LeenaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys how many of you feel the same... ?

i just cannot watch Barun paired up with anybody else...😡

seriously ppl post scenes of BHPH and talk abt the chemistry there... i tried my level best just to stay composed and watch it atleast for Barun... but NOOO... my blood literally starts boiling ...

i just cannot continue to watch the scenes no matter how gud they are... be it his comic... hot scenes... whatever... the very scene of the lead actress standing beside him ... kills me... 

I knew am not a Barun Sobti drooler nor go gaga abt him... but its just abt him and sanaya...
the magic they create is matchless... not even SRK/Kajol drove me crazy like this... 

i duuno .. i feel stupid abt myself for feeling so strongly for the pair... i mean given that i am a mother of a 4.5yrs old daughter... is it normal to go head over heals for a couple?😳

-Preets
*Edit*
PLS PLS NO OFFENSE MEANT HERE AT ALL... AGAIN I AM MORE OF ARHI GAGA FAN THAN SARUN ... SO PLS DO NOT INTERPRET WRONGLY
Edited by arushi_fan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Luvlin28 thumbnail
I also strongly feel the same...so u r nt alone...evn i tried wtching few scenes from BHPH...bt jst cldnt stand it😡...vry true Arhi are magical...their chemisty rocks!!!😳

No offence...jst my POV..😊
ThreeDs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Give me a high 5 girl. I felt the same too. SARUN as ARHI are the most HOT & the sexiest couple in the telly world !!!

Click here to add these cool Smileys to your emails for FREE!

Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
You can try this trick. I imagine Shravan is Arnav's look-alike cousin who is married to Sanchi... That makes it easier. As the two characters are as different as night and day, it's not difficult to imagine... :D
samsungtv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tia.o

You can try this trick. I imagine Shravan is Arnav's look-alike cousin who is married to Sanchi... That makes it easier. As the two characters are as different as night and day, it's not difficult to imagine... :D

ROLF.. Shravan as ASR's cousin🤣.. Thats a good idea..
Asr and shravan are poles apart.. His chemistry with Sanaya is so good that its hard to imagine him with someone else LOL>>🤣

I never watched BHPH except for few scenes... I felt that Shravan was played by some other actor

But if I watch BHPK will definitely think that Shravan was played by ASr's cousin ROLF🤣.. That's the only way I can watch it..

BUT no offence to Shravan and Sanchi fans though..
1yyy2krish3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i totally agree wit u 
..SSNAIR.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Same here, i agreed with you... ðŸ˜Š

nd SaRun is the Best 

ArShi Rockzzz ðŸ¥³
winnieluvsarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3