India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Song for weekends

chitloner IF-Rockerz
chitloner
chitloner

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
I am continuously humming a song from the movie Parineeta. The song is Soona soona mann ka aangan. The lyrics go like kaise kaate sooni raatein kaho na kaho na. I wanna pose the same question to Ram nd Priya. Friday to sunday kyu nahi kat the hain yaar?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

fan-of-phulwamahumita_mitrajainnehaNancy_NUTSazk92anizorIndYa4usalsaly

cooldreams Senior Member
cooldreams
cooldreams

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
I wish they start telecasting BALH Monday-Friday...considering the no. of viewers. And a Maha-episode on weekends once in a while. I don't remember when was the last time they had one Maha-episode for BALH. I remember BHPH was one serial on Sony that was previously aired Monday-Friday due to viewers request...of course it was at prime time. But Sony can give a thought about it...to fulfill viewers demand as well as increase TRPs. What say? 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fan-of-phulwaNancy_NUTSsalsalychitlonerIndYa4u

SriB IF-Dazzler
SriB
SriB

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
I can imagine your predicament Chitra, we are in the same boat Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fan-of-phulwaNancy_NUTSsalsalychitlonerIndYa4u

Indomitable IF-Dazzler
Indomitable
Indomitable

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cooldreams

I wish they start telecasting BALH Monday-Friday...considering the no. of viewers. And a Maha-episode on weekends once in a while. I don't remember when was the last time they had one Maha-episode for BALH. I remember BHPH was one serial on Sony that was previously aired Monday-Friday due to viewers request...of course it was at prime time. But Sony can give a thought about it...to fulfill viewers demand as well as increase TRPs. What say? 

That's impossible guyz coz right now the leads are busy with their Bollywood projects and cannot contribute their total time for this soap and not only that Ram and Sakshi before  they nod their heads for this show itself clearly told Ekta that they cannot commit for 365 days and 24/7 with hectic schedules and it's been accepted by Ekta too. Hence she decided to telecast this soap from Monday - Thursday so that Ram and Saskhi can spend some valuable time for their personal life too...Smile

Edited by Indomitable - 08 April 2012 at 8:08pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

fan-of-phulwaDilli4BALHNancy_NUTSSiacutiechitlonerIndYa4u

chitloner IF-Rockerz
chitloner
chitloner

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Indomitable

Originally posted by cooldreams

That's impossible guyz coz right now the leads are busy with their Bollywood projects and cannot contribute their total time for this soap and not only that Ram and Sakshi before  they nod their heads for this show itself clearly told Ekta that they cannot commit for 365 days and 24/7 with hectic schedules and it's been accepted by Ekta too. Hence she decided to telecast this soap from Monday - Thursday so that Ram and Saskhi can spend some valuable time for their personal life too...Smile

Well, u r ryt Indomitable(I donno ur name). Waiting is what makes it worth to watch on monday. I keep counting hours and minutes for 10.30 PM on monday.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fan-of-phulwa

jainneha Goldie
jainneha
jainneha

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
ya man same here i cant live widout this show they shd show it all through the weekBig smile

fan-of-phulwa

Nancy_NUTS Goldie
Nancy_NUTS
Nancy_NUTS

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Condition become worse during the weekendsCry

i usually listen "Tere Bin Main Yun Kaise jiya" and  miss BALH n RaYaCry

fan-of-phulwa

fan-of-phulwa Senior Member
fan-of-phulwa
fan-of-phulwa

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
i use to watch old raya scene to spend this not spending these weekend soon...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top