Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riya1111 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: hanna_montana

@mumoos thts i think becos anushka dint want to marry n settle dwn at tht point of time ..n wanted to make a career ..n pradeep did nt wait for her...if pradeep truly loved her ..he shuld have waited for anushka..

ya dear i wana ask itna jyada pyar tha kamine ko anushka se?toh wo mar kyu nai gaya anushka k rejection par ya wait   krta.PAr usme to aag lagi thi shaadi n kids n etc krne ki...

SO MUCH SHAMELESS MALE .SCH PEPL SHUD BE  GVN CAPITAL PUNISHMENT.HE HS RUINED MONA  S LYF ALONG WID HER CHILDRENS?

WAT WAS THEIR FAULT?jst because their bloody  dad got his witch back aftr 12 yrs?
Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Let me play a little devil's advocate an d say that people in relationship does sadly fall out of them…even love marriages do break…it is sometimes a normal progression in a relationship…now the question is that the younger generation (specially this generation) believes that no matter what because the couple is married they have to stay together…maybe because of 'duty'…but can one just 'perform' (in the fullest sense)the duty of marriage because they at one time got married….to me both at that point become unfaithful to each other…of course sadly the 'children' of such marriages are the victim in this case, and one would like that there were no children involved in such scenarios….but reality is much different…in reality there are women like Mona in real life who believes blindly in their husband and think performing their wifely duty will ensure a smooth married life…but sometime, one person does move on…sadly this does happen in real life…in this story the male in in a EMA, what happens if the 'women' has a similar 'involvement'? These things does happen….

Kalapi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jannat786

I think its the case of always wanting what we dont have and thinking the 'grass is always greener on the other side' Anushaka wanted a career for which she sacrificedgetting married now she wants what she doesnt have and Pradeep sacrificed his career for getting married and now he wants that side.

Both are going to realise that life is not as easy and rosy as what it seems from far.
Anushaka doesnt realise that being a wife is not as simple as just sleeping with the man and Pradeep will realise that success and money doesnt always give you happiness.

Well only answering the underlined...try saying this to a person in-between jobs with kids to feed or is facing a foreclosure...I agree the serial hardly did any justice to this aspect when Pradeep was losing his job...maybe because Indian hasn't faced any  reccessions yet...but ask a beggar or a homeless in the street if he happy without affording the simply needs in life...money doesn't buy happiness true..but goes a long way to sustain life and affording simple pleasures that most people want and need...my POV...
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kalapi

Well only answering the underlined...try saying this to a person in-between jobs with kids to feed or is facing a foreclosure...I agree the serial hardly did any justice to this aspect when Pradeep was losing his job...maybe because Indian hasn't faced any  reccessions yet...but ask a beggar or a homeless in the street if he happy without affording the simply needs in life...money doesn't buy happiness true..but goes a long way to sustain life and affording simple pleasures that most people want and need...my POV...

But isn't there something known as an Optimal Balance? Anushka recognised Pradeep's hard work and gave him the promotion he richly deserved...fine. But after a point, he should have known where to draw the line between achievement and time richly spent with family.
Kalapi thumbnail
Originally posted by: blyton

But isn't there something known as an Optimal Balance? Anushka recognised Pradeep's hard work and gave him the promotion he richly deserved...fine. But after a point, he should have known where to draw the line between achievement and time richly spent with family.

Before even I put forward my arguments Blyton (hope I can call you so😊), let me just say that I find this story very amateurishly dealt with so far. The story had a very strong and mature concept but feels like has been visualized by infants. Now why I say this, an important character like Pradeep, the Cvs failed utterly to explore the depth of his desperations on these 2 instances, firstly when his presentation was taken and promoted by his boss (where he wasn't given any credit), secondly when he was laid off...people going through these situations goes through a number of emotional turmoil...desperation, depression, frustration, anger and hurt ego...nothing was shown in the serial...people laid off have huge ups and downs in their mental state added to this is the economical uncertainties of a family to support (here Pradeep was the sole bread earner)...nothing was explored...how he faced his humiliation, what mental state he was in...nothing...Someone told me "money doesn't buy happiness - true, but will you prefer to be happy without money or unhappy with money...decide"...Think for a second if the Cvs showed that Pradeep was in-between job for a while and no one can support 5 mouths long-term...what happens then? This is reality for a lot of families in the West now...I have seen it happens and it happens to the best of us...sadly...

Secondly, what is the right 'balance'? When we compliment a women for her beauty, doesn't it makes  her feels good...a Man who wasn't achieving success suddenly gets a taste of it...is it easy for him to say "enough is enough" can we take that decision when we are at that height, I don't know ... but frankly I don't think I can... I am not sure if 'Simple Being' can be such "Godly"...even great people like Mahatma Gandhi, Vivekananda and Martin Luther King fought with their own vices and most of them fought with themselves and their sexuality...so expecting such 'Greatness' from a simple, middle class, everyday individual is a bit too much, I think...infact I like Pradeep, because he hasn't been shown as some "Mahaan' Lead that is shown everyday in Hindi Serials...he is an average guy with average needs and can be identified quite easy with the Joe, Harry or Varun next door...and he got intoxicated with Anuskha and Success...my POV...

Edited by Kalapi - 12 years ago