfully attracts that. It is diffuclt to get us watch a normal Mytho show, in DKDM they have blended all the aspects so well, we can not help but just  feel divine😊

i hv seen some ancient popular mytho shows in d past...Om Namah Shivay @DD-1 used to be my fav mytho show...all tht ws in my childhood days..nw aftr soo many years its DKDM - d onli myth show i am watchin n loving aftr agesss...n i give d main credit to Mohit...coz am a Shiv devotee...evn though d spiritual side in me ws vry much lost in all these years...my liking for Lord Shiv ws alwz there...so when i came to knw abt DKDM...i decided to c one epi around mid jan...i hv seen many actors playing d role of Shiv in many mytho shows...bt till date ONLY TWO ACTORS hv super impressed me as Lord Shiv...one is d 1st Actor who played Lord Shiv in Om Namah Shivay for d initial epis of tht show...n years later our Mohit as Lord Shiv in DKDM...acc to me ONLY THESE TWO r d PERFECT ACTORS who hv perfectly portrayed Shivji ONSCREEN jst d way it need to be ki it actually gives tht vibe of a divine feel to viewers...this shows is abt Lord Shiv...so if d actor playing Shiv wsnt gud...then hwevr much perfect mayb rest of the star cast,this show wud hv been a flop...bt A BIG THNX to CVs of DKDM for choosin Mohit n d way made him act as Lord Shiv...is truly SUPERB!!!N all these made DKDM-current best mytho show in tellywood...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...
Edited by nikki028 - 12 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wAH RE WAH..MEENU.πŸ‘.i SUPER LOVE THIS rudra AVATAAR of yoursπŸ˜‰.πŸ€—πŸ˜›just kiddingπŸ˜† but seriously..who is this person questioning yaar..very sad..!! As you know I am always with you & it is so obvious ..yaar..& who ever is not finding divinity in the show needs to check his or her version of divinity ka defiition..!!Chal koi baat nahin yaar we cannot please all the peopel all the time..as Denis the Menace has said..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..And I hope your points that are sited above will help all the people who are question the beautiful divinity of this show..Gosh you r points are true eye openers to those people..!! 

& above all this is a Divine show yes..but with a Love story angel..roamntic angel so peopel who are here to only search Divinity are bound to get dissapointed..PLEASE PEOPLE come out of being too rigid..be open to new ideas new presentations..& that too in such beautiful & divine ..yet new generation way of presenting & imagining Mythology..Please..why criticise..unncessarily ..Why cant people be supportive & nice..in words..I really dont understand..!! any ways God Bless all..to have a positive way of veiwing things..in life..!!πŸ€—
mnx12 thumbnail

What i meant by the nailpolish thing was that ...in dkdm ..sati doesnt wear nail polish and and her clothes look so real as if they r from that time ...
the person whoever said that mahadev serial lost the divinity must be crazy because from costumes to makeup everything is very natural and realistic not like other mytho serial ( i wont mention name ) where the godesses wear low neck blouses and pink green and yellow nailpolish and look so fake
[/QUOTE]
Very well said, our Sati looks vey dignified😊
pooji2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: koyal-kajal

what i meant by the nailpolish thing was that ...in dkdm ..sati doesnt wear nail polish and and her clothes look so real as if they r from that time ...

GIRLS and  MY FELLOW DKDMIANS,

Firstly perfect post at a perfect time!!!!

Let me go one step ahead girlies,

In short span of time , our show has reached great popularity and our HAWTY MR DUO HAVE SHOT UP MILLIONFOLDS- IN EVERYTHING- LOOKS,ACTING,DIVINITY,VOICE,SEXINESS,HAWTNESS...the list can go on for ever.

This will provoke, instigate a LOT OF JJJ FEELING IN SOME COMPETITIVE HOMO SAPHIENS!!!.KALIYuga is made of such people. ITS OBVIOUS. HAHA. SO please add J,COMPETITION  TO CRAZINESS OF SOME. you guys know what I am saying.

Forgive me for too many replies. I am too excited now!!!.. Thanks minaxi for providing an outlet for my outburst!!!πŸ€—

Edited by pooji2012 - 12 years ago