KaJen~Destined2Luv709~Dill Mill Gayye|Shaadi Pg3 - Page 53

Posted: 12 years ago
Osshhh come on FB please quicckk =))
I can comeee, thats 9.30 for me. I have work in the afternoon. NO CLASSES TOMM ^^ YAYAYA
OMGGG... then toh  KaJen will become Mr & Mrs.Grover ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by _Oishi_

I know ðŸ˜³
Hello i am siddhika joined today
Happy KaJen shaadi

Originally posted by _Oishi_

this is soo nice to hear
http://i.imgur.com/ePbqS.jpg
is soo nice i don't knw hw to pst pic

My heartiest congratulations to  Mr & Mrs Karan Singh Grover.  God bless them with a happy and blissfull  life always forever.  Congrats to all Kajenians too who had secretly dreamt for this day .   U guys  succeeded  as your  dream  did come true.  
Hope to see the young newly -weds  in a show too soonish.  Cant help dreaming now  as all dreams are coming true!!!   All the best to Kajen and all Kajenians...
 Love is a dream shared by two. Marriage is the joy of the dream come true. May married life fulfill your dreams. Congratulations! ðŸ˜Š May these two always be companions,😊 dearest friends😊, and sweetheart 😉Dsharing ever more a love that never ends.😊Wishing you a world of happiness and love as all your dreams come true. Mr & Mrs Karan Singh Grover😉god bless u hamesha😊
 i agre this is so surreal. I love to see there offscreen intv i always use to wonder if they are friend i can think of them together and it happen i m contended for this 😊 perfect for each other